All Comments on 'Nils' Wife'

by petewilcox

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
dragonmann72dragonmann72about 1 month ago

If Nils loved his wife so much that he had to give her a lover, that was way better than him when he could still do the deed, should just step out of the way and set her free. If Ariana loved Nils as much as she claimed, she would learn to readjust her sexual desires to what Nils could provide for her. If John had an ounce of decency, he would never have agreed to the coupling.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerabout 1 month ago

Got to agree with dragonmann72.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

It was a good story but why did you repeat the entire thing? Do they have cocksuckers in Sweden? Is that a new export from the States?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Implants make this storyline obsolete. Just more cuck/ faggot fodder.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nothing else besides these femdom fetish-cuck irrealistic fantasies ? Maybe with 4000+ cuck-raac tales per year, it would be time for something different.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 month ago

Another impotent man becomes a cuck so his wife can have some new dick.

Mentor de LyonMentor de Lyonabout 1 month ago

Great story that captures the essence and intense pleasure of hotwifing.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

Story repeats at about the third page it starts over again!

dick_hardendick_harden5 days ago

That was a pretty lame story and really poorly written. I find it hard to believe he thanked his editor Kenjisato, because the piece is a total mess and the punctuation is awful - so bad you wonder if the editor was playing a practical joke. How did the author submit it when it was repeated and therefore twice as long as he wrote it? He wasn't paying attention. Maybe all his blood went to his allegedly enormous cock. Seems to me the author should fuck himself because he's clearly in love with himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetewilcox@petewilcox
If my stories have Alana in the title they are pretty much true stories about my wife's adventures. Either what I have watched or what she has told me. She helps me write them. I may embellish the sex scenes some, for the benefit of my readers.