Nightclub Performance

Story Info
Roswitha gets used and abused in a nightclub and she leaves.
2.6k words
3.56
6.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers

Intimate event with a maximum of 10 couples.

Dress code: smart evening wear -- gentlemen: dark suits -- ladies: dresses or suits, preferably erotic.

Only couples with the following mandatory orientation: - the ladies exhibitionistic, at least slightly submissive, happy to present themselves and ready to be presented - the gentlemen, assertive, dominant, ready to present their partner and to be presented.

We were very interested in the announcement.

After a moment's thought, we signed up. The location alone inspired our imagination. It was supposed to take place in a nightclub that was temporarily closed. Intimate atmosphere, small stage, armchairs, bar stools. Well suited to what was to take place.

Registration was done by phone. The organizers were a couple with the same sexual orientation required for the event. The male part questioned me extensively about our experiences and ideas. My answers were probably satisfactory, we were registered. I also received some information about the process, which I was not allowed to pass on to my better half. The event took place in our city. So we could style ourselves at home, well, that was more about Roswitha.

I put on a black suit, white shirt and tie. However, Roswitha carefully put on her make-up. Eyes emphasized with silver and blue tones, fingernails painted silver. The nipples adorned with silver nipple shields. Silver pendants on her labia rings. A silver, breastless bodice, black nylon stockings with silver seams and silver high-heeled sandals. A small, black lace thong. A black transparent blouse and a black suit with a rather short skirt.

We arrived around 7pm and half an hour later all 10 couples were there. The evening could begin. Shortly afterwards we were separated. The women stayed with Maria, the female part of the organizers. We men went into an adjoining room, where Frank, Maria's partner, gave us details of the procedure. Basically a somewhat detailed description of what we had already discussed on the phone. In the guest room, 5 tables for 4 people each were set and provided with name tags. After the preliminary meeting, we would take a seat at the tables, and one lady per table would then have the task of providing drinks. After that, the first part of the staging would begin. Everyone would introduce their own partner.

Likes, desires, experiences, dislikes. The women were instructed to show their blouses or dress sections and gather skirts and dresses to show their lingerie or bare skin. A small snack would then be served by a lady at the table. Then part 2 of the production. The men then presented the partner of their neighbor at the table.

The women are asked to walk up and down the stage in the spotlight, bend down, or bend forward toward the audience. They should gradually take off their jackets, blouses; Remove clothes, bra, panties, etc. Eventually the last covers would fall; Breasts, bottom and pussy were literally put in the right light. This should be accompanied by cool comments. Finally, the ladies would go back to their seats past all the tables, where they would either show themselves naked or be shamelessly tapped, depending on their mood.

As Frank informed us, the women now also found out these details of the procedure, which they had not previously known. A little later we met our women in the guest room. Roswitha and I sat at a table with Dirk and Tina. He, like my character, in a gray single-breasted shirt and tie. She, petite, black-haired, with a slight Asian twist wears a slightly transparent white dress. It is knee length and buttoned at the front. 2 buttons are open at the top, but they only allow relatively little insight. However, the skirt part is unbuttoned almost to the waist.

When sitting, it falls apart and reveals two well-formed thighs in white nylon stockings. The soft fabric falls apart so far that the bare skin above the stocking edges and the suspenders are visible. To my delight, she makes no attempt to put the material that has slipped to the side back over her legs. Rather, I have the feeling that she likes my curious looks and that she consciously moves in such a way that the fabric accidentally slides higher and gives me as much insight as possible.

The drinks are served. Tina takes on this task for our table. When she gets up to get the drinks, I can see her from behind and see that there is obviously a nice butt hiding under the thin dress. Round and firm, it moves up and down as you walk in a way that in normal life causes men to watch a woman with such a bottom a little longer than normal. When she sat down again, my eyes wandered back to her thighs. I'm pleased to see that more is visible. While I'm still wondering whether this is coincidence or intentional, I notice how she smiles at me and accidentally slides forward in her chair. The dress opens so far that her panties now appear.

