All Comments on 'Nightmare Master Pt. 02'

by Payne_Hall

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
HeyjessHeyjessabout 3 years ago

excellent, as always! I missed your writing. I had to skim over the heavy HEAVY pain parts (needles, blood etc), but the story itself was amazing. I can’t wait for your next Sulfur installment, you truly have a gift

DeathMaidenDeathMaidenabout 3 years ago

Of Seth, Ash, and Ivory... WOW!! Each story involving the men of Sulfur's just keeps getting better!! Seth is the perfect mix of Ash and Ivory!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I need more

CatCatabout 3 years ago

Once again, thank you!! Love the way you throw us readers into this universe of love, adoration and needs, seemingly innocent and straightforward... Until we're falling deep into the darkness, while wet and short of breath!

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 3 years ago

Disturbing but so entrancing. I'm happy for her!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love your writing as always!! God knows I'm not Nyneave... Jesus, I'm not even Jezebel but you always write these relationships with such care. Even with the extreme content, you make it feel safe. And jesus the characters are so much fun!! I love Ash so much, isn't he fab!! A good man who genuinely cares about people, they all are.

Also, you are such a nerd! I mean, I knew this from Two and Ivory's story with all the gaming references but jesus, Wheel of Time!? Really!? I'm never going to be able to look at that book the same way again 😂

Can't wait for more. Little Silver/Marvel universe I adore it!! More more more!

xkinkyxxkinkyxabout 3 years ago

I love your stories and this kinky universe around Sulfur's that you've created

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I literally have Stormlight Archive fanfic open in the other tab while I'm reading this, love it when my worlds collide :)

AliceLittleAliceLittlealmost 3 years ago

I'm not sure why I like this story. But once I started reading, I couldn't stop. You have a gift for crafting the emotions into the story and the relationships. It was dark, it was horrible, and it was utterly......captivating. Perhaps I understand Honey more than I like to admit, but it is something special. Beautifully done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thankyou for writing such an enthralling piece. I have no personal desire for sadomasochism but couldn't stop reading it! There was tenderness amongst the torture and i was intrigued to find out how the characters would forge a long term relationship. Went on to read your other stories too. You are a very gifted writer. 5/5

TalkSexyToMe2029TalkSexyToMe2029over 2 years ago

Impressive. Probably the most extreme thing I've read, felt like riding a flame pony from hell: You think you're done, you're going to call it quits but... since I'm romantic at heart and there is a happy ending, I did clench my teeth and soldier on through all those fetishes that are so NOT my cup of tea.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I’ve read a number of your stories at this point, I think it took three to even realize you were the author to all of them… you have a way of making each couple their own unique beings with a writing style uniquely you and I love it!

I’m definitely not nearly as extreme in my own pain kinks but you have a way showing the mentality behind it I don’t cringe when reading it so thank you!

I hope you’re not just writing for fun, because you have a talent that deserves recognition and I would happily pay for any books you put out!

Trish08Trish0811 months ago

This truly captivated me. I just couldn't put it down. Despite the extreme sado/masochistic theme, this is an amazing, beautiful love story. On the surface that seems strange to say but each satisfies the other's needs. They desperately need each other.

I see from your page that you've not written anything in a while. Please tell me that you h haven't stopped. Your ability to write is not something I've ever come across before. You have a style that is very difficult to read, yet totally captivating. I'd be very sad if you never wrote again. Thank you for sharing you gift.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

God this was the most deliciously beautiful story I've ever read. Your way with words, your understanding of both the Master and the masochist, just everything....pure perfection. I can only dream of being able to handle that much pain, but dream I do...

DeeFisher123DeeFisher1233 months ago

Excellent. Truly beautifully dark romance. While the kinks might be intense, so is the love. Plus the editing was great too, very few errors!!!!! Thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPayne_Hall@Payne_Hall
A cat person with no specific gender preference is nyanbinary. Okay, an update on Payne Hall’s hall of... joy! This is a pending “bad idea” notice. Once a story is approved, it will post, but this one isn’t Sulfur’s and it’s not as long as usual. The title is “Cry Little Sis...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES