Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

Story Info
Nimisha needs money but how far will she go to get it?
13.1k words
4.31
47.8k
19
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

This story is dedicated to Nimisha. Thank you for the idea - I hope you enjoy it!

Warning

This story contains scenes involving misogynistic viewpoints, reluctant sex, rough sex, and physical and verbal abuse. None of these reflect the beliefs and values of the author or his collaborator. There are also scenes involving urine and faeces, anal sex and prostitution.

If any of the above are likely to offend, please do not continue reading beyond this point.

Thank you.

*

Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

The only good thing to be said about Nimisha's husband, Sanjeev, was that he wasn't a violent drunk. When he got pissed he would just become quiet and sombre and fall asleep on the sofa. Often he would still be there, lying in a pool of his own piss or vomit, when Nimisha woke up to get ready for work the next day. He hadn't worked for over a year and the responsibility for keeping a roof over their heads fell completely to her; an unsustainable situation given how little Nimisha earned from her cash-in-hand cleaning jobs and how little regard she had for her husband. The situation had to change and she was determined that it would but having burned her bridges with her family by marrying Sanjeev against their wishes, she would have to rely on her own initiative if she was going to get out of the hole she had dug herself into.

Nimisha had a plan to get her out of her home, her marriage and her perilous financial situation, and her scheme was already well under way. She couldn't take total credit for her device - fortunately, it had fallen into her lap - but she was determined to use it to her advantage so she could put this chapter behind in life behind her.

To leave Sanjeev she needed money and for that she was prepared to do almost anything.

The first seeds of her plan were planted when Mr Hancock had made her a dirty proposal when she was cleaning his large Jacobean manor house one Tuesday afternoon. Mr Hancock had made his money in the motor trade and although he spoke well, had seemingly endless amounts of cash, dressed smartly and drove a large car, he was a repulsive, vulgar old man and as common as dirt under the flash exterior. Now well into his seventies, overweight, in poor health, and with his wife in a home suffering from dementia, he should have been surrounded by family to help with his caring responsibilities and to support him as he grew older. But he had no one: no children, no grandchildren, and no one to rein in his lecherous urges.

Nimisha couldn't bear the way he looked down her top when she bent over the ironing board, or that he always found some excuse to come into the bathroom when she was on all fours cleaning the floor. He would make suggestive remarks about her clothing or parts of her body almost every time she went round to clean; sexist comments dressed up as flattery. Nimisha found him the most repellent old man she had ever known but she needed the money she received from the ten hour's work he gave her each week. Even the pittance he paid her was enough to keep the bailiffs from the door.

On the Tuesday in question Nimisha had been coming to the end of her regular two-hour afternoon cleaning slot and, having suffered Mr Hancock's dull conversation and lechery for much of that time, she was looking forward to getting home. She knew Sanjeev would be in the pub as usual and the house would be her own for a while. How nice it would be to enjoy a good meal and a long, hot bath before going to bed early to make herself cum with her vibrator. The time of the month had made her horny and in the absence of a husband capable of satisfying her sexual needs, much less giving her the baby she longed for, the vibrator would give her a welcome bit of 'sexy time'.

When Mr Hancock had asked her to stay longer and have a glass of wine with him she had initially refused but, when he had said he wanted to discuss increasing her hours and pay she reluctantly agreed and sat down to hear his proposal.

"Nimisha, I want to lay my cards on the table," he had begun, leaning like Lord of the Manor against his large, drawing room fireplace. "I know things can't be easy for you at home. The village is a small place and I'm afraid your husband's reputation is not good and I know money must be very tight. But I need your help and you do a very good job sorting out laundry, dishes and general cleaning duties around the place. I'm getting too old for scrubbing or ironing and frankly, I've got better things to do with what time I have left."

"And I don't have better things to do with my time than wash your fucking underpants?" Nimisha thought, offended at his disrespectful attitude. It was good enough for her but not for him, was it?

