All Comments on 'Nikki Goes to College Ch. 02'

by Latexsissy69

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story

love it so far, hope you continue and write what you want and not what others want you to.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
discovery

When young and in school I was influenced by older boys that we called greasers. They where bullies and where hateful of school. I tried to emulate them and ruined my early education. I admired the girls as they felt pride in their scholastic accomplishments. This story showed me what could have been. The acceptance of their own femininity by the boys leaves me with hope for the future as we mature as a species. Thank you, your story sense is brilliant.

Jamieg62Jamieg62almost 6 years ago
Another great installment.

This is another great installment to this series keep up the great work.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 2 years ago

Sexy sissies, delicious scenes of pleasuring, and a love story, too.

sissyinwesissyinweover 2 years ago

I loved the stories...sissy heaven

daveflydaveflyover 2 years ago

definitely want to transgender into a shemale

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLatexsissy69@Latexsissy69
For those who read my stories, let's get one thing straight; I enjoy being a sissy, submissive male whom is forced to wear all kinds of lingerie, especially latex/PVC/vinyl clothes. For those that enjoy my stories, I sincerely adore your feedback, and wish to please everyone ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES