Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**********

Although she had never met Mrs Hancock, Nimisha went to the funeral service to show her respects along with most of the villagers. The church was full and, however much the villagers disliked Hancock, there was obviously a great deal of affection for his dead wife judging by the many bouquets on and around the coffin.

Nimisha was shocked when, as the congregation left the church, Hancock made a point of approaching her and whispering, "I'll see you tomorrow. Make sure you're ready." He had even looked down at her breasts and winked at her so she knew what to expect. She hadn't thought it possible for Hancock to fall even further in her estimation but Nimisha was appalled that, with his wife not even in the ground yet, he was already thinking about fucking her the next day.

**********

When she arrived at the Manor House, Nimisha was still angry. Angry about the funeral incident and about how rough Hancock had been with her the last time. But more than anything she was angry with herself. Not only had she been careless when agreeing the terms of their contract, she had also told Hancock he could do with her what he had done with Shivhani. If Nimisha's experience was anything to go by, their sex must have been very rough and she wondered if like her, Shivhani had been an unwilling recipient of Hancock's harsh treatment.

Nimisha let herself in as she always did - Hancock had given her a key so she could come and go without disturbing him. Normally she would say hello out of courtesy but today she just started her usual Wednesday tasks, trying to avoid Hancock and wary about what he might have in store for her. He knew she was ovulating so she could certainly expect him to fuck her today but would he want more? And if so, what?

After a few minutes with no sight or sound of Hancock, Nimisha began to wonder if he was even at home. Perhaps he was driving his sister to the station or had some loose ends to tie up from the funeral. She began to relax a little and went upstairs to empty the laundry basket.

"Shivhani? Is that you?" The voice came from Hancock's bedroom.

"Shit!" Nimisha thought. "The fucker's home after all."

Putting her head around the door, Nimisha was horrified at what she saw. The old pervert was lying naked on the bed, cock in hand, stroking himself. "Ah, I thought it was you. Come over here," he said. "You can finish cleaning later." Nimisha did as she was told, standing in front of Hancock as he continued slowly wanking.

"Hello, Meri Jaan," she said nervously. "How are you today? You're hard again I see. Would you like me to do something with your liṅga?"

"I'm ready to fuck you," came the curt reply. "You're ovulating now, aren't you? So let's get to it."

"Yes, I'm fertile," Nimisha replied. "Are you sure you don't want to wait until I've finished my chores though? Then I can shower and be fresh for my lover." Nimisha was finding it more difficult than ever to fulfil her contractual obligation to be "enthusiastic" about their encounters.

"No. Get undressed. Maybe it's the stress of the last few days but I'm finding it hard to get an erection. It took three pills to get me hard today and I don't want it to go to waste." Nimisha inwardly recoiled at Hancock's crudeness but she hoped that at least she could get it over with quickly and, God willing, she would have a womb full of his seed when she eventually arrived home that evening.

Nimisha undressed as he asked, leaving her panties to last. She knew Hancock would get a pleasant surprise when he saw that she hadn't shaved since the last time he had seen her naked and a bush of tight black curls was already forming between her legs. Sure enough, when she removed her panties he seemed pleased to see she had kept her promise.

"Are you sure you wouldn't like me to shower before you take me, Meri Jaan?" she asked, keen to defer Hancock's lecherous advances for as long as possible.

"No. Come and lie down. I want to touch your pussy. You're a good girl for not shaving. Soon it will be as thick as it used to be. Do you remember how I used to enjoy burying my face in your hairy pussy when we were younger?" Nimisha was unsettled and repulsed by the increasingly bizarre role play but went along with it nonetheless.

"Yes, Meri Jaan. I loved the way you licked me. Will you do it again? Will you lick me like you used to?" Nimisha lay on the bed next to him, opened her legs and started stroking her mound and opening, enticing him closer.

There was no need for Hancock to reply. Taking his hand from his cock he slowly and painfully manoeuvred himself into a kneeling position between Nimisha's legs and watched for a moment as she touched herself, gently parting her pussy lips between two fingers as she closed her eyes and pretended to enjoy performing for the old pervert.

"I'm looking forward to this," Nimisha lied. "I can't wait to feel your tongue inside me. Do it, Meri Jaan. I need your tongue inside my yōnī. Please do it!"

Leaning forward, Hancock slowly lay down on his front and Nimisha felt his hot breath on her pussy as he administered the first tentative licks along the length of her opening.

