All Comments on 'Nightmare From Hell'

by NylonDreams

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Buster2UBuster2U12 months ago

How could such a perfect and loving wife become so embedded into being a call girl, that the thrill would overcome all common sense? How could the thrill of being a fantasy hooker, get Beth, so hot that she would ignore her husband's pleading? Heartbreaking tale. 10 big Blazing stars to the writer! Thanks, Buster2U

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

I think the plot was weak but the writing was excellent recommend it highly. Easy five

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart12 months ago

4. Pretty good except how it was written with dialogue from the same person in multiple separate sentences was a little difficult to read. The wife Beth had some pretty messed up mental state, so lost in her fantasy she didn't realize what she was destroying. I especially liked that she was only referred to Jasmin afterwards, showed the MC's thought process in that it was no longer Beth to him. Some pretty decent revenge, probably William being disowned by his family was the best. Would love a follow up dealing with the MC's healing.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy12 months ago

I guess his great idea blew up in his face!

4

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

You've given us absolutely no idea why a perfect wife turned into a whore after a couple of hours of play acting. Something unexplained has triggered a change of character so huge that schizophrenia might be suspected.

I hope that further episodes will help us understand why she behaved as she did because at the moment your novella is feeling unfinished.

I love your writing and have scored your story appropriately.

WargamerWargamer12 months ago

An average story with no rhyme or reason for anything. Just a Martian Slutray story that makes no sense.

I gave it 3/5 because it was a BTB , l really should give it 2/5. You can write better than this, l’ve read it.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Sluts rule till they fall.

DeanofMeanDeanofMean12 months ago

WTF was her motivation? The slut ray is a tricky thing to wrap a story around, I loved the writing, even the story other than not understanding her slut switch being flipped. No way he should ever take her back, but could be a few more chapters out of these characters.

Smiffy69Smiffy6911 months ago

Didn’t like it. Sorry, but the good guy has to be happy in the end. I know that isn’t realistic but but if I’m reading fiction it has to be enjoyable.

WargamerWargamer9 months ago

Read it again, agree still with my earlier comments

However, l did rescored the tale to 2/5, it deserves the 2/5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Her behavior makes absolutely no sense so the plot fails.

lbentonlbenton5 months ago

great righting. really sad and bad ending.

Lee

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

No woman who loved her husband would throw away her marriage over a fantasy of being a whore

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNylonDreams@NylonDreams
Retired, prefer sensual rather than violent sex stories. Love lingerie and stockings.