Only a tiny piece of transparent white fabric covers the shaved pussy, which is adorned with 2 gold rings. The slip covers almost nothing and yet it stimulates my imagination, my anticipation grows for the moment when it will be stripped off and she will present her naked pussy. But now all eyes are on the stage. The first gentleman introduces his lady. Dressed all in red, she walks onto the stage and sits on a bar stool, one leg on the floor, the other on the footrest. She is a tall, black-haired woman with a slim figure. At his direction, she opens the jacket of your red suit. Beautiful, large breasts with large, dark areolas are perfectly staged by a bra that is also red.

Her partner talks about her preference for showing and being shown. It gets particularly interesting when he says that he intends to let her go from table to table later so that she can be picked up horny. Gradually, the other gentlemen introduce their ladies. I also like a voluptuous redhead. She wears a white silk dress that is cut like a coat. Arriving on stage, she finds herself in the spotlight while her husband tells us that they both love dirty talk. He calls her a horny whore and a hot fucking babe when he orders her to open her coat and show her tits. When she complies with his request, she shows us in a white, breastless patent leather bodice, white nylon stockings, thong and high patent leather pumps. Now she has to fold her hands behind her neck. He embraces her large breasts, takes her erect nipples between his fingers and explains that she loves it when they are stretched.

Then she closes her dress again and the two sit down. Now it was our turn. At the table I let Roswitha open her jacket and completely unbutton her blouse. As we walk to the stage, her breasts are already clearly visible, bobbing to the beat of her steps. She also sits down on the bar stool while I start the performance. In addition to our preference for dirty talking, I tell you that Roswitha also likes to jerk off her cunt alone or with other horny hookers in front of others.

And I point out that I make it a point that when she's naked, she always spreads her legs and shows off her shaved cunt. I urge everyone present to ask her to do this during the evening in case she forgets to show herself like this. At the end she gets up, I pull up her skirt. Only the small thong now covers her pleasure grotto. And so I let her walk back to the table, where she puts her jacket back on, but leaves her blouse open at my direction. Now Tina and Marc go to the front. She stands in front of the bar stool with her back to us and lifts her skirt. A horny, firm butt stretches out towards us.

Marc strokes her over it and causes her to spread her legs. In the light of the spot directed at the bar stool, we also see her cunt, which is only partially covered by the tiny thong. It is particularly nice to see how the golden rings on her labia protrude from the side. Then she has to turn around, open her dress completely and take it off. Standing in front of us in just a thong and nylon stockings, we learn that Marc usually flaunts her stark naked from the start and makes her horny, often being the first or at times the only one naked. He draws our attention to the fact that she likes sucking and swallowing cocks, then she puts her dress back on and the two return to our table. The first round is now over and we strengthen ourselves with a small snack. Marc and Tina tell us a little more about themselves. I get very horny when I hear what the two experienced in the summer.

They were in Cap d'Adge and Tina had put on a short dress for dinner. After they had found a table and ordered the drinks, Tina got up, took off the dress under which she was completely naked and spent the evening wearing only her high-heeled sandals. Another time she even went out wearing only a rhinestone belt and high heels. Later, Marc had attached small golden balls to her rings, which pulled the labia downwards and thus drew even more attention to her shaved cunt. Tina said that she made the situation so horny that on the way home she jerked off three times on the street.

I tell them that we did something similar and that we always walked around a little after breakfast in the morning, Roswitha wearing only high heels and a belly chain. We decide to do it together next summer if possible. But now we're going on. The redhead is the first to go on stage. Already at the table she has to open her dress and holds it open with both hands on her hips. So she slowly walks forward, her full breasts bouncing. With one hand she also pushes the dress aside and a horny bottom, framed by bodice, suspenders and stocking edges is presented to us. Up on the stage, her master takes her dress off. He caresses her legs and lingers at her pleasure grotto.

Slowly at first, then more and more demanding, he massages her. Then he asks her to finally show us her hot fuck hole. She immediately strips off the thong and then has to pull her labia apart to give us the hottest possible view of her cunt. Then he lets her go back to her seat. Next I'm supposed to introduce Tina. Before we start, Marc puts a gold chain in my hand. This can be placed around the stomach and then lead two short chain elements down to the rings so that they pull the labia apart. He asks me to put this Tina on when she's naked. On the way to the stage, I let the horny bitch lift the hem of her skirt so that you can see her bare bottom. At the top she has to take off her dress and walk up and down. Then she has to bend forward with her back to the audience and support herself on the bar stool.

I grab her from behind between her legs and finger her cunt, then pull the thong off her. With both hands she pulls her ass cheeks apart and presents her rear view. I ask the viewers to enjoy her hot fuck ass. Then she turns around so I can put the chain on her. Her fuck hole now presents itself wonderfully open. Her shamelessly presented pussy now shimmers rosy. Then she is allowed to slowly go back to the table. Marc asks us if Tina isn't a wonderfully naughty hooker, which we're happy to confirm. The black-haired woman who started it has meanwhile been on stage and is now going from table to table. She only wears a garter belt, stockings, pumps and bra, all in red. Arrived at our table, we take it on together. She stands there bent over, lets Roswitha and Tina lick her tits, while Marc has pushed 3 fingers into her fuck hole and slowly fucks her. I dedicate myself to her fuck ass, which I massage with relish. But unfortunately it will soon continue. In the meantime almost all women were upstairs. Things are getting agitated at most of the tables when Roswitha is the last to be brought to the front by Marc.

I was able to whisper to him that he could grab her a little tighter and that she really liked the dosed punches on her bottom and pussy. I see how he touches her tits, barely covered by the open blouse, on the way forward and I ask Tina to get up, sit on the edge of the table, spread her legs and jerk off her pussy. When I see how she dutifully massages her fuck column, I quickly disappear to the cloakroom. There I take off my clothes in a flash. My cock is very hard with excitement. So I'm back in the room shortly afterwards and look at how Roswitha has just taken off her thong and is kneeling in a chair, turned away from the audience, her ass stretched up high and her legs wide open.

At the table next to me, the redhead is sitting, legs spread wide, looking up at me. I turn to her and keep cock and balls within reach of her mouth. Immediately she starts to blow my cock and gently massages my balls. I devote myself to her hot tits and massage them extensively, which she obviously likes, as I can gather from her moans. My right hand slides deeper, finds the entrance to her pleasure grotto and already 2 fingers fuck the wet, hot hole. But I don't want to squirt just yet. I say thank you with a kiss and go on to Tina. So far, she has waxed her cunt wet and watched as Roswitha masturbates while still kneeling in the chair, moaning loudly. Meanwhile, Marc has given her some slaps on the butt, which only spurs her on even more. She's so horny now that she calls herself a horny fuckslut, a naughty whore and a shameless cocksucker.

Tina is still leaning against the edge of the table and masturbates her cunt. I stand next to her and now in turn stroke her hot column. Due to her preparatory work, she is nice and wet and my fingers can easily find their way in. She bends forward and immediately begins to lick my cock and balls. After a while I turn her around to penetrate her. Her fuck hole is hot and wet. With deeper and deeper thrusts I fuck this horny slut, who shows me with a loud moan that she absolutely enjoys it. On the stage, another couple has joined Roswitha and Marc, who are now threesomeing my horny marriage whore. So Roswitha will get her money's worth. When I'm about to cum, I pull my cock out of Tina's fuck hole and let her kneel in front of me. At the same time she sucks my cock and massages my balls until everything in me contracts and I squirt my cum into her mouth in several spurts. She swallows everything with relish and smiles happily at me.

schnitzs
schnitzs
98 Followers