All Comments on 'Nike a Raven Haired Cajun Beauty'

by gobula

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
just do her!

more sex less talk but she's a nimph for sure

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Excellent!

Great story, well written with great sex and a compelling tale as well. Keep it going please.

boonecooneboonecooneover 16 years ago
case in point this nike girl what a whore!

but what i like about her is that she fucks anything and every one i bet you i would have a chance with a slut like her is she someone you know? did you write it about her? send me a pic!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
i love it

this is the most erotic story i have read all day even with the typos u should get a spell check but it's GREAT no less!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
nika

write annother story about her dude

mitchawamitchawaalmost 12 years ago
Unrealistic

This story has an interesting premise, but it is so far fetched as to be unbelievable. There is no way Nike and her "coach" could communicate, and she couldn't communicate with anyone else. This is a fairy tale with a complete lack of logic. I skipped most of the sex scenes because a story should have some basis in reality. How many times can a man or boy come in the given time frames. I understand this is fiction but it is to unrealistic to be believable.

A fictional scene, and I quote from Jordan Rosenfeld, " . . . is a capsule in which characters undertake significant actions in vivid and memorable ways that allows the events to feel as though they are happening in real time." There is little in your story that resembles this quote.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous