Nightmare Dimensions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again she just nods and I walk with her under my arm behind Jefferson as we make our way to the carriage that will take us to my house. On the way out there is a lot of males that try to cop a feel of the female under my arm and I promptly announce that I won't share my property as I won her fair and square.

By the time I am lifting her into the carriage, her face is tear stained and she is shaking. I really want to take off my coat to wrap around her shoulders, but I know that I can't do that with so many eyes still on us. I close the door behind her and sit up with Jefferson as he makes the carriage move forward to my house.

Thankfully the trip wasn't long and I had her inside my house. I lock the door and before I can say a damn thing I am being attacked by this beauty with her delicate hands balled into adorable fists. I just let her hit away as she isn't doing any damage to me, but I could tell she needed this.

I wrap my arms around her naked form and just try to calm her. As she starts to calm I tell her that I am not the bad guy and I just saved her ass and if she calms down I can find her something to wear and maybe look at getting her something to eat and drink.

She looks up at me with shock and I just smile at her. As our eyes meet I feel like the center of my whole being was spinning on its axis and changing to her being my center now. I shake my head and the feeling dissipates slightly, but it is still there. Something tells me she felt it too if the look on her face is anything to go by.

"What do you say I take you to my room to find you something to wear, ay?" She nods her head and I take her hand to lead her to my room. I hear a sharp intake of breath as she takes in my bedroom. I smile knowing this was my reaction when I first saw every room of this house and I get a sense of pride knowing that I am not the only one who likes this house.

Not many do in the place.

I look in my draws and find a T-shirt that will most likely swim on her and a pair of boxer briefs for her to wear. Tomorrow night I am going to have to figure something more for her to wear. I am kicking myself for not thinking ahead and getting a few nightgowns for her.

"So this is all I have right now, but I will be finding something else tomorrow for you." I point to the bathroom and continue "So the bathroom is over there, please go and get dressed and I will be waiting just here and then we can discuss a few things when you get back out." She nods her head and practically runs to the bathroom.

What the hell am I going to do now? I am going to be forced to do stuff with this beautiful woman in public, knowing the sickos here it will be sooner rather than later and I am going to have to make sure to keep us both safe now...

I sigh as I hear my bathroom door open up. I look at her as she walks over to me and I am about to ask her for her to sit down next to me on the bed and what her name is when she speaks

"Thank you for the clothes Sir, You're the first person who has shown me any kindness since arriving here through the forest. My name is Elanor."

Did she say through the forest?

Is she like me and is actually a good person and doesn't fit into this dog each dog world?

"It is not a problem. I also came through the forest and I don't really fit in here, but I have learned what I need to do to survive so I can go home. I promise to do whatever I can to keep you safe, but there are a few things we will have to do in order to do so and I want you to know that I don't want to do them. My mother taught me better and I had a wife before being stuck here, but if you want to ever have a chance to go back home alive then you'll have to do as I tell you ok?" I look up at her and see that she is shocked and that she sways slightly.

I jump up and catch her as he legs give way and sit her on the bed next to me while still holding her. I bring my free hand up to cup her cheek and make her look up at me. I look into her eyes and see how vulnerable she is, yet I can see the fire she has inside her and I know then that I want to do everything I can to protect this woman.

I have never felt like this, not even towards my wife and that realization scares me, but I don't really care in this moment.

"It's ok, Elanor, we will work together ok and just know that I will do everything I can do avoid hurting you the way others around here do to their slaves ok?" I pour every ounce of sincerity into my tone as I can to try to reassure her that I am not to be feared.

She nods her head and asks "Ok what do we have to do to stay alive and get out of here?" I let out my breath that I didn't know I was holding and tell her "For starters we will have to follow the few rules that this place has, most of which are to do with slaves actually. We will have to have at least one kid and I will most likely have to do demonstrations with you to show everyone, well mostly the sicko mayor, that I can keep you in line and I have properly broken you in.

