Nights and Days in Hive Acropolis Ch. 06

Story Info
Sash breaks Rebeck's rules.
2.7k words
4.71
2.2k
2
0

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/25/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Through the night, Rebeck stirs to wakefulness from time to time, still feeling buzzed. When she does, she kicks Vaia awake and abuses her already raw tongue for another blissful orgasm, before drifting off to sleep.

It's great, she thinks. She's been slipping up, giving the adorable Van Saar girl too much affection. Showering her with praise. Even showing tenderness. Most girls would take this as a sign that they'd got through the initial, abusive stages and could expect better treatment now, but not Vaia. She likes the abuse. She gets that it's an integral part of how Rebeck rolls.

Again, she's kept Vaia trapped in her swelteringly hot fun-suit all night. Her arms locked stiff behind her back. Other girls she's tried to train have told Rebeck that she's a fucked-up, awful person for what she demands, night after night. It's been hard to keep looking sometimes. But she can't imagine Vaia reacting like that. Has she really found what she's been after all this time?

During the night, she enjoys Vaia's sloppy, drunken, exhausted efforts even more than she had the previous night's, gleefully reminding Vaia of all the things she's done so far, and how much more there is to come. Rebeck mocks her endlessly, telling her that her future if she stays will be a non-stop procession of bondage, getting fucked, sucking cock and eating pussy. Vaia laps it all up like she laps at Rebeck's soaking cunt.

When it gets light, the pair of them form part of a disgusting, sweaty, horny, booze-soaked mess on the bed.

"Time for your morning routine, bitch!" Rebeck declares.

Smack!

She helps Vaia wake up with a sharp slap across the face.

"You know what's coming. You ready? How you feeling?"

"Um..." Vaia tries to shake off her sleepiness. This has been really fun, but she hopes she'll be able to get some proper rest at some point if it goes on. Then she brightens. "I'm good, Mistress! Ready for my morning cock!"

"Yeah, you are," Rebeck chuckles.

She gets up and goes into the washroom, popping her dick out to take a long piss. There's nothing wrong with the cock she was tubed with, she thinks, but there are so many things that make using fake ones so much more practical for what she does. Vaia's the sort that will deserve a real dicking some day though, she thinks. When she's earned it. She shakes out the last few drops and pushes it back into its concealment.

Having wiped her hands, she makes her way back to Vaia.

"Hmm, what do you know? I picked up the right one!"

She extracts Vaia's plug, straps her harness on, and slots it in.

"Ready for another good fuck from your mistress, slut?" she asks.

"Oh yes, Mistress! Please, I need it!"

Rebeck laughs and slaps her ass, which makes Vaia yelp in excitement. The girl puts on such a good performance, but she's sincere about it too. The slutty Van Saar is wired in a way that Rebeck had begun to doubt she'd ever find. With all the headset porn and other filth it seems she's been immersing herself in, Rebeck supposes that Vaia has wired herself that way. And now Rebeck intends to work on her further, getting better and better responses out of her. Addicting her to all the things she likes to do.

She keeps it simple for now though, ramming the cock back into Vaia's ass and pumping energetically in her morning 'work-out'. She knows the girl likes to get fucked hard, and that's just how Rebeck enjoys dealing it out.

"Mmm, you like that, bitch? You like getting your ass fucked? Yeah, you do."

Vaia cries out as her mistress gives her her first butt-fuck of the day. Her untouched cunt aches as she takes the pounding. She can't help but wonder if she's going to feel more than fingers, and Sash's tongue, there. She's sure that, when mistress finally deigns to take her cunt, it's going to be incredible.

Fifteen minutes of wet, hip-slapping ass-fuck and dirty talk make Vaia announce two orgasms to her mistress, before Rebeck herself manages to hit her high. She doesn't think it's ever been this good, though she makes sure not to give that away to her slave.

After she pulls out, Rebeck feels exhausted. She gives Vaia a slap on the hip.

"I'm going to free your feet. You can go and find Sash. Let her have you to herself this morning."

Rebeck yawns as she detaches the leg-spreader.

"I'm gonna take a morning nap. See you at breakfast, slut."

Vaia tries to get up. It's really difficult with her hands still bound. "Mistress..."

"Yes, slave?"

"Could you... release my hands as well, please, Mistress? I'm having trouble..."

"Hmm... What's in it for me if I do, bitch?"

Vaia thinks. "I'll do anything you want anyway, Mistress."

Rebeck grins wickedly. "In that case, I think I'd rather watch you struggle."

Vaia bites her lip. "Yes, Mistress." Rebeck might be starting to like her, but it seems that doesn't mean an escape from her cruel streak. A deep shudder runs through her, and she knows she wouldn't have it any other way.