"Oh yes, Meri Jaan! Lick my pussy and clitoris. Make me cum, just the way you used to."

In most circumstances Nimisha would have enjoyed a man going down on her. The selfish pleasure of a guy focusing all his attention on her gratification was one that she had enjoyed with several lovers both before and during her marriage. If he was skilled, a guy could make her cum repeatedly with his tongue alone and, with two fingers inside her pussy, he might even make her gush as he licked her to satisfaction.

But Hancock was not skilled. His tongue was like that of an over-excited Spaniel: enthusiastic, but rough and uncontrolled. As he slobbered over her pussy, the only enjoyment Nimisha gained was from the knowledge that she hadn't showered and that, after a long day working, her pussy would be just as clean and fragrant as the old git deserved. However he continued his eager ministrations, apparently as unconcerned about Nimisha's hygiene as he was about any pleasure she might expect to receive from his actions.

Nimisha put on a fantastic show; moaning, panting and urging Hancock on as she 'came' several times on his face. Feeling his bristly mouth on the lips of her pussy was uncomfortable and degrading but anything was better than taking his rancid cock in her mouth again.

Or so she thought. Growing tired of cunnilingus, Hancock slowly rose to his knees again. Nimisha could see that he was still hard. "Bend over!" he barked.

Nimisha did as he bid, turning around, bending over and opening her legs, ready to receive his cock. She was happy to be fucked in this position - her research had informed her that it was good for women trying for a baby. And she didn't have to look at Hancock's ugly face contorted in lust as he fucked her. But she was concerned that it might be painful; her complete lack of arousal and the size and girth of Hancock's dick could make it uncomfortable. He would need to take things slowly.

For Hancock, Nimisha's discomfort was of no importance whatsoever. Taking his cock in his hand, he tentatively moved the tip around the entrance to her pussy. Finding her opening, he roughly pushed it deep inside her to the root in one, long, aggressive thrust. Nimisha howled in pain as Hancock began fucking her, his rough hands pulling back on her hips as he ploughed into her time and again.

"No Meri Jaan! Stop!" she cried, but he ignored her cries and kept fucking her, enjoying the tightness of the first pussy he had fucked in years. Nimisha couldn't take the pain. Flopping forward onto her belly and rolling over, she managed to extricate herself from Hancock's grip. "Wait, Meri Jaan," she said, a soothing hand on her aching sex. "I have something in my bag that will help make it even better."

Ignoring his disgruntlement and still in some discomfort, Nimisha hobbled downstairs to retrieve a tube of lubricant from her bag. She had anticipated that her pussy might need a bit of assistance in getting wet enough to take Hancock's huge cock and she thanked God for her foresight. She quickly returned to the room and generously applied the lube to her pussy, wiping the excess on Hancock's rigid cock.

"Now Meri Jaan, fuck your Shivhani and fill her with your seed. I'm ready now." She placed the lubricant on the bed and resumed her position.

Again, Nimisha felt Hancock line up his cock and push his way inside her. It still took time before she was comfortable taking such a huge cock but the lubricant made it much easier than before. She could feel his fat belly resting on her bum as he fucked her, grunting and cursing under his breath, sweat cascading from his forehead onto her bum. His hairy balls slapped against her clit as he tried to summon what remaining strength he had to give Nimisha a good hard fucking. Hancock reached around to grab her swinging breasts, squeezing them roughly as he tried to maintain a steady rhythm, but already he was flagging and his wheezing was becoming more and more audible. After a while he stopped completely, coughing and gasping for breath.

"Let me take over for a while," Nimisha said, realising he was physically spent. "Lie back and let your Shivhani do the work." Embarrassed at his lack of stamina, Hancock mildly rolled onto his back and, as he shuffled to the centre of the bed, Nimisha applied more lube to his cock. Kneeling astride him, she went into the reverse cowgirl position. Again, she wouldn't have to look at Hancock fucking her, and he would have the bonus of looking at her arse, and at his cock as it slid in and out of her pussy.

Nimisha leaned forward as she rode him, her slender hips moving back and forward as she ground her pussy around his cock. Remembering that he liked his balls stroked, she reached between her legs and rubbed her hands over and around his fuzzy sack as her pussy took care of his dick. Hancock clearly liked this: his wheezing had stopped and now he was moaning with pleasure as Nimisha rolled each of his balls in turn between her thumb and forefinger.