"It's really awful what these people do here, but everything here is opposite to everything you know from home, this place is truly evil and death is constant. If the people even think you're a good person here, you are tried and killed for it as being good is a crime. Sadly, because you are a female you have no rights here, I am your master and your sole provider. You're not allowed to have a mind of your own and your only good for cooking, cleaning, child raising and baring as well as an object of my sexual needs. I want you to know that I don't agree with these things, but we MUST make it look like we do in order to survive. Anyway are you hungry? Thirsty?" I finish trying to change the subject so she can digest what I just said.

"So pretty much outside of this house and around other people I am nothing but your property?" I nod my head sadly and she sighs. I look at her to see her deep in thought and I go to get up to move to the kitchen to get some refreshments when I feel a small hand stop me.

Looking at her I see that her eyes are indeed two different colours in both eyes, half blue and half green. She looks at me with determination in her eyes that takes my breath away. "Ok, I think I can do that. I am not hungry, but I could use some water and I am quite tired."

"Alright, let me go get a glass of water and then I can explain about a few last things before we can get some sleep as it is almost dawn here." With that I get up and start to walk out the door, when I stop and say "Oh by the way, I wouldn't go near the windows either without me standing with you just in case someone is out there looking for any signs of issues." She nods and I make my way to the kitchen.

As I am putting the bottle of water back into the fridge I hear my door bell go off.

What the fuck?

Why is someone coming to check already?

I walk to the door and see that it is the mayor.

SHIT!

I open it up and I say "Good evening again Mayor, I was just about to attend to my slave so what can I do for you?" I make sure I sound annoyed.

"I am sorry to come here so soon, but the town folk are a little concerned that with your inexperience you may be a little too soft." He replies with a little snicker in his voice and a playful glint in his eyes.

Something about the expression and what I hear out of his voice has me mad as fuck and I try to say as politely as I can through my bubbling anger

"Just because I do not like to show off like others, doesn't mean that I do not know how to handle a female, now if you will excuse me I want to go and make my slave wash off the filth from tonight and then give me a bath before we go to bed. I have big plans for tomorrow and I want both of us to be well rested for them."

With that I close the door in his face, not bothering to even wait for a reply knowing that this is something that I have never done, but something that others do quite often so when I hear him laugh and announce to the few others that were gathered at my gate that they didn't need to worry about me being too soft and I must have simply gaged her when I entered my house I knew that my actions where just what they wanted to see.

I hate being rude, I really do, but thankfully that is being polite here. I sigh and walk to grab the glass and as I start to make my way to my room I see that Eleanor has come to the top of the stairs. I see that she is looking at me in fear.

I give her a sweet smile and say "Ignore what I said, I am not going to do anything with you now. I just had to say whatever he wanted to hear enough to get him to go the hell away to keep him from coming in. Anyway here is a glass of water, come back into my room please."

She nods as she turns to walk back into my room and I follow her feeling drained and tired. Once inside I say "Ok after I get dressed for bed, we will share tonight and then tomorrow evening when we get up I will show you around and then I can tell you some more about where you will have to sleep to avoid issues if I get guests and everything else that is required of you as my slave and what I will have to do to you and so on as your master. Please just know that I don't agree with this, I just want to stay alive ok?"

"Ok, Sir, I don't know why I do, but I feel like I can trust you."

"Please, when we are alone you can call me Bowyn." I smile and she returns my smile. I motion for her to get into my bed and I go to the bathroom to change. When I get back I see that she is fast asleep and softly snoring. I let out a quiet chuckle to myself as I make my way to the bed and climb in next to her.

I lean over and turn out the lamp, when I finally settle down I feel her turn and snuggle into my side. I am shocked for a moment until I sigh at the feeling of contentment at her being by my side flows throughout my body from where we touching.

Things are going to get interesting from now on with her in my life now, but whatever happens I feel as though as long as we are together we can get through anything. I wrap my arm around her and fall into a peaceful sleep for the first time in a year since being in this awful place.

12