Nikki Nick 01

Story Info
Nikki Nick prepared for bad weather.
1.2k words
3.62
2.8k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nikki Nick 01

I felt somewhat responsible when my roommate's friend Erick got caught in a big thunder storm while he was finishing up a backyard project at the neighbor's house. Mr. and Mrs. Clark had mentioned that they wanted a small metal storage shed assembled in their backyard and I recommended Erick to them because that's the type of work he does. And everything seemed to be going well next door on that Saturday afternoon until Gail the weather lady broke into regular TV programming to announce the coming of a big thunder and lightning storm.

And with the roomie being gone for the weekend, I had to be the one to run next door to give Erick fair warning of the impending storm. Well, I probably should have changed before I went over there, gut I had just finished shaving my legs and active sportswear and cotton capri pants is the most comfortable after shaving, so I went next door dressed as I was and with my un-braided ponytail.

"Erick, Gail the weather lady says you have 10 minutes to live because of the lightning storm versus a metal garden shed, so wrap it up for the day. And if you want to visit with me afterwards, well, just come in through the back door."

Hi everyone. I'm Nikki Nick and the response I received from Erick was yeah, yeah, yeah, the sliding doors were almost finished, but hey, do you have anything to eat? Guys, right?

Anyways, I like Erick for several reasons. First and foremost is because he has used the word "round" in the past when referring to my butt as opposed to a few other choice words he could have chosen to use. And yup, he got a quick hug for that, each and every time. Out of the sight of the roomie, of course.

And secondly, he has this cute way of flirting with me. A language all his own, so to speak. He uses his athletic shoes to tap out messages against my high tops when he has a message to convey. LOL, two firm but gentle kicks mean "bring me a beer and a box of nails" because the roomie might be nearby and three soft taps mean "are you going to let me nail you or what?" or something like that.

I'm not saying that it's perfectly balanced when he stops by, but he has never attempted to hammer his nail in me, so I roll with the punches and enjoy his company whether the roomie is home or not. Now, if I was feeling naughty today, I would tell you that his nail is shaped like a curved banana, but I'm not feeling naughty today, so forgot about that, which means we should also forget about how I would know of such personal information too.

Anyways, Gail the weather lady called it spot on and it started to rain right at 6pm like she said it would, so I went back to spying out of the laundry room window. It wasn't pouring yet, but Erick was getting a little wet while he cleaned up his tools and stuff. And seeing how I was spying from the laundry room it was easy to gather a few towels so Erick could dry himself off a little before I made him something to eat.

I don't know what was scarier, the first lightning bolt or when Erick opened the back door. It wasn't the first time that he and I had been alone in my house, but it was the first time when we weren't expecting the roomie to return at any moment. It felt different. A lot different. From both of our sides, I think.

"Empty your pockets and peel those wet jeans off Erick before they stick to you. I'll throw them in the dryer for ten minutes."

Oh, the look on his face, right? Not that he was being shy or anything, but the look on his face told me that I was supposed to wait for him to shoe tap out his message. LOL, and oh, the look on his face as he attempted to push down his wet Denim, LOL. That's stuff like glue.

And oh times 10 when I knelt before him and helped him wiggle his wet Denim jeans down to his ankles, right?

"That's enough, Erick. You don't have me right where you want me, LOL, but did you want to eat first or play first?"

"Hah, you just nibbled on my cock over my boxers, Nikki Nick!"

"Shut it Erick, I lost my balance as I wrangled your jeans down and my mouth just happened to be open, that's all."

CRACK, BOOM, SNAP

Oh, those were some big lightning strikes alright and they startled me so much that I stood straight up and into Erick's safe arms and found myself looking straight up into his eyes.

"It's alright Nikki Nick, that was just 3 lightning strikes, so relax. So, are you going to get me a blanket to wrap up in while my jeans are in the dryer or am I supposed to stand around in my boxers?"

"Hmmm, good question Erick. I suppose I could get you a blanket from the Linen closet."

Now, he started his toe tapping thing, but he had removed his shoes, so either he wanted me to finish what I started down there or he wanted me to dress up in a Black Bear costume for the Sun Flower festival next weekend. Seriously, it's all in the rubber-to-rubber contact that makes his special language crystal clear."

"Well now, I guess that's crystal clear, huh Erick?"

Oh, his next round of toe tapping secret codes was definitely clear as mud. He wanted a baby blue blanket, yesterday's newspaper and a grape juice box.

"Listen Erick, I know that you want to do me, but I don't know if I ready to be done, so what else do you want me to do?"

Well, he used both feet to communicate with me after that.

Tap, tap, tap-tap-tap, tap.

"OMG Erick, how am I supposed to balance a slice of pizza on my head while I suck you off? I've never even sucked a dick before, let alone perform a balancing act too! Besides, this is my real hair you know and I just washed it."

Kick, kick, leg swipe, tap

"Oh, alright, but you better keep this between us, jerk."

And we were right back to the original message of finish what you started, but with a twist. I fended him off for a few minutes by reminding him that I had to remove the pizza from the oven, which I did, but I also used those few precious moments to search on Chang what it means to suck on just the head and the head only. And who knew it was a thing, let alone such a popular thing.

Well, no, it's not a thing. It's a trick. It sounds so easy and innocent to start and then, boom, his hands were on the back of my head and his cock was at the back of my throat and I'm pretty sure he enjoyed that a lot more than I did. But it was bound to happen sooner or later, so at least it's behind us now and we can go back to silly foot messaging, right?

"Nikki Nick, you know I have to finish up with your neighbor's shed tomorrow afternoon, right?"

End Nikki Nick 01