Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 03

Story Info
The best way to start the day?
2.3k words
4.64
2.5k
2
0

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Smack. Smack. Smack.

The slaps to the face which awake Vaia are light ones only because Rebeck can't apply her full strength. Vaia is trapped under the covers where she spent the entire night baking in the sweaty prison of her suit. The hot and sticky suit has become a second skin, glued to her entire body and immobilizing her just below Rebeck's sweaty sex.

"Ugh! Fuck..." she groans, slowly opening her eyes.

She slept fitfully, to say the least. Rebeck woke several times and put her tongue to work once more, enjoying orgasms throughout the night before drifting off to sadistic dreams of even more kinky play.

Soreness pulses in Vaia's arms. They have been locked in the arm-binder all night, and the spreader bar keeping her legs apart is no more comfortable. The stiffness in all four of her limbs is a painful reality to wake up to, even more than the blows to her face.

Rebeck flings the covers off and Vaia's lungs inhale fresh, cool air for the first time in hours. The invigorating air hardly offsets her thorough bondage and predicament, though. Nor will the sense of relief last for long.

Rebeck watches her with an evil grin.

"Good morning, sleepyhead," she says. "Another day of endless possibility awaits..."

Vaia manages to push herself up a little and look up.

Smack!

Now able to wind her hand back and clearly see her target, Rebeck delivers a much stronger, more painful swat to Vaia's face.

Rebeck slides off the bed with mischief glowing in her hazel eyes. Her long, blonde hair is a mess and her room looks like a sex shop has exploded. Dildos, floggers, fetish clothing and bottles of lubricant are strewn all over the place, but she is in no hurry to tidy up.

"Well, maybe there'll be endless possibility later. But first, a certainty. Cock!" she says with a grin.

Vaia knows better than to speak up, but the stiffness in her arms overrides that judgment.

"Mistress, please. The binder... I can barely feel my fingers."

Rebeck, who is on the way to the washroom, stops in her tracks and sighs. She quickly crosses to one of her dressers, and extracts a fresh ball gag. She makes her way over to the bed, before lifting Vaia up by the hair, forcing her mouth into a wide 'O' and shoving the ball past her teeth into her mouth. She then secures its straps.

"Ggllmmpphh," is the only sound Vaia can make, as her mouth adjusts around the intrusion.

"Well said," Rebeck agrees. "Now let's take a look at these precious fingers of yours."

Her hands expertly remove the binder, and she takes Vaia's hands and starts to rub feeling back into her fingers.

"Nothing wrong with you really, was there? All better?"

She begins to stroke Vaia's head, which makes Vaia nod ever so slightly.

"Good," Rebeck says, and begins refastening the arm-binder.

Then she leans down and looks Vaia right in the face.

"You don't speak unless I tell you to! If you ever speak out of turn, you better have something really fucking important to tell me! More than tiny little aches and pains! If not, you'll be punished. Got it, bitch!?"

Vaia's only option is to nod.

Rebeck leans back.

Smack!

Another strong slap connects with her face. Vaia can only gag around the rubber ball in her mouth as her face turns crimson and her cheek radiates a sharp, searing ache.

Rebeck releases her and she falls face first back onto the bed. She can hear footsteps as Rebeck walks to the washroom, and then a long stream of piss as Rebeck relieves herself.

A few moments later she returns, and Vaia feels cool air on her ass cheeks as Rebeck pulls down the zipper of her suit's ass-flap. She moans into the gag as Rebeck grabs the giant, black dildo by the base and pulls it free from her tightly-packed ass. The sense of sudden relief is overwhelming. Her sphincter slowly begins to shrink back to something resembling a normal diameter.

Vaia then hears metallic clicks and the stretching sounds of rubber and faux-leather, as Rebeck inserts the massive cock into her strap-on harness and buckles it around her waist. She takes a few moments to make sure it's properly adjusted and then positions herself behind Vaia before grabbing her hips firmly.

Vaia's eyes fly open to their widest and she howls into her gag as Rebeck drives the massive cock home in one hungry thrust. She wastes no time, her hips withdrawing the thick rubber tool almost all the way and then driving it back to the hilt into Vaia's ass. The girthy rubber cock and Vaia's stretched pucker are still well-lubed from the night before, and Rebeck has no difficulty increasing her pace to a steady fucking rhythm. Rebeck grabs a handful of Vaia's hair and yanks her head back as she fucks her, grunting all the while.

