Nights are for Exploration Ch. 02

Story Info
Friends explore more in person.
2k words
4.37
3.9k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/26/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Natalie was relaxing in her hotel room after a long day at work, thinking about the night that was to come. She was away on business again, but this time her friend Tim had agreed to join her on the trip in person for a short vacation of his own... and to help her explore some of her sexual fantasies. He loved the mountains and was happy to spend the day hiking while she was working, but she was sure the evenings they planned to spend together were the main reason he had come.

She had changed into her sexy purple underwear and a low cut tank top and shorts, showing off her cleavage and her cute legs. She was thinking about her last business trip and the fun time she had with Tim on their video chat. She was sure seeing him in person would be even more fun.

She heard the click of the lock and Tim entered, sweaty from his excursion, and in a great mood from the exercise and the scenery on his hike. Wordlessly, he came across the room, gave her a big sweaty hug and then planted a strong kiss on her lips. "Hi Beautiful," he said, finally drawing back and smiling at her.

"Hi," came her breathless reply. His greeting had interrupted that daydream and had caught her a little off guard. Plus, she loved the smell of him and his scent had overwhelmed her senses.

His smile twitched with mischief, as he realized how much influence that one kiss had on Natalie. "I'm going to hop in the shower. Care to join me?"

"Yes, that sound great!"

He turned and went to the bathroom, turning on the water to warm it up. When he turned around, Natalie was there and began passionately kissing him, sticking her tongue in and out of his mouth, exploring in quick bursts. He returned the kisses in kind, lightly biting her lower lip as he pulled away to look at her, admiring the view he had looking down at her cleavage from above.

Stepping completely away and leaning against the wall he said, "You can't shower with your clothes on. Will you strip for me?"

Natalie blushed and nodded her head. She knew part of this night was to step out of her comfort zone. She began to slowly sway her hips and spin in a slow circle. When her back was to Tim, she pulled her tank off and continued to spin. Stopping facing him, she smiled and started to shimmy out of her shorts so he could see the matching underwear set.

Staring him in the eyes, she reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, pulling it off and letting it fall to the floor. She raised her hands above her head and shook her chest slightly, making her perky breasts jiggle. She slowly turned to the side and began to shimmy out of her panties, making sure that Tim had a good view of both her round ass and her breasts hanging down as she bent over.

Standing back up, she smiled and sauntered over to Tim. "You also can't shower with your clothes on." She began to kiss him again, rubbing her hands over his chest. Pulling back, she grabbed his shirt and pulled it off over his head. She then returned to kissing him, moving her hands down his chest and beginning to work on his pants. Once unbuttoned, she pushed them down to the floor and began to massage his cock through his boxers. He was getting hard and she loved feeling his erection grow in her hand. After a minute, she pulled his boxers off and stepped into the steaming shower, beckoning to Tim with a finger to come join her.

Tim followed her, watching the water run over Natalie's breasts and ass. He picked up the body wash, squirting some into his hands and smiled. "Time to get clean." He switched places with her, moving her out of the water stream, and went to work lathering soap all over her body, paying extra attention to her breasts and pussy, wanting to make sure they were nice and clean for the night ahead. As he cleaned her pussy, he lightly ran a finger over her slit, feeling the wetness that wasn't just from the water.

Natalie closed her eyes, enjoying the feeling of Tim's hands on her body. Thinking that he had used enough soap for the two of them, she pulled Tim out from the water, turned around and started rubbing her soapy ass over his cock. Once she felt him starting to move with the motion of her hips in enjoyment, she turned around and began to run her hands over her breasts and the used the soap to clean the rest of Tim's body. She pushed him lightly back under the water and joined him there in an embrace, allowing the water to run over them both, clearing the soap away.

Tim's hands began to roam over her breasts, lightly at first, rolling the nipples in between his fingers, pinching occasionally to change the sensations. As she began to squirm a little in pleasure, he bent over and took one of her nipples in his mouth, sucking vigorously, and increased the pressure and tempo on the other nipple. When she began to moan softly, he switched the attention between the two nipples, continuing until her moans became louder and he knew she was thoroughly aroused.

Tim looked into Natalie's eyes and said "I've been looking forward to this trip ever since you invited me. I've brought with me a few things I hope you will enjoy..." With this, he reached for his toiletries bag that was sitting outside the shower and pulled out a realistic, medium sized dildo with a suction cup on the base.

