Connie Q Rebounds 01

Story Info
Connie Q gets over Eric Rowe and moves on.
2k words
3.25
1.8k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't want to be the type who bashes their ex after a breakup, but Eric Rowe should crawl into a hole and slide a big flat rock over the hole. I will admit that the first two weeks of our relationship were amazing, but he showed his true colors for the next six weeks. And his true colors were "loser red" and "scumbag blue" and again, I don't want to throw too much smack, but he has a tiny dick and he likes to do freaky little things that he calls sex.

And while I'm "not" tossing any secrets out there on Chang, it might be worth mentioning that even though I did participate in his sick ideas of sex, the idiot never got around to swinging his bat in my backyard playground. I can't deny everything else, but I'm starting over with almost a clean slate. And good luck to you, Eric Rowe, when you try to explain to the next person you date, that you believe it's a valid 3-Way when you place your inflatable girlfriend Samantha in the bed at night. And by the way, Eric Rowe, you're going to need an air mattress repair kit and by that, I mean you're going to need a new rubber doll because I found your hunting knife.

And just so it's perfectly clear, as stated many times on Chang, I only sat at home for a few days before I was ready to get out on the rebound and re-introduce Connie Q to the dating world. And by the way, Eric Rowe, you won't see me in any of the clothes you bought for me when I stole your credit card because I got rid of all of them. Well, all except for that Teal lingerie set anyways, but I put everything else in a hole I found at bottom of the mountains. So, Eric Rowe, you use them to stroke off your little dick while you try to move the rock that is keeping you in that hole. And good luck with that too because it took three of my cousins to move that rock over the hole you ended up in.

Now, having gotten that off of my chest, my pre formed and perky chest, I will admit that I identify as a Tranny now instead of a crossdresser because I have been in a sexual relationship, so I'm expecting you guys to be honest with me when you answer my simple questions on Kinder. I mean, if your side piece is made of silicone, just say that up front.

Thanks to my skills at lying on Chang, I have an offer to attend the Middleton Fall Festival this weekend, which I accepted because I will have just enough time to break into Eric Rowe's abandoned house, steal another one of his credit cards and find a new Earth tone fall colors pleated skirt. And because the clothing store in Hillsdale was willing to turn a blind eye when the computer system announced that the credit card I was using is tied to a "missing person" report, I came home with a very Fall time cute brown with black stripes pleated skirt. A little longer than I would normally wear, but Scott may appreciate the "not a hooker" look as we walk from vendor tent to vendor tent.

I thought that the brown and black pleated skirt looked nice sandwiched between my black stomper boots below and a black headband and choker above. And because the store didn't carry my special pre formed bra in brown, well, my black one will have to do, even though it won't be visible through the tan pullover I found at the store.

In other words, Scott probably won't get a "good date", but he will have a cute date for the night. And yes, I can absolutely wear my sun glasses at night if I want to.

And no, I'm not stupid and I learned from my mistakes while dating the now missing Eric Rowe. For the most part, no Tranny or crossdresser should expect a relationship to last any longer than a few weeks. No matter how smitten the guy is to start, Eric Rowe, they all fall into the routine of sleep, work and why aren't you sucking me off yet? Which, unfortunately I am embarrassed to say that I responded to many, many times. At the time I thought I was keeping my boyfriend, Eric Rowe, happy, but little did I know that he just thought of me as his personal slut.

So, my lesson learned is that Scott will have a good time, but he will not be having a "pretty good date" for at least a week and at least a month before he gets me in a "good date" situation. Well, maybe three weeks if we really get along well and maybe two weeks if he can't control himself and actually asks for a real roll in the hay.

Which brings me back to that little freak, Eric Rowe. In eight weeks of dating, he never even tried to take my rosebud prize. The freaky little freak took and wanted absolutely everything else, but he never showed an interest in taking me for my first ride on the sexual hayride. So, Eric Rowe, figure out why you were so shy in that area when you asked for everything and figure it out in that hole you're living in now.

Which brings me back to my new interest, Scott. I will make sure that we have a few moments alone at the Fall Festival to get a feel for what he wants in the long run and by that, I mean does he ask me out for a second date and is the second at his house after dark. And if he is man enough to admit that his blowup doll has a middle name, well, he may get a "almost a pretty good date" behind the row of vendor tents near the line of park benches tonight. I mean, thanks to that butt wipe, Eric Rowe, I have plenty of experience to pull my date's nut and at any speed required. As a matter of fact, the only good thing I came away from with my relationship with that idiot, Eric Rowe, was this chart I created that defines the "available time vs best method" in detail.

