All Comments on 'Nikki's Pool Service Pt. 01'

by Schaefferous

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story has great characters and great potential. I really needs to be continued. Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Also has a lot of mistakes, like when "she stopped a foot away from her", which I think you'll find is impossible.

SchaefferousSchaefferousabout 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate the time you spent to read and comment, but let's not go overstating the problem here, friend. I ran this back through a TTS reader again to listen to every word as written. The "lots of mistakes" turned out to be correcting this issue of an erroneous pronoun, deleting an extraneous adjective, and correcting two sneaky typos. Anything else is going to be more a matter of style and the reliability of the narrator than it will be from typos or errors.

Future readers that notice more can DM me what they find, which I will also consider an application for editing a future story! I'm at Literotica's mercy as was as how long it can take to get revisions published. The corrected version will probably go live in a week or two.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSchaefferous@Schaefferous
Just a divorced 40-something that enjoys writing a story every now and then. This all started years ago as an outlet for unfulfilled fantasies and desires but has since become something I simply enjoy doing and that comes from a place of happiness and contentment. I love rea...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES