Nightmare Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh baby..." Rhea then growled into Toni's ear, "Who's my bitch?"

"Me!" Toni moaned without hesitation, and despite her exhaustion continued, "I'm your bitch, Mistress Rhea. Your anal loving little bitch. Your favourite anal bitch. We both know it's true. Ooooooooooooh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, mmmmmmmmm, Toni Storm is Rhea Ripley's favourite anal bitch, arse whore, and bum slut. Isn't she?"

"That she is." Rhea chuckled wickedly, before pushing, "Mmmmmmmm, but is she ready to prove it?"

"Always." Toni chuckled back, before moaning, "Please Mistress Rhea, let me prove I'm your favourite bitch. Your favourite ATM loving bitch. Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, feed me my own arse!"

"All in good time, my pet." Rhea chuckled, "But you know what you have to do first, right?"

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Toni began, before being interrupted, "Ah fuck!"

"Then do it, bitch." Rhea ordered firmly.

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Toni whimpered softly, then did as she was told.

Toni lived for the feeling of a cock inside her arse, especially Rhea Ripley's cock, so whenever it was completely removed from her tailpipe it was heart-breaking. Indeed she cried out with disappointment, and despite how sore and well-used her bitch hole was, she had to fight the urge to beg for that strap-on to return to it's rightful place.

However, she obeyed her Mistress's commands, like a good little lesbo bitch, and instead slowly reached her hands back to grab two handfuls of meaty cheeks, and then slowly pulled them apart, exposing her gaping bum hole. She also did her best to lift her bottom into the air, but that was still hard, given how tired she was.

Luckily it was enough to put a smile on Mistress Rhea's beautiful face, her lover even reaching over to grab her phone so she could take pictures of her handiwork. This despite the fact that Mistress Rhea's phone was already filled with such pictures, which bizarrely left Toni feeling very proud of herself.

She also just loved exposing herself like this, as it reinforced she was nothing but a shameless anal slut for superior women to use for their pleasure. Especially this superior woman. Her beloved Mistress Rhea. Of course, at the same time, her mouth was watering at the thought of the treat she would receive next. Or maybe even, treats. And sure enough, after staring deep into Toni's bowels via that wide open crater which was her arse hole, Mistress Rhea gave her the permission she had been waiting for.

"Good girl." Rhea chuckled wickedly, "You may now suck my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, you may now have the privilege of sucking your own arse cream off of my dick, like the twisted little ATM whore you are! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmmm, show me exactly what kind of twisted little ass to mouth whore Toni Storm really is."

"Yes, Mistress Rhea." Toni replied with a dreamy moan, and happily did as she was told.

After all, it was what she had been waiting for, and she felt rejuvenated after having humiliated herself so thoroughly. Which allowed her to quickly turn around and wrapped her lips around the head of that dildo, which in turn, had her eyes fluttering closed, and a loud moan escaping her lips. Oh fuck, Toni loved arse cream.

Especially her own. Again, it was a wonderful reminder of what a shameless anal slut she was, and more accurately in this moment, what an ass to mouth slut she was. Something she happily proved for the next few minutes, as after savouring that flavour of the deepest part of her bum, Toni started bobbing her head up and down that big dick, moaning happily the entire time.

Sadly, she didn't receive any further encouragement from Mistress Rhea in the process. At least not with her words. She did however receive some chuckles, and other happy sounds. Maybe more importantly, Mistress Rhea reached down to stroke her hair, encouraging Toni to look up to where her owner was smiling down at her.

Which of course had her sucking the cock even more enthusiastically, and inevitably taking it into her throat, so she could get every drop of that precious liquid. Which sadly bought an end to their fun for the morning. Or at least, it should, especially considering what her Dom was doing later. However, in that moment, Toni couldn't help but selfishly hope that her top would use her some more.

So, pushing her luck, Toni pulled her mouth away from that dick, once it was fully cleaned, and pleaded, "Is there anything else I can do to please you, Mistress Rhea? Like, eat your cunt, maybe? Oooooooooooh pleassssssseeeeeeeeeeeee, mmmmmmmmm, let me munch your muff like the dyke bitch I am!"

"Nice try, bitch." Rhea snorted, then looked thoughtful, before cautiously adding, "But you can do one thing for me..."

"Anything, Mistress." Toni replied eagerly.

"Kiss my arse!" Rhea ordered with a smile, turning around to make it easy for her bitch, "Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck yeah, kiss it like the bitch you are!"

"Yes, Mistress Rhea. Thank you, Mistress Rhea." Toni replied and obeyed eagerly.

Rhea would have normally initiated another arse fucking right away, but she wanted to try and save some of her energy. After all, she had to travel, workout, and most importantly, beat Charlotte Flair in the centre of the ring, on the grandest stage of them all. Hell, she should probably just push Toni away, so she could concentrate on doing those other things.

But ultimately, she just couldn't resist a little more fun. Besides, she liked the idea of starting out her day by having a pretty little blonde kissing her arse, and ending it the same way, only with a much bigger blonde. Except in her case, maybe before, and after she bummed her, and a bunch of other stuff to put the so-called Queen in her place.

Once again, Rhea became lost in this thought, to the point where she could practically see the mighty Charlotte Flair kneeling behind her right now, and pressing her lips to her arse in a nice little lingering kiss. The other female wrestler then moved over to the other cheek to give it the same treatment, and then started moving back and forth.

Just like Rhea had trained this blonde to do, and would soon train the other blonde. And she would definitely train her to press her face in between her cheeks afterwards, and lick her bum hole. Oh fuck yeah, the former NXT UK women's champion, Toni Storm was giving Rhea Ripley a nice long rim job, and both women loved every second of it.

As much as her mind was focused on Charlotte, and everything she intended to achieve today, Rhea of course also thought of her sweet Toni. How could she not, when she had Toni's talented little tongue swirling all around her back door, and even pushing inside it. It didn't get very far, but it still felt great.

And inspired Rhea to return the favour. Oh yeah, in that moment she wanted to violate that big fat perfect arse with her fingers, cock and even her tongue. And after what they had just been through, she could probably get anything she wanted in there pretty easily, including every little bit of her tongue. Which was definitely a thought which had the current NXT women's champion, and more important Alpha female, grinning wickedly.

Unfortunately, when that tongue was initially pushed inside of her most private hole, Rhea was reminded why failure today wasn't an option. Because if she somehow lost this match, she really would be in this position again at the end of the day. However, instead of a sign of her dominance, it would be one of submission.

As her bum hole was being prepared to take it's first cock. No! That couldn't happen. Rhea silently promised herself she wouldn't let it. And to be fair, imagining Charlotte Flair's smug face as she rimmed her, only to stand up, and aim a cock at Rhea's bum hole, was all the motivation that Rhea needed. And was certainly more motivation to have her wrecking Toni Storm's arse for the next few hours.

12