All Comments on 'Nightly Whispers Pt. 01'

by ravengrave

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
UltimateHomeBodyUltimateHomeBodyover 4 years ago
Enjoyable

Nice touch keeping quiet with wife asleep.

Be a shame to continue as this was a sweet story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This story was both well written and had the right tone of being both hot and being almost believable. Some of the dialog was a bit stilted, but it didn't affect the reading of the story. And it was easy to follow the idea of the story, and where it was headed.

The focus on the mom almost awaking was a touch too much, unless it was done differently, but it was just a tiny portion of the whole thing, and actually could have been left out completely and might have been better for it. I would give this 4 out of 5 stars, with the 5th star an almost, as it was a nice story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So she was in love? The whole time? With her Daddy? And yet she fucked someone else? Nope. That makes her a stupid slut. Not a loving one.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userravengrave@ravengrave
March 4th 2023: Chapter 6 of the Harem series is really the end of the story. But for fun, I decided to cut off the very last part - on the future of our loving family - into two optional epilogues that will be posted any day now. You get to choose which one you prefer! Feb ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES