Nikki Goes to Crete Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ha! No, you misunderstand. Look how you're dressed. I meant have you ever ridden a man's cock like that?"

Feeling herself going red in the face, Nikki didn't know how to respond.

"Well, Georgio was telling me how tight your ass is. He thought he might have been your first. He might have been the first man to fuck your pussy, Was he right?"

"Yes. Yes, I've never done anything like that before."

Nikki found herself looking at the girl on the screen and wondering, again the pleasure she was going through. The camera had zoomed in on the girl from the front now.

"Wow! She looks just like the girl from the spa."

"Of course she does. That is Anna from the spa. She's a really good bit of arse. One of my favourites."

"But... how come she's fucking on screen. Does she make porn films as well as working here?"

Nikki couldn't keep her eyed off the screen. The camera then switched to the man who's cock Anna had been riding.

She looked at Michael.

She looked at the screen.

She looked back at Michael.

"Yep! That's right. It's me!"

Michael was looking smug.

"Do you want to see how big my cock is?"

Before she had answered, Michael was undoing his belt and had removed his trousers. There was an unmistakably large bulge in his pants.

"Here, help me out Nikki."

She was drawn to it. She came close and reached forward to pull down the front of his pants. A huge erection sprang in to view.

"My, you're huge Michael."

"So I hear."

Nikki wrapped one small hand around the base of this monster. Her fingers just about reached around him, but it was only just. With her other hand she began to play with his cock head. There was a drop of pre-cum already on his stiffening cock. With her finger she scooped it up and brought it to her lips.

"Oh yeah Nikki. Do you like how I taste?"

Nikki was distracted. She was looking past Michael at the screen. The camera had gone back to Anna's face and was slowly scanning down her front. It showed her disproportionally large tits bouncing up and down as she rode the cock that Nikki was now playing with. With her hands she was playing with her nipples. Nikki wished that she had tits like that. She reached up beneath her top and began to play with her own, small nipples.

"Bet you wish you had tits like Anna, don't you? They are magnificent!"

It was as if he had read her mind.

The camera continued to pan down. It was about to zoom in to show Anna's pussy.

Nikki returned her focus on to the cock in front of her. She was now using both hands to play with it. Michael was now beginning to get hard and her hands could no longer reach around it. She leant forward and put her lips to the cock head. She had left a perfect red ring on Michael's cock. Less than 24 hours ago, she was eating a banana and looking at the lipstick mark, wishing she could suck a real cock. Now here she was with a huge example of a real man's cock.

"What a lucky gurl I am!" Nikki thought to herself.

Looking back at the screen, the camera had now descended to Anna's waist.

But instead of seeing Anna's young, sweet, blonde pussy, there was a semi-erect cock bouncing up and down.

"What the fuck..."

"Oh you've noticed that Anna also has a cock. Didn't I mention that?"

"No! No you didn't"

"Oh yes. She's decided to jeep it for the moment. She can't get it hard very often now, but she can get fucked in the arse so she thinks she doesn't need a cunt... yet..."

That must have been what she meant earlier when she said "... if I still could...". Anna had wanted to fuck Nikki's arse.

The idea of being fucked by a trans-woman made Nikki even more horny. She decided to take control of this situation. She grabbed Michael and pushed him back on the bed. She yanked down his pants leaving him naked from the waist down, his rather large cock poking towards the ceiling like the fifth post on the bed.

Keeping her eyes firmly on the screen, watching Anna riding the cock behind her, she pulled her ass cheeks apart, She could feel Michael's cock head at the entrance of her sissy ass.

Slowly she began to push down on his cock. She was so glad that her ass was already full of Michael's brother's cum to act as a lubricant. Without it, his cock would have been very painful. Well, if little Anna could take this cock, she was damned sure she could take it!

With each down thrust, Nikki was being stretched wider and wider and Michael's cock was going deeper and deeper. Looking at Anna for inspiration, Nikki made one final downward movement. Finally, she felt her ass cheeks resting on Michael's abdomen. She had taken his cock completely inside her.

Michael now grabbed her waist to hold her in place. He wanted to feel her inner walls caressing his erection. On the screen Anna had dropped one of her hands to her groin and was playing with her cock. Nikki mirrored Anna's actions - one hand playing with her erection, the other with her small tits.

Michael began to lift Nikki up and down his cock.

"Fucking hell Nikki! Are you sure you've never done this before? No girl has ever taken me first time."

"I guess your brother loosened me up nicely. Can you feel his cum lubricating your cock? Does it feel good to know that your cock is being doused in Georgio's cum?"

"You're a dirty bitch aren't you. If you're not careful, I'll call him up here and we'll fuck you at the same time!"

"Mmm, that'd be nice. To suck his cock, whilst you fuck my pussy."

"No, we'll both fuck your arse at the same time. We've yet to find a girl who can take both at the same time, but I think you can do it. If you want to suck on a cock, we can call on Anna. I know she likes it when a sexy gurl sucks her off."

Anna was now speeding up. The camera pulled back and showed Anna's cock cumming. She spurted her cum all over Michael's hairy chest. He had then reached up, holding her in place as he started to thrust in to her. Judging by the rippling in her belly, it was obvious that Michael was cumming inside her. Load after load until she could take no more. Anna reached forward, licking up her own cum from Michael's chest and then leaned further forward and deposited her load in to Michael's open mouth.

Nikki couldn't hold back any more. She leaned back and sped up stroking her erection. Sensing she was about to cum, Michael also sped up his thrusting. At the same instant that Nikki's first spurt sprayed out of her cock, she felt Michael twitch inside her. Being such a strong man, it was easy for Michael to hold Nikki in place as he filled her up with a second load in the last couple of hours.

Nikki felt such a whore. She had been in Greece a little over 24 hours and she had been fucked twice.

She had been screwed by two different men.

What did that make her?

A whore?

Easy?

A cum slut?

She didn't care.

What it did make her was happy.

And satisfied.

And a fully fledged woman.

12