Heavily and awkwardly, Vaia manages to slide off the bed and stand up without using her hands. At least she's still feeling buzzed from last night, she thinks as she gets her balance, and not hung-over.

Rebeck feels bushed, but at least wants to change the messy bed sheets so she can get a cool, comfortable nap. She strips the bed, balls it all up and tosses it into a corner to worry about later.

Vaia stumbles stiffly towards the door. At one point, she slips, but manages to just drop to one knee rather than completely face-planting.

While making a fresh bed, Rebeck sees this and giggles. "You could just crawl out like a little worm, you know. I'm happy to watch your slutty ass wiggle out of here like that, sweet girl."

Vaia grits her teeth. She wasn't ordered to do it, she thinks, so she gets back on two feet and keeps walking.

By the time she reaches the door, Vaia turns back to see her mistress looking cosy in a freshly-made bed, her eyes already closed.

She has to use her mouth to open the door. Sometimes humiliation is just annoying, she thinks, and hardly a turn-on for anyone! Then she giggles. The situation is just so silly. She decides that she can just enjoy the ridiculousness of it.

Out in the central room of the pair's little subdivision of the Spire, Vaia looks around. It's the first time she's been alone and unescorted here, if not exactly free. She isn't sure which door leads to Sash's room, so she starts to explore.

The first door she tries is just a storage closet. It mostly seems to be filled with even more assorted sex toys. Vaia's eyes widen as she looks at them all. There are plenty whose use she struggles to even guess at. She nibbles at her lip as thoughts of new dirty pleasures wash over her. Sooner or later, she'll experience them all, she supposes.

Vaia still hasn't memorised the lay-out of the place, so next she finds herself somewhere she's already been. The lock that leads out to the landing dock.

The air-car's out there, she thinks. If she could get it started, they were meant to be easy to drive. You could just tell them a destination, right?

Or the grav sails! She could glide all the way back down to where she belonged... That sounded much less practical, but fun.

But her hands were bound. And besides, why would she want to go? The others would be so upset with her. They were going to the trike races today!... Not to mention, she grins to herself, she still hasn't been fucked nearly enough!

Vaia starts giggling helplessly, and finds she can't stop. She's always known she has a filthy mind. She's always indulged it in every way she could in her circumscribed life within her clan's territory. But now so much is happening for real all at once... At last! She's so lucky! She loves Sash! She loves her mistress. Why would she want to leave?

Smiling, she enjoys her predicament as she turns around and continues her search for Sash. She even laughs when she slips and crashes to the floor.

She finds the kitchen, before finally trying a door that doesn't give. Maybe it's Sash's room. She knocks on it with her head.

The door's lock buzzes and clicks.

"Come in, baby," calls a familiar voice.

***

Sash sits up in bed as a welcome surprise falls through her door. She fails to suppress a laugh as Vaia, pushing the door open with her body, squeezes inside and drops to the floor. Her hands are stuck in the arm-binder, Sash sees.

Immediately cheered up, Sash jumps out of bed and goes over to her favourite new play-thing.

"Hey, cutie. If I was mean old Rebeck, I'd make you crawl across the room to me, wouldn't I?"

"Hi Sash," Vaia sighs. "Mistress sent me to you as a present this morning."

"Hmm, you're all mine for a while, huh, baby?" Sash smiles.

Vaia nods. She wonders what Sash will do with her.

"Yeah, I treat you good, don't I, baby?" Sash starts to take off Vaia's arm-binder.

"Yes, Sash. I like what you do," Vaia says, her heart pumping faster as she realises she has no idea what to expect.

Sash laughs. "You're really going to like what I've got planned for you, cutie. Let's clean you up first, huh?" She starts to strip Vaia out of her body-suit.

As Sash strips Vaia off, she notices the bruises on her shoulders and upper back.

"Looks like she really laid into you last night." Sash winces more than Vaia does when she touches the marks. "Are you sure you feel okay, baby?"

"Yes," Vaia says. "Mistress was teaching me to suck. We had lots of fun!"

Sash laughs. "You're really into all of this, aren't you?"

"Yeah, most of it. The rest... It's what Mistress wants to do with me. I'll learn to enjoy all of it. I'll enjoy the process of learning that too." She grins at Sash, happy to be able to be so frank about her preferences.

Sash smiles back, shaking her head. "Rather you than me, baby."

She helps Vaia to her feet and gets her to the shower. Sash enjoys spraying Vaia down while the other girl soaps herself. Vaia giggles. She's never had water to waste like this before. Lower in the hive, water is almost always rationed, but Spires have their own great water catchers, which unfurl during rainfall, and atmospheric condensers.

Sash towels Vaia down, and then leads her to her bed by the collar.