Back to Scott picking me on Friday night, it started out nicely, he even opened the car door for me, which I think may be a lost art these days and I did not react to his gentle pat on the ass as I sat down in the front seat.

We had a nice time walking around the festival, played a few carnival type games and had our fair share of grab this and poke that before I "accidently" spilled my Pumpkin Spice Smoothie, which was way to tangy for me. I later found out that he bought me the Pumpkin Spice on purpose in the hopes that I would rather swallow his cum than drink that thing. It's shameful of me, but he was correct.

As the festival was winding down, it seemed like it was time for us to decide what to do next.

"So, Scott, do we call it a night or do we go back to your place?"

"Ugh, my mom won't let me bring my dates into her basement, so maybe a Raspberry Smoothie to go and we head back to your place?"

"Oh, so the two us alone huh? Or do we swing by your mom's house first and pick up Eden Doll?"

"No need. I keep her in my trunk with the small portable air pump. So, are we out of here?"

"And?"

"Hey, it's not fault that you have been branded as a slut, so over your washing machine maybe?"

"That's a little much for a first date, so how about you abuse my mouth for a few minutes and finish on Eden Doll's ass? You like stuff like that, right?" I mean, I'm not exactly proud of it, but Eric Rowe really taught me how to use my mouth and I can see how you can't stop checking Eden Doll's. By the way, close the trunk lid please. There are people walking to their cars to go home."

"Deal, but what ever happened to that Eric Rowe guy?"

"Never mind all that, but I heard that he ran away with some floozy to live in the foothills, right after he signed his house over to my cousins."

"The foothills? That's all caves and holes. Why would anyone want to live there?"

"Shut it. Earth based homes are becoming all the rage. And speaking of "all the rage", if you help me spread that "ran away with a floozy" story, I might be inclined to model my blue and white strip thong bikini for you. They seem to be all the rage on the Chang Tranny boards. Would you like that, Scott?"

"Oh my, yes I would, but your big clit would be poking out the front, right?"

"Oh, I don't think that would be a problem. I like how I look in my tiny bikini and I like the way you look, so mission easily accomplished. However, and let me be perfectly clear, if you want that huge and alluring wet spot in the front, then you're going to have to help. A relationship requires two people, unlike the way Eric Rowe thinks. Would that be worth a grilled cheese and tomato sandwich from Candi's Malt Shop on Wednesday?"

"Will you keep it a secret if I do something with your hot wet spot on the front of your sexy bikini?"

"I promise no more than seven photos and I'll blur your ears out. So, Eden Doll tonight and Candi's on Wednesday? Oh, by the way, you don't do that freaky thing where you swipe your ATM card between Eden Doll's butt cheeks, do you?"

"Well, would a perfect and free fake ID card for Connie Q be worth you keeping two secrets? And by the way, Eden Doll only accepts Visa."

"That sound great, but can Eden Doll spend two nights with me, you know so I can properly dress her? I mean, the tags usually go in the back and the bra cups always go in the front. I also might need that small air pump and can I borrow your Visa card for two days?"

"OMG, just how are you single Connie Q? But maybe, just maybe we role play a little on our third date?"

"Meaning? I mean yes, of course, but what did you have in mind?"

"I pretend to kidnap you and Eden Doll and drive up and down North Riverside Drive for an hour with you two in the trunk. You will both wear blind folds by the way."

"Oh no, not on North Riverside Drive, I mean, aren't you concerned about getting Eden Doll pregnant? However, I like you so, 30 minutes up and down the South Riverside Drive and Eden Doll's bra can be hanging out the trunk. It will her blue bra."

"OMG, how are you single?"

"Well, maybe I won't be single for long and by that, I mean I already posted on Chang that we had a great time at the festival and that it will end with a 3-Way. And don't worry, I blurred out Eden Doll's price bar code."

This is how a good Tranny rebounds and all I needed was a nice Fall Festival, a cute stud, a park bench, a busty rubber friend in the trunk and a Visa card. And I'm also thinking about getting own version of Eden Doll because someone like her may go a long way in keeping my backdoor prize intact for the real Mr. Right. Although I may to have all future dates end up at my place because Suzie Silicone would be clearly visible through the rear windows of my SUV. Or maybe I can throw a hat on her and place her in back seat as my passenger. Either way, I'll figure something out, right after Scott dumps me.

End Connie Q rebounds 01