Nikki's Pool Service Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I felt another warm blast hit my eyes as she exhaled with a guttural moan. I hadn't stopped fucking her with my fingers, but at this point, her pussy clamped on me so strongly and her hips tilted her pussy toward the chaise so much that I could only move inside her with the slightest of motions. I continued as best I could through another three small squirts until I felt her pussy relax and her body go limp.

I wiped my face off with my shirt tail which wasn't completely untouched from her juices but it did a good enough job that I could see again so I could survey the scene. She looked passed out and there was a splatter pattern on the chaise lounge and pool deck underneath that emanated outward from her honeypot almost three feet in a few random directions.

I took my shirt off and tossed it on the back of the empty chair. When I turned my attention back to my heavy-hootered, squirting sexpot, she was eyeing me intently and biting her lower lip.

"Fuck me now!" she growled loud enough for all the neighbors to hear. I stood up and straddled the chaise quickly and dropped my cock back into her mouth.

"Get me hard again first," I commanded as I began to fuck her mouth. She just let me use her mouth and throat. Her hands were busy playing with herself as I could tell from the wet rhythmic sounds coming from her pussy. When I got hard enough that less than half of my cock was fitting in her mouth, I repositioned us to fuck missionary on the chaise with her half sitting against the back of the lounge chair but teased her first with a few good solid whacks on her clitoral hood with my cockhead. She couldn't keep from writhing and moaning, telegraphing her need to get dicked hard. I complied with her unspoken wishes and buried my full length in her sopping-wet slit in one fluid and firm thrust.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuck that feels good!" she groaned as I bottomed out inside of her. I grabbed the sides of the chaise on either side of her chest and started to pump her slit hard and fast. Her hands were cupped under her breasts which didn't bounce as much as just pointed at me begging for attention. I lowered my mouth onto her left melon and sucked it. When I didn't get the response I wanted, I bit her nipple.

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhit!" she cooed. "I like that." I bit harder and tugged it away from her body. "Harder!" I was still working my dick into her with reckless abandon and couldn't tell if the command was about what I was doing to her pussy or her breast so I went harder on both.

She just tensed up and started to shake -- sure signs that she was starting to cum. I kept pumping but I slowed down and shortened my strokes as her thighs clamped around me and her pussy contracted. I released my latch on her breast and watched the final part of her orgasm. Her eyes were screwed shut and her brow furrowed.

Finally, her eyes sprang open and she gasped for a breath, rasping out, "Again! Another! I need another just like that! Don't cum yet!"

I pushed her legs wide again and moved my right leg over hers so we were scissored and I could really pound her weeping snatch from above. I held the edge of the chaise with my left hand near her waist. With my right, I grabbed the back of her head and pushed it forward closer to the point of our joining as I was sawing in and out with little concern for her pussy's well-being.

"Look at it, Nikki! Look at my monster cock stretching out that tiny, wet hole!" I growled at her.

"My poor little cunt. It's going to be a stretched-out mess after you're done with it," she whined.

I felt my balls tightening. She was built small and felt incredible around me. I wanted to finish her off before I came, so I grabbed the hair she had gathered behind her head and forced her face into mine, trying to touch her tonsils with my tongue.

"Come around me," I said loudly and forcefully after breaking off briefly.

She started nodding quickly, "Yes, yes, yes. I'm cumming. I'm cumming AGAAAAIIIIIIIN!"

This time, I didn't slow up. I kept pumping her cunt harder and faster as I was about to dump a week's worth of jizz in her horny little snatch.

Once her head had cleared enough after her orgasm, she could tell I was close. "In my mouth!" was all she said. Then she opened her mouth and said, "Ahh!"

As soon as I saw that willing gullet open for my cum, I felt my orgasm start. I pulled free of her greedy pussy and clamped my hand around my cock just behind the head to buy me a few seconds. As I stood up, my ass tightened and the first wave hit me. I kept a tight grip and only a drop came out and landed soundlessly on her belly. I kept a tight grip but stroked my cock a few times until the second spasm hit.

When I felt my ass tighten again, I let go of my cock which was even with her face and aimed right at her mouth. An absolute flood of cum shot out and splattered a line from her chin to her forehead and to the chair back behind her. I could see that some ended up in her mouth, but a much larger portion hit her in the left eye. I continued to stroke my member a few times and when the next spasm hit, I had the head of my cock in her mouth.

