Night with Mr. Agarwal... Continues

Story Info
Mr. Agarwal continues to explore Amit in passionate moments.
807 words
4.47
3.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was total silence in the cabin except for the AC which was making me feel cold. Mr. Agarwal's hands felt wonderful on my feet as he kneaded them and massaged them passionately. I could hear his breaths that felt like low grunts as though he liked what he was doing. I was lying on his mahogany table with my eyes closed and savouring the massage. It felt like time had stopped for both of us. I was slowly surrendering to Mr. Agarwal.

Moments later, with my eyes still closed, I sensed no movements from him. A second later, I felt something wet touch the tip of the big toe of my left foot. The sensation made me jerk for a moment as it sent shivers down my spine. I opened my eyes, only a little and leaned a bit sideways to see what had made contact with my toe. What I saw made me gasp in surprise. Mr. Agarwal, with his eyes closed, had his face very close to my left foot. He looked as if he was finding difficulty in breathing. As I continued looking at him, he leaned forward once again and licked the tip of my big toe. This felt so erotic. Now that I knew what had touched my toe, I moaned. Mr. Agarwal opened his eyes and looked at me, smiling. "Do you like it, Amit? I must tell you... your toe tastes lovely!" This made me blush to the core and I hid my face with my hands. "Ah, look at you blush like a young bride! It makes me feel want you even more."

With this, he leaned forward once again and kissed the tip of my big toe. I flinched at this and it aroused me. I could see Mr. Agarwal's lust-filled eyes looking at my aroused manhood. He continued to stare at my arousal, with the hands gripping my foot, firmly yet gently. Without another word, he lifted my foot up to his face and began to kiss it everywhere. I could see the passion in his eyes as he smothered my foot with a shower of kisses. I held on to the edges of the table, moaning seductively and losing myself to the sensation this old boss of mine brought. His moist lips felt wonderful on my foot as he kissed it reverently. My moans filled the room and this encouraged him to proceed further. Now, his tongue joined the action as he started to lick my sole in slow, long drags. My left sole glistened as Ms. Agarwal continued to lick my sole repeatedly. His grunts were even more audible now and I could see that he was enjoying himself to the core. "Mmm, baby. I could lick your soles all day like ice cream!" He was finding it difficult to speak, but he did not stop assaulting my foot. I felt that my arousal brought with it, the wetness that now started to be visible on my trousers.

Mr. Agarwal saw it too. He got up slowly, with his hands still clutching my foot. I gasped when I saw that he was aroused too. His manhood looked enormous through his trousers and I felt it trying to be free from the confines of the clothing. "Oh baby, you've made papa so horny. I want to make love to you the whole night." His words made me moan and I bit my lips in shyness. One of his hands left my foot and slowly made its way towards my arousal. By then, precum had made my trousers wet and a big patch was evident. His hand caressed my aroused manhood and I felt that I would cum right there. His hand rubbed the wetness on my trousers and moaned approvingly. By now, I had gone too far to the point of no return. I decided to play my part and take things forward from here. I released my left foot from his hand and brought it down to his monstrous arousal. He looked down and smiled. I rubbed the tip of the arousal with my foot and he replied with a moan. His hand which was caressing my manhood, held it more firmly and squeezed it. I sighed in pleasure and my foot rubbed his arousal even more passionately. We both continued pleasuring each other for some time before his next action made me gasp in surprise.

His hand now gripped the waistband of my trousers and he pulled me closer. Without waiting for my reply, he unbuckled my belt and tossed it aside. He then moved his hands up my chest and started to unbutton my shirt slowly. I knew that my clothes would soon be away from me and moments later, I would be bare to the core for my boss, Mr. Agarwal.