"Yeah!! Ten inches right up your slutty hole! You like that, bitch!? This is the perfect morning work-out for me! Welcome to your new routine, slave! Daily anal training! Where the cocks just keep getting bigger and bigger..."

Another thrust, another grunt. Rebeck increases her pace, fucking Vaia more aggressively as she moans and drives the impossibly thick cock deep into her bowels. After a few minutes she winds her hand through Vaia's long hair and pulls. Vaia feels her torso begin to lift off the bed. As Rebeck leans back, she forces Vaia up into a beautiful arch, her suit creaking and tightening around her body.

"Hahaha! Fucking love it!" Rebeck laughs, and slams her hips forward, ramming her dildo deep into her slave yet again.

Vaia is jolted forward with each thrust of Rebeck's hips and pulled back by her hair each time. She is nothing but a fuck doll being yanked back and pounded forward. Rebeck holds her and fucks her powerfully. She smacks her ass with her free hand, laughing cruelly as she plows her long and hard, the enormous cock slurping back and forth in her well-stretched hole.

Vaia loses track of time as her cruel mistress pummels her ass endlessly. All she can do is groan into the gag and take her thick cock as wet slapping sounds fill the room. When she comes, she starts to panic as she can't tell her mistress! She makes the loudest noises she can and hopes it's understood.

After a while, the base of the strap-on begins stroking Rebeck's engorged clit in just the right way. After many long minutes of rutting her slave, she groans out her climax and releases her hair. Vaia's face and torso smack into the mattress as Rebeck pulls out of her savaged pucker with a wet slurch.

"Good. I don't need to hold anything back with you, do I?" Rebeck says, and pats Vaia's head.

She stands behind her for a time, groping her own body up and down and enjoying the pleasurable waves of climax. A few moments later she lets out a contented sigh and unbuckles her harness. Her strap-on hits the floor with a dull thud and she approaches her bound slut again, reaching into her suit and inspecting her.

"You made a lot of noise at one point... Ah!" Rebeck finds plenty of evidence. "It's good that you enjoy it. I do like my sluts kinky. And you tried to let me know you were coming. Well done, Vaia!"

Vaia finds the praise wickedly good to hear.

Smack!

"Unfortunately, because you were bad before, you had your gag in, so you couldn't tell me as I required. Bad girl!" She giggles, and spanks Vaia's ass again.

***

That's how they are when Sash comes in.

She's dressed in pyjamas with magical-girl characters on them and is yawning. She shuts the door behind her and watches as Rebeck teases Vaia with unpredictable slaps to her rear.

Rebeck looks over at her. "Morning, Sash. Vaia's been a very good girl!"

"Really?" chimes Sash, smiling. "This is what she gets for very good? If she'd been bad, would she be nailed to the wall?"

Rebeck laughs. "She's been in her suit all night. Gotta be sooo juicy and sweaty by now. You want?"

Sash nods readily, marching over.

Between the two of them, they remove Vaia's restraints again, then strip off her suit. Rebeck rolls her onto her back while Sash cuffs her hands above her head.

"How are you doing, baby?" she asks in a cheery tone after removing Vaia's gag. "Is this all too much for you, new girl?"

Vaia looks at Rebeck for permission to speak. Rebeck smiles deeply to see such intelligent obedience, and gives her a nod. "You may speak to Sash when she wants you to."

"It's demanding, but I'm enjoying it. Mistress fucks like a machine. Her body's amazing..."

Sash laughs. She starts to lap the sweat off Vaia's belly.

Rebeck moves away, pulls up a chair and sits down to watch.

"You don't want some?" Sash asks.

"I licked her all over last night. Then she did the same for me..."

Sash turns and looks at her friend with wide eyes. "She did all that for you!"

Rebeck smiles and nods.

"Wow, she is into it deep!"

"I guess so."

Rebeck watches as Sash licks and sucks all over her little plaything.

"You guess!? Babe, she is gone for you!"

The way they talk about her as if she's not right there to hear, when she's not even permitted to speak up for herself, has strange, thrilling effects on Vaia.

"Maybe." Rebeck is non-committal.