"Mmmm," I felt her moan on my cock more than I heard it. I grabbed the sides of her head and inserted my entire length into her mouth so I could finish the rest of my orgasm directly down her throat and straight into her stomach. For her part, she didn't choke or gag while I deposited another six strong ropes of cum into her.

Afterward, she slowly pulled off of me and then throated me again. She used her hands on me while she worked just the head. I watched with some pride as I stayed pretty hard from her ministrations even after administering a massive torrent of cum onto and then into her.

She grinned mischievously. "That might have been the biggest load I've ever taken! Something tells me, though, that you've got another full load in there for me." She fondled my heavy balls as she cooed out that last part.

She kept eye contact with me as she released my cock and then turned around to face away from me on her hands and knees. She had her knees together, her back arched, and her ass on display for me. I admired her deep and uniform tan and winking asshole as I lined up my turgid tool with her sopping slit and slid it home slowly. I placed my hands on either side of her slender waist to finish pulling her onto me.

"Fuck, Ethan, you're deep." She wasn't exaggerating. I felt like I was in her stomach. I made a shallow but strong thrust into her and she yelped in pain. She half turned toward me and placed a hand on my chest.Message received, darlin'. I had felt my cock smash into her cervix and it didn't feel great to me either so I pulled her hips back toward me and pushed them down toward the chaise so I wouldn't penetrate her so deeply.

In this position, she looked even more amazing. She had a broad chest that tapered down to a minuscule waist that flared to wide hips and a round and fat ass. Standing up, she looked svelte and athletic, but bent over and taking it like a bitch in heat, the hourglass figure was exaggerated and erotic in its obviousness. Though she was clearly in great shape and her ass well-muscled, her big, round butt jiggled in time with each of my thrusts, which were as hard as I could manage but not deep enough to smash her cervix again.

I teased her asshole with a fingertip and grabbed a handful of firm titflesh with the other. She was smiling at me as she met each of my thrusts with one of her own. She shook her head from side to side slowly as she bit her lower lip. That was her answer to my fingertip.

"Next time, then," I said wistfully.

She nodded once and then squeezed her eyes shut and cried out again as another orgasm overwhelmed her. Her cunt gripped me even tighter this time due to the position and angle. It surprised me being the perfect tightness on the perfect spot behind the head of my cock and I started to cum just after she did. I kept pumping inside her as I released shot after shot of spunk into her hole.

"Don't move," she whispered. "I just want to feel all of you in me."

I just collapsed onto her back for a minute and enjoyed the afterglow until my cock slipped from her warmth. A loud splat followed immediately as my cum slid out of her and onto the slats of the chaise and pool deck below.

I backed up and pulled up my shorts. She turned over and laid down on the chaise with one leg draped over the side and resting on the deck and the other on the chair with her knee up. She dipped a finger in her well-fucked snatch and brought some of our sticky juices to her mouth for a taste.

"Fuck, that was hot. Mmm. We taste good," she purred.

I grabbed our glasses from the table which were within arm's length and handed hers to her. I sat down in a chair adjacent to both her and the table and took a sip. Gin and tonic, but watered down from the 45 minutes or so of ice melting in the early afternoon heat.

The phone on the table started to ring. The name "April" popped up and I reached out to grab it and hand it over to Nikki. She glanced at the name, answered, and put it on speaker.

"Jesus, that looked fucking hot as hell!" a female voice stated loudly without so much as a "Hello" from my MILF fucktoy.

That comment fucking floored me but Nikki looked completely nonplussed. After a second, I returned to my senses enough that I noticed she wasn't looking at the phone or at me. She was looking at that second-story window of the neighbor's house to the right.

"Yup, he's definitely in," Nikki said as she shifted her focus back to me.

I furrowed my brow and shook my head once to telegraph my question, "In WHAT exactly?"

April giggled, "Who gets to tell him, Nik -- you or me?" Nikki gestured rather nonchalantly with a finger toward the window. I looked and could see the faint image of a slender figure with what looked like long flame red hair.

The faint image I guessed to be "April" waved while saying with what sounded like more than a fair amount of mirth, "Welcome to what we've named 'Nikki's Pool Service!'"

12