All Comments on 'Nikym's Predicament'

by Blind_Justice

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Well written!!

I would actually like to see more of these characters! This was very well written and I was totally engrossed throughout. Thank you!

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor

@anon: Nazha first appeared in "The Faceless Executioner", another of my stories available here. I'm pretty sure Nikym will make another appearance sooner or later.

taco1085taco1085over 4 years ago
Love the story

It was not what I was expecting, yet some parts were predictable. Overall I thought it was a great story.

Blind_JusticeBlind_Justiceover 4 years agoAuthor

@taco: Which parts were predictable?

Enchantment_of_NyxEnchantment_of_Nyxalmost 4 years ago
Imaginative and Atmospheric

I enjoyed the well-defined sense of place. Each setting in the story had a mood and an atmosphere, and many were so well realized that I could fully visualize them. I enjoyed a lot of the characters, especially Danetta Veritha. I would love to see more of her. It was interesting that the mirror became a character, too, with its insistent, devious whispers. Poor Gilo Kurvas was horrific. Ethan Wildthorne is the jaded, hedonistic ass I think he was intended to be. I still feel bad for the poor waiter Nazha humiliated, but there was an element of humor in it. There's a light element of humor that runs beneath the surface and pops up here and there throughout the story. All in all, it's an entertaining story with great characters and setting. More Dannetta, please! Maybe more Lucky Thirteen, too. He (or she) is so mysterious.

Maeve_KennefickMaeve_Kennefickover 2 years ago

This was a great story! I loved the touch of horror you added with Gilo's curse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlind_Justice@Blind_Justice
I have just uploaded the next - and final - chapter to "Mud & Magic". Should be live in a couple of days. Can't wait to hear your opinions on it! Just a quick heads-up to all my new followers: If you want to know what I'm up to, don't hesitate to visit my Patreon at https://...