"Did you have a good date last night, Sash?" she asks, as Sash lies her on her back.

"Nah, it was rubbish actually. Just one of them there. And he was really boring in bed. We mostly just talked. About his really boring homeworld. I cannot believe how many off-worlders think we want to hear about their planets. Sure, I can imagine they're home-sick, but... I need it on a top when I'm out in Hive Prime: "No one wants to hear about your boring homeworld".... Yeah, I should've stayed with you guys. Even just watching you suck Rebeck's dick for hours would've been better than that."

Sash coaxes Vaia's arms and legs out towards the corners of her bed, then ties the girl down on it on her back with the soft ropes she has there. Vaia is already totally conditioned to getting restrained, and doesn't resist or protest in the slightest.

"Feels okay, yeah, baby? Nice and soft. Not like what your 'Mistress' uses."

Vaia nods. "Mmm, it feels different... What are you going to do with me, Sash?" she asks excitedly.

Sash sits up over her bound captive, grinning. "Last night's portion of cock was really disappointing. I'm going to need yours to make up for it, baby!"

Vaia looks up at her in horror. "Sash, no! I'm not allowed! Mistress said --"

Sash puts a finger on Vaia's lips and she obediently quietens. "I don't care about her rules, baby. She should know the risks when she sends me her toys to play with."

Sash slowly slides down the bed. Vaia is wriggling, fighting against her bonds now. She doesn't want to break Rebeck's rules!

"Settle down, baby," Sash coaxes her. "Don't hurt yourself. You can't stop me. I'll take all the blame..."

Her expert fingers make Vaia's cock slide out of its slit, and it hardens in Sash's hand as she blows on it softly.

"Ooh! No!" Vaia whines. It feels really nice... But she's not meant to! "Please don't, Sash!"

"Shhh... Hush..." Sash soothes, gliding the tip of her warm wet tongue up the side of the shaft. It's a good size. "Mmm. Van Saars do nice work, don't they? No one ever did this for you before, huh?"

"No," Vaia mews. Oh! Sash is going to suck her cock! It's going to feel so good! But... But...

Sash licks Vaia's dick and rubs her cheek against it. "Yeah, and I bet Rebeck wouldn't put her mouth round a cock in a hundred years. Lucky for you, this is one of my favourite things... Cute girl with a cute cock, tied to my bed. And pissing off Rebeck!"

Sash laughs, and begins to slowly slide her mouth over the head.

Oh, no! "Sash, wait! I'll... If you do it, I'll have to tell Mistress!"

Sash laughs again, looking up the bed at her while she's poised to start. "You will too, won't you? Such a kinky thing. Just relax and enjoy it, baby..."

Sash's mouth descends and Vaia leans back and does just that.

Hands and feet bound to Sash's bed, Vaia feels a mouth wrap around her cock for the first time. She stares up at the ceiling and has to accept the incredible feeling of her cock being sucked, licked and bathed in saliva. Sash really seems to know what she's doing. Had Vaia made Rebeck feel this good last night? She hopes so.

"Ohh..." Vaia moans mournfully. It's too much. It's over too quickly. She came almost right away.

Sash sits up. She reaches to stroke Vaia's hair. "It's okay, baby. You're just backed up. So many exciting things going on, but no one's seen to your cock, right?" She grins. "You've got plenty more for me, cutie. I know it."

Sash dives back down. Vaia is amazed as she finds herself quickly hardening again in Sash's grip.

"Oh, Sash..."

"Hmm? Do you want me to stop now?" Sash pouts, looking up at her.

"I... Oh... It felt really good... Really, really good!"

"But you'll get in trouble, baby!"

"I..." Vaia bites her lip, torn. Then she breaks. "Please don't stop, Sash! Make me feel good, please!"

"Sure thing, baby."

Sash's mouth descends again.

Feeling the warmth of Sash's mouth wrapping around her cock sends Vaia's mind spiralling into ecstasy. Sash is so good to her... She's so lucky... But they're being so bad...

Sash's head bobs up and down as she works Vaia's tender cock. She wonders how many times it's popped in Vaia's life. Not too many, she'd wager. And it's so ready. Fully functional. Mmm... It would be such a waste for a tasty treat like this not to see some use, she thinks. Rebeck can suck it. Or rather, she never would, so Sash will...

Again, though, Vaia doesn't last very long. Sash's hands aren't idle and, when she slips some fingers into Vaia's cunt, the girl spasms and gives Sash another load to swallow.

"Oh Sash... I'm so sorry... I'm useless. I've spoiled this for you."

Sash's smile wins Vaia completely. "Third time's the charm, baby."

And so it proves. Vaia can't believe how soon she's hard again. Sash goes to it again. And this time it seems to go on and on and on...