All Comments on 'Nikki's Present'

by Kwing

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

This story had potential. I most of the time overlook simple mistakes and just enjoy the stories for the creativity they possess. Serious mistakes throw me from my enjoyment and are to distracting to mentally substitute subconsciously. For example, she was unclothed but then she had panties on. Then he was in her ass, but her pussy finished him. When did he change orifices?

mrpervy46mrpervy46almost 13 years ago
Love Yiff Stories

I sooo love yifff stories (humaniod animals) especially when mating them with us humans. Great line of stories still untapped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Loved it!!

I loved this story soo much,thank you for writing it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Arousing, But Needs Polish

The first commenter had it right; there were details overlooked that need to be taken care of. Otherwise the prose was well done, I enjoyed the context and, well, "plot." Very arousing, and it really has to be for a story that short. Practice and polish, that's my advice.

Concerning the third comment, s/he's half right. I disagree that you should remove yourself or your story, and I agree that we're all very perverted (him/herself included).

The main thing is that you're in the Non-Human section and while the delicious victim of your story is technically non-human, she's only non-human because you called her a "catgirl." No mention of fur, tail, claws, possible vocals, nothing to indicate her different at all. If the story started without the first couple paragraphs, you wouldn't be able to tell this was a Non-Human story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous