Nightmare Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please..." Rhea whimpered after a brief pause, the words like acid on her tongue, but she had to get them out, "My Queen, leave my girl out of this."

"Alright." Charlotte shrugged, shamelessly giving Rhea false hope, before adding with a wicked grin, "If you agree to be my bitch."

"Never." Rhea whimpered, before giving Charlotte another victory over her, "Please, have mercy?"

"Oooooooooooh, begging for mercy already? You love to see it!" Charlotte cackled with delight, "Mmmmmmmmmm, but I guess I could consider it... if you do a good enough job at sucking my cock. Ohhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssss, get over here Rhea, and suck my fucking dick. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh, show me that you're not just a potentially great butt slut, but a potentially great cock sucker too."

"Yes, my Queen." Rhea whimpered, when she had the chance.

On the bright side, this meant Rhea didn't have to expose her gaping bum hole anymore. However, that felt like a small comfort, when considering she had to turn around, and start sucking Charlotte Flair's dick. Especially because it ended up being her favourite submissive thing so far.

Which was hardly surprising, given that Rhea had always loved the taste of arse. Toni's perfect rump was always her favourite, but she'd bum munched every girl currently in NXT, and found them all to be delicious. Admittedly, that was very different, because that was preparing them to be bummed, but still, the point remained. Hell, she had tasted her own arse on Toni's lips and tongue before. So of course, she just had to moan happily when she wrapped her lips around Charlotte Flair's cock.

She then savoured that flavour for a few long seconds before bobbing her head up and down on the dildo. Something which was really alien to her, and it was pretty much impossible for her to take it all into her mouth, let alone down her throat. But considering what was on the line here, Rhea pushed herself past her limits, if only to be able to say that she tried.

Of course, deep down she knew that it would be inevitable that Toni would be bought into this. Charlotte was way too cruel to be able to resist such a thing. Hell, all she could really hope for, was it wouldn't be tonight, because that really would be too much for her. Which was really saying something, considering how overwhelming the next few hours of 'bum fun' proved to be.