All Comments on 'Nightmare Ch. 02'

by MTL17

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nice job. Great to see you branching out into other superstars too - Rhea and Toni make a great pair. Your stories are always good and sexy. Enjoying the dynamic established here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I don't know if you plan on doing a chapter 3.

But do you want to know what would be good if there is a chapter 3?

Seeing as how any wrestling fan knows what happened between Rhea and Charlotte at Mania maybe you could have Chapter 3 take place after the match where Charlotte comes to collect what's owed her for having won the match etc and have it be revealed that Toni has been working with/for 'The Queen' all along and helped her in her quest to conquer Rhea.

litcalurker1litcalurker1about 2 years ago

Really good (and exactly what I was hoping for). I love Rhea & Toni as a pairing cause they're up there w/ Sasha/Bayley, or A.J./Kaitlyn, or A.J./Paige, or Emma/Paige, in terms of pairs you could envision a relationship IRL between them. Some of my favorite stuff of yours is when it's just two women with a connection, and no one else, like this.

litcalurker1litcalurker1about 2 years ago

P.S.- 619 stories; booyakaa, booyakaa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMTL17@MTL17
I am not a professional writer and welcome constructive criticism. Any stories I write that are loosely based on a celebrity or TV character comes from a place of fan worship and boredom. My stories feature themes of predominantly one woman dominating another. Strap-on anal se...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nightmare Previous Part
Nightmare Series Info