Nighttime Fun

Story Info
Fun in the pool at night.
1k words
4.15
15.1k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was after midnight and the pool was most definitely closed but that didn't stop me and her from jumping over the short wall and jumping in. We got to the edge and dropped the bathrobes we had thrown on over our swimsuits. My eyes eyed watched with desire as her robe dropped revealing the sexy red bikini she wore. She did the same with a sly smirk as I did the same revealing my skimpy swim trunks.

It was a bit kinky and oddly erotic being out at night at the pool where we weren't supposed to be. What would happen if we got caught or if we were being filmed by security cameras? Not that we were going to stop now. I watched her ass jiggle as she jumped into the pool before turning back to face me and say, "Come on in baby the water is great. I didn't need telling twice and quickly joined her. She was right, the water was cool without being too cold and felt great.

We each swam the length of the pool back and forth a couple of times and I watched her swim some admiring her sexy body and ass in the water. After swimming a few lengths, we embraced at the center of the pool and kissed a couple of times.

"Isn't this great baby?" she asked as she grinned at me.

"Yeah, this is oddly a bit of a turn on being here by ourselves at night." I admitted. We embraced and kissed again, and I couldn't help but start kissing down her neck to her chest as low as the water would allow me.

"Ooh someone is feeling naughty I see." she said. Then I felt her hand go straight for the prize and cup around my cock and balls. My cock went from growing inside my trunks to full staff quickly under her grip. As I got to full staff, she gave me a couple of strokes making my trunks suddenly tight.

"Ooh." I moaned as she stroked and squeezed.

She gave me a sly grin before saying, "Let's make you more comfortable." before ducking under the water. Seconds later I felt her grip the sides of my trunks and pull them down. I stepped out of them, and she resurfaced with my trunks in her hands. Being naked in the pool was most definitely kinky and awkward but I was also massively turned on. There was no backing out now.

"Better?" she asked grinning at me.

"Oh yeah! This is so hot!" I said.

She took my trunks and moved to the edge of the pool and dropped them on the cement not far from our discarded robes. This make me feel a little worried but there wasn't much I could do about it. She must have sensed my worry because she smirked at me and said, "No backing out now naughty boy. You better hope the neighbors aren't looking out the window."

I moved over to her and wrapped my arms around her again and began kissing her. The kissing got more passionate as I moved my hand down inside her bikini bottom and began fingering her pussy. Her body tensed as I started fingering her and she leaned forward into me. I moved behind her as I continued to finger her, and she molded into my body as she moaned in pleasure. My hardon throbbed as it pressed into her back.

After a few minutes of fingering her, she pulled my hand out and turned to face me with a fierce look of passion on her face. "Enough! I want you inside me now!" I wasn't dumb enough to argue with her and quickly pulled her bikini to the side and slowly pushed myself inside her. She moaned again as I entered her and began to pull back and forth. The feeling of being inside her and her pussy walls on my dick was always a great feeling but being in this kinky situation made it feel ten times better and I had to control myself to keep from blowing my load too early.

I continued to move back and forth, and she rocked her hips in rhythm to my movements. After a few minutes I felt her walls clench tighter around my cock and knew she was about to orgasm. Sure enough a few seconds later she was gasping in orgasm as her whole body shook. I was still inside her when her orgasm subsided, but my cock was starting to throb almost uncontrollably. She obviously felt it because she moved off of me. I thought for a second, she was going to leave me hanging for a bit, but she quickly grabbed my erection under the water and began to tug.

I knew I wouldn't last long after what we had just did but I didn't care at this point. I was so worked up by this kinky situation that I just wanted relief. I moaned as she continued to stroke me and my cock throbbed harder and harder. Then she cupped my balls with one hand and squeezed while she continued to stroke my hardon. As she did this she said, "Fill this pool with your seed." That was all the encouragement I needed, and my cock erupted sending streams of cum into the water. My whole body shook from the orgasm, and she didn't stop until my cock stopped pulsing.

After finishing my underwater hand job, she moved to the edge of the pool and pulled herself out sitting on the edge beside my trunks with her legs still in the water. "That was amazing baby!" she said smiling at me. I swam around a little trying to fight the usual post orgasm drowsiness. Once I came back up, I noticed she had gotten out of the pool and is holding all our robes and my trunks in her arms. "See you inside!" she said before quickly ducking over the wall and out of sight.