"Come on," insists Sash.

Her mouth doesn't move over Vaia's sweaty body thoroughly and methodically, the way Rebeck did it. Instead she darts here and there as the mood takes her, popping up to talk or to look at Vaia's facial responses. It feels nice to Vaia. She starts to wiggle as her body responds to the different sensations.

"She does check off all my requirements so far. She comes when I fuck her ass."

"That's a biggie all by itself. It's your big butt-fucks that drive most of them off. I told you before, you should start smaller."

"No. It's a good way of thinning out the herd."

Sash settles down to suck at the juicy crevices beneath Vaia's breasts.

Rebeck muses aloud. "Yeah, she's pretty good. I can't help but wonder if she hasn't dived super-deep though. Putting on a persona that'll show enjoyment while she's here. Then once we let her loose she'll snap back. And we'll never find her again."

No, thinks Vaia. No, I'd never do that. I love you, Mistress! If I have dived deep into this persona, I'm sticking with it!

Sash lifts her head. "No way!" She looms over Vaia's face. "You wouldn't do that, would you baby?"

Vaia shakes her head. "No. I like being with you two." She smiles up at Sash, who grins back and dives back down to her tits.

"We got ourselves a real catch this time, Reb," she says, before slurping up more juicy sweat.

Rebeck sniffs and shakes her head doubtfully. "She's got a couple more days to get through yet. There's a lot I still haven't done with her."

She settles back and watches Sash's tongue dart and tease all over Vaia. Rebeck starts to finger herself as she enjoys the scene and begins planning the rest of their time-off with Vaia. Sash pushes Vaia's legs apart and settles between them. She looks greedily at Vaia's snatch, in its nest of black hair, and descends, tongue extended.

Vaia starts in surprise as she feels Sash start to eat her out. Sash's tongue darts in and out of Vaia's slit.

"You don't have to do that for her," says Rebeck, a little irked.

Sash raises her head briefly. "I want to. If it wasn't against your rules, I'd pop her dick out and suck her off too."

Rebeck rubs her brow. There is no accounting for Sash's tastes.

"What? She's so cute. It's irresistible." Sash pops up and meets Vaia's eyes. "Hey, baby. I want you to tell me when you're about to come. I'll finish you off with my hand. I want to watch your cute face when you pop!"

Vaia nods agreeably. Sash is so much fun.

Sash's head dives back between Vaia's legs. Her tongue probes at Vaia's folds. Then her fingers start to work their magic on Vaia's clit.

"Oh! Oh!" gasps Vaia. She wasn't expecting this kind of treatment!

Her hips begin to buck uncontrollably, but Sash holds her steady and keeps licking and tonguing her, and flicking her clit. Vaia settles down. She wants to enjoy this for as long as she can. Sash's mouth keeps working energetically.

Then her mouth and hand switch targets. Sash's fingers go in and out of Vaia with delicious pressure, while she sucks on her clit, hard.

Vaia's whole body twitches.

"Oh, Sash! I'm coming. Right now!"

Sash lifts her head in time to watch Vaia's face in her passion. Her skilled fingers help prolong Vaia's exquisite peak.

The trembling subsides, leaving a blissed-out, panting girl lying handcuffed on the bed.

"Mmm, that was beautiful, baby," says Sash. She moves up the bed, and unceremoniously sits on Vaia's face. "Show me how much you enjoyed it, huh?"

Vaia obediently sticks out her tongue. Sash presses herself down onto it.

"Yeah, start licking, baby!"

Rebeck gets up and makes a pot of imported khav. She pours herself a cup, and sits down again to watch her friend continue to ride Vaia's face.

Sash rolls her hips and grins down at Vaia. The Van Saar girl has a lot to learn, but she's got enthusiasm to spare. Sash bounces and grinds against her. Vaia's tongue pushes as deep as she can manage it. Sash's fingers wind through her locks, holding her tight.

"Woo! That's it, baby," coos Sash. "You're a good, good girl."

Sash's hips start bucking and she groans.

Rebeck watches as Sash leans back, staring at the ceiling and yelling as she comes.

"Hehe," she says, as she lifts herself off Vaia's head, which her weight has pressed down deep into the mattress. "You're so sweet, Vaia. Gotta be our best kidnap victim yet."