Natalie gasped in surprise. She was turned on even more by Tim's surprise and preparation for the trip. She briefly thought about what else he could have planned, but decided not to guess and just enjoy. "I can't believe you picked one out for me. It looks great, so real. You know, I'm not quite sure what I should do with it... Do you have any ideas?" She ended the question with a wink. She knew perfectly well what to do, but wanted to see where Tim might take this...

Smiling, Tim knelt down and attached the dildo to the shower floor under the stream of water. "I think you should take your new toy for a ride right here."

Natalie smiled and got down on her knees, water streaming over her back, positioned her pussy and slowly lowering herself onto the dildo, sighing as she felt herself fill up with the toy. She raised herself back up slowly and lowered herself again. Continuing with this, she looked up to see Tim's smiling face, clearly enjoying the show.

Tim stepped forward and grabbed Natalie's nipples and began pinching and twisting them again. As she moved up and down, Tim didn't try to move too much with her, so her nipples were stretched and pulled, increasing her arousal.

With Tim closer, Natalie adjusted her gaze to his hard cock that was now inches from her face. He was clearly enjoying the show and she didn't want him to miss out on all the fun. She reached out and started caressing his balls with one hand, keeping up her steady rhythm on the dildo.

After a minute, she reached her other hand behind Tim, squeezing his ass and pulling him closer to her. She opened her mouth and took his cock in her mouth, letting it slide in and out of her mouth to the same steady rhythm she was using to fuck the dildo while she continued to massage his balls.

Tim groaned in pleasure with the feeling of Natalie's lips on his cock, so warm and soft. She was using just the right amount of pressure and suction, moving her tongue around the tip whenever she reached the top of his cock. He began to gently thrust his hips, trying to encourage her to take more of him in his mouth, but she was frustratingly keeping up her patient rhythm and didn't seem to want to take his hint.

Hoping to encourage Natalie to pick up the pace, he took one hand off Natalie's breast and reached for the small remote he had also pulled from the bag and hidden in the soap dish. He turned on the vibration function in the dildo on low, resulting in a pleasant squeal of surprise from Natalie. With a mouth full of cock, he didn't hear any complaints, so went ahead and turned up the vibrations up to medium. He started grinning as he felt her begin to increase her pace in response to the additional sensations. He put down the remote and returned his hand to her breast, enjoying the feeling of her hard nipples in his hand.

Natalie could feel Tim's cock twitching in her mouth with excitement and she wanted to pay attention to that. She stopped pumping up and down and started grinding, trying to get every last inch of the vibrating dildo as far in to her as possible. Tim's hand were still pinching and twisting her nipples, driving her crazy and sending pleasure all through her body, especially making her clit super sensitive.

Focusing on the cock in her mouth, Natalie began to pick up the pace, keeping suction as she took as much of his cock as she could in her mouth, sliding up and down the shaft, twirling her tongue around as she did. She kept varying the motions of her tongue and occasionally stopped at the head and sucked hard for a few seconds, using her tongue to massage the sensitive spot just under the head of his cock.

Tim let out a moan of pleasure. He was having a hard time holding it together. He pulled back from Natalie, just enough to get her to pause for a moment. "You're amazing. I want so badly to cum with you." Tim quickly grabbed the remote and increased the vibrations in the dildo as high as they would go.

Natalie took that as her cue to refocus on herself as she knew neither of them wouldn't last much longer. She was dripping with excitement from the constant attention to her nipples and the aggressively vibrating dildo deep inside her. She knew that just a little attention to her clit, which had been ignored this whole time, would put her over the edge.

Keeping the head of Tim's cock in her mouth, sucking and teasing with her tongue, she leaned back slightly so that she could reach her clit and started flicking back and forth with her finger. The sensations immediately started flowing through her pussy and she started moaning in pleasure. She kept sucking hard on Tim's cock, letting it slide in and out of her mouth as she rocked back and forth from the waves of pleasure coursing through her body.

Natalie's moans put Tim over the edge. He let go of her breasts and braced himself against the walls of the shower, groaning loudly in pleasure and releasing his cum into Natalie's mouth. She swallowed and kept sucking, encouraging him to shoot more of his seed into her mouth again and again. She was still flicking her clit and moaning through the cock in her mouth, her orgasm so strong she could hardly breathe.

Tim shut off the vibrations in the dildo as both of their orgasms subsided. He sank to the floor of the shower and hugged Natalie tightly. She returned the hug and then slowly moved off the dildo and out of the running water to snuggle against Tim's chest.

He squeezed her shoulder and said, "You really are amazing and beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with me."

She looked over at Tim and smiled. "You're welcome. That was amazing. I'm really looking forward to whatever else you have thought up for this trip. Though for now I'd like an actual shower and some dinner."