"Mmm... you like that, Meri Jaan? I like it too. Your cock is filling me up, just like it used to. And do you like my bottom?" Nimisha twerked as she continued to ride him. "Do you like my big, round bottom in your face, huh?" She pulled her bum cheeks apart to show him her dark puckered hole.

Once more, Nimisha had cause to regret her actions. She heard the click of the lubricant tube and felt Hancock's cold, lube-covered finger on her hole.

"Yes Shivhani, I love your bottom." Hancock said, as he thrust his finger roughly inside her.

Nimisha yelped again as her arsehole burned from his rude intrusion. Nobody had been inside her most private place before, not even her husband, but now she had Hancock pulling her hips back with one hand as he jabbed his fat finger in and out of her anus with the other. Shocked and in pain, Nimisha wrestled herself out of Hancock's grip, climbed off his cock and walked away from the bed.

"Don't you dare do that!" she shouted. "That's disgusting, you fucking creep. How dare you touch my bum!" Days of pent-up anger found their release as Nimisha ran towards Hancock, preparing to strike him.

It was an effort but Hancock managed to repel her blows, shouting, "How dare I? How fucking dare I? Because you wanted it. Because you signed up for it. Because you said to do to you what I used to do to her. If you want me to stop your first payment tomorrow; if you want me to tear up our contract - fine. Otherwise you'll deliver on your fucking promises, Nimisha!" He spat the words at her with venom.

Nimisha desisted from her blows and sat down on the end of the bed crying tears of frustration and rage. Nothing he had said was untrue but, if she had known he would be so disgusting in his demands she would never have gone ahead with the agreement in the first place.

"So what else can I expect then?" Nimisha shouted between sobs. "What other perverted shit did you do with Shivhani that you expect me to do with you?"

"I'm sorry you find my needs 'perverted' and 'disgusting,' Hancock said, much calmer than before but still bitter and sharp in tone. "Yes, Shivhani and I had an active and... varied relationship. And you ask what you should expect?"

Nimisha listened carefully, now also getting her emotions under better control.

"Expect to do exactly as I fucking tell you, just as you agreed to in the contract," Hancock began. "If I want to stick my finger up your arse, I'll do it. If I want to stick my cock up your arse, I'll do it. If I want to piss on you, I'll do it. Anything I want to do, I will do. Is that clear?" Hancock looked at Nimisha with an icy glare.

"And she was happy with that, was she? Shivhani? She just let you put your dick in any hole you fancied? Piss on her? No fucking wonder she went back to India."

"No she wasn't happy and yes, that's why she fucked off back to India. But she wasn't contracted to satisfy my desires - you are. Now I suggest you think about it but don't be too long - my cock isn't going to stay hard forever."

No matter which way she looked at it, Nimisha was snookered. Of course she could just walk away; back to her old life, back to Sanjeev and back to her financial troubles. But was that really what she wanted? The only alternative was to stay and let Hancock use her body to fulfil his dirty 'desires'. At least then she would have the prospect of improved circumstances in the longer term, starting with "pay day" tomorrow. The situation was exactly as it had always been - the only change had been her naive underestimation of Hancock. It was all completely her own fault. But how would she look back on this torrid experience in five years' time? With shame and ignominy at her failure and naivety, or pride at her eventual success?

Reluctantly, she decided to give Hancock one final chance. "Eyes on the prize, Nimisha. Eyes on the prize," she told herself.

"Okay, but you've got to be more gentle - at least at first. I've never had anything in my arse before. If you're going to do that, or piss on me, or whatever filth you have in mind, you need to take things slowly and tell me beforehand. Then I'll do what you want." Nimisha knew he couldn't refuse her demands: she was agreeing to do as he asked so she could not be held in breach of contract. Realising this, Hancock reluctantly agreed.

"Okay," Hancock replied. "So I'm going to finger your arse, then I'm going to fuck it. Think you can manage that?" he said sarcastically.

"But I have not cleaned myself inside. And what about getting me pregnant? Don't you want that too?"

"Oh yes," Hancock replied passive-aggressively. "First I'm going to use your whore-arse and when I'm ready, I'll pull out and finish off in your pussy. You'll get my seed - don't worry. Now get back on all fours." Hancock picked up the lubricant from the bed as once more, Nimisha presented her arse to Hancock.