"So I want you to continue your current duties but, since you've now been working here for six months, I'm prepared to up your rate by fifty pence an hour. How does that sound?" Mr Hancock clearly felt he was being extremely generous so Nimisha voiced her appreciation, even though it still only lifted her just above the minimum wage and amounted to only five pounds a week extra.

"But you know, a pretty girl like you could be earning a lot more than a basic cleaner's wage," he went on. Nimisha could tell he was choosing his words much more carefully now but he simply couldn't help being sexist and offensive nonetheless.

"Really, how so?" Nimisha responded curtly. She didn't need him to tell her she was worth much more than the pocket money he was paying her. She also knew that, with her long dark hair, golden Indian skin and large, firm breasts she was considered attractive by most men. Her husband might not notice her sexy figure anymore but she knew other men did. In fact, she had availed herself of their "attentions" on more than one occasion. At twenty-four she was much too young to be stuck in a sexless marriage without at least getting a bit on the side from time to time.

"I'm an old man now," Mr Hancock continued, "...and this old place can get very lonely at times. A lovely young thing like you around the place is good company for me and I miss you at the weekends when you don't come."

"That's nice of you to say," Nimisha said, although Mr Hancock's casual sexism was really beginning to piss her off now.

"So I was wondering if you might consider taking on some additional duties. I'd like you to become my... companion. It will come with a very considerable pay increase." Mr Hancock took a sip of wine and awaited her response.

Nimisha didn't know what he meant by "companion" but she did know there was no such thing as a free lunch. She could guess what some of the responsibilities might be and she didn't like the idea one bit. Even if he meant the old fashioned idea of a companion - someone to read to him, take dinner with him and other such innocent pursuits - it would be bad enough. Nimisha didn't want to spend a minute more than she had to with this disgusting old man but she was intrigued to find out what the old pervert was thinking.

"So what would my duties be as your 'companion'?" Nimisha asked. She realised her question came out with more of a sarcastic edge than she had intended.

"Oh, we can work out the details later but I'm thinking about some additional chores and perhaps help with my personal care."

"Personal care?" Nimisha responded abruptly, not quite believing the old man's audacity. She had never heard it called that before.

"Like I say," Mr Hancock continued, ignoring her impertinence. "It will come with a considerable pay increase."

"How much?" Nimisha asked. The whole idea was beyond the pale but, with money so tight and the need to get out of her marriage so great, she decided she should at least listen to what he had to say.

"Well of course it will depend on the duties you are prepared to undertake, but potentially..." Mr Hancock thought how to best put it. "...potentially, everything I own."

**********

Nimisha had not been able to believe the conversation that had followed and, lying in bed that night, she had replayed it in her mind time and time again. After his initial euphemistic description of her proposed new duties Hancock had become much more explicit in his requests.

He had begun by outlining three possible new "terms of employment" for Nimisha to consider. The first had been that she should continue with her current duties but that she should do them in whichever state of dress suited him that particular day. It might be that she wore a sari, a short skirt, a low-cut blouse or, if he felt inclined, she would perform her duties in her underwear or wearing nothing at all. This would be rewarded with quadruple pay and a monthly allowance for clothes he considered "appropriate" for her cleaning duties.

The second proposal (which could be done as well as, or instead of the first) had been that she take on casual sex work for Hancock. Nimisha would produce a tariff for the sexual services he requested and perform them on him at a time of his choosing. He said he would be generous in how much he was prepared to pay providing the sex was "undertaken enthusiastically." Nimisha's stomach turned at the thought; she didn't want to be Hancock's personal whore at all, but faking enthusiasm would surely be much more than her stomach or limited acting skills could cope with.

The third option had been that she would take a net salary of thirty thousand pounds a year. For that she would be on-call at any time of the day or night to provide any sexual services he wanted as well as her usual cleaning duties. Again, these services would have to be conducted "enthusiastically."

None of the proposals had appealed to Nimisha in the slightest and neither had they come close to costing Hancock everything he owned, so she had pressed him on why he had said that.

