All Comments on 'Nikki Ch. 02'

by Msia Exhibitionist

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Loved it...so naughty.....thank you

HargaHargaalmost 3 years ago

Liked the characters and basic plot of the story. I'm assuming English is not your primary language as there are a number of grammatical errors through out the text which makes it hard to read. Some how finding a way to differentiate between the fantasy and real-world part of the story would also help. I liked how Nikki's reveal was described and Steve's initial reaction but I think he capitulated a little to fast but since we really have no idea what he was feeling other than his online exploration of his kinks. He and his wife may have participated in a kinky lifestyle but he went from family friend to dominate in a heartbeat. I'm not sure who took advantage of who or their just consenting adults and can do whatever they want. Also was the mother complacent in this coupling or did she just not really know her friend.

Slut4daddie36DSlut4daddie36Dalmost 3 years ago

Mmmm can't wait till her next lesson!! Fuck her Daddy!!

mlektm50smlektm50salmost 3 years ago

That was so hot. You are awesome...

brilliantDummybrilliantDummyalmost 2 years ago

Loved the Nikki series! I enjoyed all your stories.

Your voice is true, and you know your characters well. They seem so real. Yes, english is not your first language, and it shows, but that is not a problem. It is as if you write with an accent 🤭

Some situations may be fantastical, but once I accept the situation, the plots are realistic.

Please keep writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMsia Exhibitionist@Msia Exhibitionist
I live in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia where the society is quite conservative. Kissing in public is common, what more to nudity. I always wonder how many exhibitionists (whether they dare to show or not) around Kuala Lumpur or Malaysia. Do drop me an email if you are imaginary exhi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Nikki Ch. 01 Previous Part
Nikki Series Info