Nightdress

Story Info
Lulu helps Yuna get changed into her nightdress.
1.4k words
4.75
1.3k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Final Fantasy X fanfiction. Lesbian. The characters are Lulu and Yuna.

***

When the time was right, Lulu entered the hut when the sun finally descended into night. The beach at this hour had a cool breeze to it, no longer scorching heat like it was in the day. The sound of belts clinking could be heard in the quiet atmosphere, not to mention to beads that decorated Lulu's braided hair. Purple lips curled into a small smile when her vermillion orbs cast a gaze onto the younger female in the tent.

"Ah, finally, time together-" Lulu voiced calmly, and soon, she sat down onto the bed, seeing Yuna. "How did you find your training today? It's not long until you become a Summoner," she stated. Reaching out with a hand, Lulu gently stroked Yuna's brunette locks. "I hope you found it okay today and not too stressful."

Yuna pulled a smile when Lulu entered, it was just the two of them in the tent and for the rest of the night. She nuzzled the hand a bit, pushing her head into Lulu's caring palm.

"It was tough. I was so tense...everyone...is expecting so much out of me, purely because my father is a High Summoner. I don't want to let them down but still...it is what I want...and it is a lot of responsibility," she admitted, cherry-pink lips shrinking into a slight frown. "I am okay now that you're here with me, Lulu."

Her dress was still on, albeit covered in sweat from training. It wasn't long ago when she finished it, Yuna came back to the village at least twenty minutes ago. She let out a soft sigh, just pleased to have a moment of peace with Lulu.

Chuckling softly in amusement, Lulu found it amusing to see Yuna still clad in her daytime outfit. Fingers brushed through those short brunette locks, while her crimson orbs gazed into those green and blue hues. Tilting her head to one side gently, those long black braids followed with the motion, and that purple smile never faded away one bit.

"Would you like any help getting changed into your pyjamas, Yuna?" Lulu offered, still stroking her fingertips through that short brunette hair, and her purple smile grew wider when Yuna nuzzled into her hand even more. That was sweet. "I can imagine how much it is to take in; that's what happens when you're determined. I think you'll do well, though. You have a heart that not everybody has," she remarked. Then, Lulu leaned in to wrap her arms around Yuna's collar, giving the younger female a small hug. "I'm so very proud of you, Yuna."

In response to those words, a pinkish blush dusted Yuna's warm-coloured features. She felt that small, friendly hug press her modest chest against Lulu's sizable bust. She always found Lulu beautiful, truthfully. Yuna thought it was because they were like sisters but as she grew older, she began to wonder if it was something....a lot more than that. Lulu was like Yuna's big sister, but also quite motherly towards the younger female. Yuna caught a side of Lulu that so many people found difficult to achieve. And that was the nice, friendly side.

"Lulu, you are the only one that understands me...the only one I can turn to. Lulu, could you help me?" Yuna questioned after a brief pause of silence.

"You don't need to ask, Yuna," answered Lulu. "I offered, so you should accept that offer."

"I-" was all Yuna could say, seconds before she swallowed her own spit nervously, while she held her hand towards her chest. Yuna just stayed quiet, somewhat speechless by that sharp response.

Standing up from the bed, Lulu drew closer to the wardrobe in the near distance, and soon she opened the double doors.

"I remember you having a nightdress," she voiced while she looked through the clothes. "Ah, here-" Lulu pulled out a pretty purple nightdress, and then approached Yuna again. The ravenette woman leaned down, now beginning to untie the waist decoration that Yuna always wore, shortly before removing the white sashes that covered Yuna's chest. "Almost there."

Pinkish blush still stuck to her warm features, a little moan of relief escaped Yuna's lips. Yuna was still wearing her black camisole top, albeit now, most of her warm-coloured skin was on show to the pretty ravenette crouching before her. Yuna wasn't as blessed as Lulu, but her chest was still rocking a medium bust, but only Lulu knew that.

"Much better!" Yuna remarked softly, pulling a sweet smile. "Lulu, tonight...would you...spend the night with me?" Yuna found herself asking, her voice quivering in the process. Yuna knew that Lulu most likely thought it was an innocent request, but for Yuna, she wanted something less innocent.

Lulu's hands moved downward, beginning to tug at the long purple skirt that covered Yuna's legs. Heterochromia eyes simply watched as Lulu tugged down her long skirt, and that's when Yuna swallowed her own spit nervously, when Lulu caught sight of those white panties that Yuna wore.

"Spend the night with you? Are you having those nightmares again, Yuna?" Lulu questioned, bearing Yuna's silky, slender legs.

Lulu's hands moved upwards again, pulling up the black camisole top that Yuna wore around her chest, up and over her head, and soon freeing her ample bust. Wearing bras or crop-tops wasn't a very good idea when sleeping!

"Or are you just nervous? I'm more than happy to keep you company for tonight, Yuna," she answered, looking into Yuna's heterochromia eyes with her crimson orbs. Lulu readied the nightdress, later dressing Yuna's naked body with it. "There's a slight problem, however. There is only one bed here," she mentioned. "I'm just wondering where I could sleep. Or perhaps we could share the same bed?"

"You could scare the monsters away," giggled Yuna playfully.

"I could."

As her naked body was on display, Yuna felt a ping of sadness when Lulu covered it up again and this time with a purple nightdress. These pyjamas had a v-neck collar, but didn't show much of Yuna's bust since she wasn't wearing a bra or her usual camisole crop-top. Pink lips just smiled.

"Well, I am fine with sharing a bed. I guess it is not because I am nervous or having any nightmares...but...well, Lulu, it's loneliness," she admitted, not sure how her 'big sister' would react to such a comment.

But really, Lulu understood. Lulu sat onto the bed beside Yuna a second time, and curled an arm around Yuna's shoulders as a way to comfort her. "I can understand that, Yuna. Loneliness gets the better of us sometimes, and can make us feel dull...miserable," answered Lulu. Of course, Lulu knew how loneliness felt, and that's why she understood Yuna, as Lulu's felt alone through the last decade after Chappu died. "I can stay here with you tonight, okay? I'm not planning on leaving yet."

Yuna shook her head. "Lulu...I want you to stay with me...as my...my...girlfriend," she answered, pursing her lips shut.

Blue and green hues stared up at Lulu's face, and Lulu didn't really flinch at such a comment. Yuna leaned over and pressed her lips to Lulu's mouth. She was lonely, horny, and very attracted to Lulu. Yuna couldn't resist her desires anymore as she kissed the ravenette woman, hoping and praying that Lulu would kiss her back. Shit could hit the fan otherwise, but Lulu might just assume it's because Yuna's just lonely.

Lulu's eyes widened when Yuna abruptly kissed her out of the blue, Lulu intoned a hum behind the kiss. Her heart pounded through her chest, not really sure how to respond to such a surprising approach from the girl that felt like a little sister to her. Lulu didn't stop the kiss, however, and instead, she leaned into the kiss, giving Yuna what she wanted in return. Lulu raised a hand, cupping Yuna's side through that purple nightdress. When she pulled away from the kiss, purple lips pulled a smirk. Crimson eyes gazed into Yuna's blue and green.

"It's okay, really. You must have been feeling lonely for a long while, Yuna," she mused, and soon, she ran a thumb across Yuna's bottom lip. "That, though, is a blessing to my ears...to hear you say those words to me. A girlfriend? How thoughtful."

This was heaven, pure bliss.

"I...I felt this way for as long as I can remember. Lulu, the others won't understand but...I can't deny my feelings anymore...I want you, even if we tell no-one..." Yuna begged in her desire and love for this ravenette woman. "Please, Lulu."