Hancock was true to his word and began slowly, but what he now lacked in physical aggression he more than made up for in the verbal assault that followed their argument. Nimisha had evidently proven to be less of a pushover than he had expected and the only way he could regain his weak control was through insults and degradation.

"You think you're so fucking clever, don't you?" he hissed as he lubed his index finger. "But look at you - bending over to be arse fucked by an old man. I'm going to stick one finger inside you, then two. And when you're stretched enough, you're going to take my cock. My big, thick hard cock. I'm going to fuck you until you start enjoying it and then I'll fuck you even harder until you don't."

Nimisha winced as Hancock's finger worked its way inside her hole. It was still sore from his aggressive fingering earlier and even the cool lube couldn't quell the burning sensation as he pushed his way deeper inside. Fortunately he paused for a moment, enabling her to relax before he started finger fucking her more forcefully as the initial pain began to subside.

"So what does it feel like to be owned? Hancock taunted her as his finger glided more and more easily in and out of her arse. "You're my own personal whore, paid to do whatever I want. I've had whores in the past but you're the dirtiest, most shameful slut I've ever fucked. Are you proud of that?"

"Yes, Meri Jaan. I'm proud to be your whore," Nimisha replied, getting back into role and conscious of her obligation to appear enthusiastic. "Why don't you - gently - put another finger inside? Nimisha felt ready to take more. Her hole had relaxed and she just wanted Hancock to fuck her, inseminate her, and let her go home.

Nimisha felt the stretch as Hancock eased a second finger inside her. She gasped and gripped the sheets as he wriggled his way deeper until she felt his fist against her opening. "Good girl, Shivhani," Hancock said approvingly. "We'll make an anal slut of you yet. By the time your contract expires you'll love it. You'll soon want even bigger cocks than mine fucking your filthy little hole. You'll be desperate to have as many big fat cocks in your arse as possible and you'll thank me for breaking you in."

"Yes, Meri Jaan. I'll take lots of men's cocks in my arse. Maybe two at the same time," Nimisha replied, keen to keep the abuse on a verbal level.

Now Hancock began fucking her hard with two fingers, stretching her ready for his cock. He seemed to take delight in punching her opening with fist as his fingers now effortlessly cleaved her hole. "Soon two fingers won't be enough for you, Shivhani. Soon you'll be demanding my whole fist inside you when I do this to you."

Hancock's vile abuse appalled Nimisha but she steeled herself again and took the initiative. "I think I'm ready for your cock now, Meri Jaan. Whenever you want to you can fuck me in my bottom."

She wasn't at all sure she was ready for his cock but she wanted to get it over with. She was also concerned that the Viagra might wear off and didn't want him to lose his hard-on before she had his cum safely inside her. Having come this far and having endured so much pain and abuse, all she needed to do was put up with his cock in her arse for a short while and then he would deliver his precious cargo onto her cervix.

"Alright, Shivhani. It's a long time since I've fucked your tight little hole and I won't lie, I've been looking forward to doing it again. But since you've not cleaned yourself out I'm going to use a condom. I don't want your stinking whore-shit on my cock."

Hancock took a box of condoms from a drawer by the bed, shaking and fumbling as he tried to open the box and tear open the wrapper with little success. Taking the condom from him, Nimisha unwrapped it and slowly rolled it over his length, lubricating it generously before lying on the bed with her back towards him.

"Fuck me this way first, Meri Jaan. Spoon with me as you fuck my guda."

Nimisha thought spooning would be easiest as she initially attempted to accommodate Hancock's dick in her arse. If he didn't like it that way - tough. She needed to wrest back control of the situation and besides, Hancock had already proven his lack of stamina so he might find it easier in that position too.

After some harrumphing and grumbling Hancock agreed. He lay down beside her, fumbling with his cock as he tried to find her hole and penetrate her. After several unsuccessful attempts, Nimisha put her hand between her legs and placed his tip at her opening.

"Gently, Meri Jaan. Be gentle with my guda."

Hancock eased his cock into Nimisha's arsehole. The tip went in more easily than she had imagined - his rough fingering had opened her up enough for that - but as he slowly pushed deeper inside Nimisha began to panic as she felt her rectum gradually fill up with cock. She had never experienced the sensation before and she had to tell him to stop more than once as her opening instinctively resisted his intrusion and became painful. But Hancock wouldn't desist for long and as soon as she became slightly more comfortable again, his cock continued its quest deeper and deeper into her tight hole.