"Well there is a fourth option; one that will be a much greater commitment but which comes with a much greater reward," Hancock had explained. "As you know, I have no children and nobody to leave my wealth to. That was never my choice - my wife was unable to conceive. But if you were able to give me a child you would receive not only a hundred thousand a year tax free until my death, I would also leave everything to you in my will in the expectation that it would be passed on to my child in due course.

"The only conditions are that you move into the house after my death and that my child is raised here - assuming I die before the child reaches adulthood which is very likely in my state of health. I would also like to get to know my child so you would need to remain in the village - or close by - and allow me to see him from time to time. But all parental responsibilities and rights would be yours - I wouldn't interfere in the child's upbringing at all."

Hancock had gone on to explain that any such agreement would be properly drawn up by a lawyer of Nimisha's choosing to give her the guarantees she required. He had also stipulated that the agreement would guarantee him sex with Nimisha three times a week and at least once a day when she was ovulating. The requirement for sex, cleaning or anything else from her would expire with the birth of a healthy heir but her salary would continue to be paid.

Nimisha had had so many questions: what would the financial arrangement be before the child's birth, or if Hancock's wife outlived him? What would happen if he died or became infirm before she became pregnant? What if despite trying, she couldn't conceive? Hancock had batted them all away describing them as, "minutiae which can be sorted out by the lawyers," but he had been prepared to answer one of Nimisha's most important questions: "Why me?"

Hancock had explained that when he was a young man he had fallen in love with an Indian girl who lived in the village. They had become very close and had even talked of marriage but, as was so often the case back then, her parents had other ideas. One day he discovered she had gone back to India to marry a man of her parents' choosing. He had never seen her again but had often thought about how different his life would have been if he had married her instead of his barren wife. Nimisha reminded him a lot of his lost love, he told her.

Despite the creepy idea that Nimisha would be effectively taking the place of Hancock's long-lost (and possibly long-dead) girlfriend, she had actually felt a bit sorry for him. It had also put a different complexion on why he wanted to fuck her. He was still a dirty old man making a completely inappropriate proposal to an attractive young woman; abusing his power as her employer and exploiting her personal problems. But at least she had some understanding of why he wanted to do it and she was glad she wasn't just picked at random to carry his child.

However the revolting thought of that fat old man, wheezing and sweating as he squirted his seed into her womb wouldn't go away. That she didn't want to do it was obvious but that she needed to do it if she were to start a new life away from Sanjeev was equally clear.

**********

It had taken a week for Nimisha to respond to Hancock's proposal and in the end, it was two loan sharks turning up on her doorstep that had prompted her to accept. Her husband had borrowed money they couldn't possibly pay back and Nimisha was running out of options. She had ended up drawing up a list of 'pluses' and 'minuses' for each of Hancock's proposals but, quickly discounting the first three as short-term sticking plasters on the gaping wound that was her life, she had really only considered his fourth suggestion seriously.

The 'pluses' were potentially huge: a house, an income, long-term security and, more importantly, a child of her own and the opportunity to leave Sanjeev. The only real minus was having to fuck dirty old Hancock to get these things. Could she stomach his repulsive attentions long enough to conceive? But it was a moot point: she wanted a baby, she needed the money and she had to leave Sanjeev. The decision was made.

She had told Hancock of her decision when she went to do her cleaning duties, giving him the number of a lawyer she had chosen online. He had been delighted and had told her he would get the arrangement in place, "dotting all the i's and crossing all the t's." And so it had proved. Within a week a draft proposal had been drawn up covering every possible outcome and, whatever happened in the future, Nimisha knew that from then on she and any child she had would be well taken care of and she could begin planning her new life.

As with Hancock's other proposals, the contract specified that Nimisha would have to be "enthusiastic" about their sex together - something that still concerned her knowing how revolting she found him. However, it didn't say that she had to take part in any bizarre or unusual sex acts which she was pleased about. She had thought about putting in writing exactly what she would and wouldn't do sexually but had eventually decided against it. She just wanted the contract to be finalised quickly so she would start getting paid and besides, that worn-out old letch wouldn't be capable of much more than a quick fumble, would he?

Needless to say, Sanjeev was to know nothing about the arrangement. Nimisha opened a new bank account into which all funds would be paid monthly. She would still be receiving money for her cleaning duties as before, but the earnings from her additional activities would be undetectable to Sanjeev. She would put them aside for the deposit on a flat and, within a month or two, she would be in a position to rent a place of her own and leave her husband to his drink. Soon all her problems would be history.

**********

It had taken three weeks from the initial proposal until the ink was dry on the legal paperwork and Nimisha was obliged to make good on her side of the bargain. Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays were to be the days she could expect to be fucked on a regular basis with the exception of the days she was on her cycle - Hancock didn't want period sex, it seemed. Seeing it all written down in black and white made Nimisha ashamed: it was confirmation that she was now Hancock's concubine, his whore, his exotic Indian slut, but she had agreed nonetheless on the basis that any short term pain would lead to long term gain.

Nimisha knew she wouldn't be fertile until the third week of her new contract which she was glad about. For the first two weeks she would only have to endure Hancock three times but she knew that, during that time, it would be important to learn how to maximise her chances of getting pregnant so she could get it over with as quickly as possible. Even if she immediately conceived she would still have up to nine months of contracted sex with Hancock while pregnant; much more than that would be difficult to stomach.

At his age, simply getting Hancock hard might be difficult so she would need to understand how he liked to be touched to ensure she could get him stiff enough to penetrate her. Nimisha would also need to know what turned him on, revolting as it was to think about. She didn't want their sessions to go much beyond a 'quickie' so knowing what would make him cum with minimum effort would be important. She would need to assess how sexually capable he was in his state of health: if he just expected her to ride him all the time it might be easier for him but it might be more difficult for her to get pregnant. Nimisha needed to do some research to find out how she could conceive easily and quickly.

**********

The first time Nimisha went to Hancock's house to be fucked started promisingly. She had been dreading it all day and when she arrived at his house after three previous cleaning jobs, she was tired and not in the mood for any more chores - much less sex with a vile old man afterwards. So she was pleasantly surprised when Hancock told her that he neither wanted her to clean the house nor to have sex with him that day. Instead, he told her he just wanted her to shower with him but that before that, they should get to know one another better. He invited her to the drawing room for a glass of wine and a talk.

"I know our arrangement is... unusual..." Hancock had started, "...but before we go upstairs to shower, I want to thank you, Nimisha. If you can put up with my old, fat, failing body and give me the child and heir I have always wanted I will be forever in your debt. And believe it or not, I am aware of my own failings. I know I'm a bit old fashioned in the things I say and I still have an eye for a pretty girl. I know it can't be pleasant for you to... have congress... with someone old enough to be your grandfather. So I want to give you this. It was bought many years ago for my then girlfriend but I never had the chance to give her it."

Hancock produced a box from his jacket pocket which he handed to Nimisha. Opening it, Nimisha saw a beautiful gold necklace with a diamond pendant which must have been worth well over a thousand pounds. She thanked Hancock and put the box in her bag. "That will be going on Ebay later," she thought. Although she had not yet received any money from him - that would begin to roll in at the end of the month - already the arrangement with Hancock was bearing fruit. It wouldn't make sex with him any less repulsive but at least he seemed to be showing a bit more respect and self-awareness.

After two glasses of wine Nimisha felt ready to face her first challenge: showering with Hancock. She knew it would be difficult to pretend that she was enjoying being intimate with him but it was important that Hancock enjoyed their time together. If she was going to have his baby she would need to get him to sustain an erection long enough to cum inside her and she didn't know how easy that would be. Any semblance of enjoyment on her part would be a big challenge but, if it helped him get over the line, she was prepared to try.