Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was he who suggested they go upstairs to his bedroom, which she knew had an en-suite bathroom attached. Nimisha led the way, keen to observe whether watching her bum gently swaying as she climbed the stairs in front of him turned Hancock on. His crude remark - "Nice view!" - confirmed that it did. "If I can get him horny in my old jeans; imagine what I can do wearing lingerie," Nimisha thought. "Maybe it will be easier getting pregnant than I thought if he gets this horny just looking at my bum."

When they reached the bedroom Hancock went to the corner of the room and sat in a velvet armchair. He asked her to undress as soon as he sat down so Nimisha began to shed her scruffy cleaning clothes as elegantly and seductively as she could manage. As soon as she took off her t-shirt she could see Hancock getting excited. She had chosen some nice underwear for what she had thought would be her first time fucking Hancock but with little money - yet - she couldn't afford the Agent Provocateur lingerie she had coveted for so long. That would change soon, she hoped. Instead she only wore black Marks and Spencer bra and panties, but it was evidently enough to get Hancock randy. "It must be years since he last saw a woman naked, especially one as young as me," Nimisha thought.

Hancock was squirming in his chair as Nimisha's t-shirt dropped to the floor. "All these times he's looked down my top trying to get a glimpse of my tits," she thought. "I'm going to make him wait a little longer before I remove my bra." She cupped her large breasts in her hands, pushing them together to accentuate her cleavage before quickly dropping them. Even confined in her bra there was still a noticeable bounce as they dropped which seemed to have Hancock transfixed.

Nimisha sat on the bed to untie her trainers, giving Hancock an even better view of her cleavage; her breasts gently swaying and rippling as she completed the task with more vigour than it required. After removing her shoes and socks she checked to see if there was any discernible bulge appearing in Hancock's trousers but his jacket covered his groin so Nimisha's view was obstructed. Instead, she stood up to remove her jeans. Turning away from him she unclasped her belt and buttons and slowly pulled them down, bending low to give him an uninhibited view of the black thong bisecting the two dark globes of her bum.

Stepping out of her jeans she turned to Hancock. "I think I might need some help unfastening my bra," she said coyly. Hancock rose to his feet. As his jacket separated, Nimisha could make out a huge ridge protruding from under his flabby belly but she said nothing. Instead she turned around for him to unclip her bra. Hancock's hands shook as he fumbled with the hooks and it took him some time to separate the two sides of the strap. Nimisha held her arm under the cups of her bra, keen to be in control when her breasts were finally revealed to him.

When Hancock sat down again she turned around and walked towards him. She pulled the bra straps from her shoulders before allowing the item to fall forward, her breasts bouncing in front of Hancock's face as they were released from their confines. Hancock's eyes just about popped from his head as he took in the sight of Nimisha's breasts; firm, round and full, they swung delicately in front of him, just out of reach. Dark wrinkled areolas framed her two large nipples as Nimisha cupped one breast in each hand, allowing them to spill over her fingers. "You like them?" she asked coquettishly.

"Shivhani, they look stunning," Hancock blurted out before quickly realising he had misspoken. There was a short pause.

"Ah, she was called Shivhani was she, your old girlfriend?" Nimisha asked. "Well let me be your Shivhani when we're together. Call me by her name if you like and do to me what you did to her. I won't be offended - it actually turns me on."

Nothing could be further from the truth, but Hancock had inadvertently played into Nimisha's hands with his slip of the tongue. She was already acting; pretending to be attracted to Hancock to get him aroused and because her contract demanded it. Playing the role of Hancock's ex-lover gave her an opportunity to depersonalise their encounters further. He wouldn't be fucking Nimisha, he would be fucking 'Shivhani'. This would go some way towards helping Nimisha recover her bruised self-esteem, and her guilt at whoring herself out for the old man's money. She assumed Shivhani would have been born in India so she decided that, as Shivhani, she would adopt a strong Delhi accent whenever she was in-role.

"Really?" Hancock replied. "You don't mind that? I really am very sorry."

"Tell me about Shivhani," Nimisha went on seductively in her newly acquired accent. "Were her breasts as big as mine?" she asked. "Did she have big, stiff nipples like me?"

"Er... yes... yes," Hancock stammered. "Very similar, as I recall."

Nimisha was beginning to enjoy teasing the old pervert. "And did she have a special name for you? Would you like me to use that?"

"She called me 'Meri Jaan,' which I think means, 'my life' or 'my darling'," Hancock replied. Nimisha's stomach turned. The poor woman would no doubt be shocked if she knew what a lecherous old man he had become. Shivhani had done well to obey her parents and go to the other side of the world, Nimisha thought.

"That's right - it does. And Meri Jaan, did Shivhani have a nice trimmed pussy like mine..." Nimisha pushed her thong over her hips, allowing it to fall to the floor. "...or did she keep her pussy as God intended?"

Again, Hancock's eyes were on stalks as he took in Nimisha's smooth mound and dark pussy lips. She opened her legs and pulled her lips apart, showing him her pink inner labia.

"No... she was, 'as God intended,' as you put it."

"Well perhaps I'll avoid shaving for a while so you can have my hairy pussy back. Would you like that, huh? Thick, dark curls around my nice wet pussy?" Hancock nodded.

Nimisha suddenly realised the enormous power she had over Hancock. She would need to consider how best she could use it to her advantage. She took his hands and gently pulled him to his feet.

"And did she undress you?" Nimisha asked, beginning to remove Hancock's jacket. "Let me undress you now and let's bathe together, Meri Jaan."

Nimisha found it more and more difficult to maintain the pretence of attraction to Hancock with each item of clothing she removed. One of the few redeeming things about him was the way he dressed - for a man of his age it was appropriate and even quite dapper - but by the time she got down to his boxer shorts the figure in front of her was not appealing in the least. His huge belly spilled over the front of his shorts and thin, veiny legs protruded beneath. His saggy chest and belly were covered in grey hair and his arms were wrinkled and spindly. He looked like three old men put together in a bizarre experiment by a scientist who must have had a good sense of humour. But despite the revulsion Nimisha felt, she couldn't fail to be impressed by the enormous bulge in the front of his shorts. His cock was still rock hard and, although his shorts were pulled almost as high as his waist, the thick ridge continued upwards to the waistband.

Nimisha struggled to get back into role. "Mmmm... what's going on here, Meri Jaan? I think you might have a problem in your pants." Nimisha started stroking his enormous member through the fabric of his shorts. It was every bit as long, thick and hard as she had thought.

"I bought some of those pills - what are they called?"

"Ah," Nimisha replied. "Viagra. Well they seem to have worked. But I thought you didn't want to have sex today? Have you changed your mind, huh? Would you like to fuck me today, Meri Jaan?"

"No, I just thought I would see if they do what I was told they would," Hancock replied sheepishly.

"Good," Nimisha thought. "And at least if he's hard I can give him a happy ending in the shower and find out how easy it is to make the old bastard cum."

"Well, let's get you to the shower and we can do something about it," Nimisha teased, leading him through to the en-suite by the hand.

The shower cubicle had been made accessible with a seat and support rails; whether it was for Hancock or his wife Nimisha couldn't be sure. She knew how the shower worked having cleaned it so often so she switched it on, adjusting the flow and temperature as she checked for soap, a flannel and anything else she would need. With the shower at the right temperature, Nimisha needed to remove the last item of Hancock's clothing before they could bathe. Kneeling in front of him she could see a dark, wet patch on his shorts by the tip of his cock - Hancock was leaking already. Nimisha hoped this meant he would cum quickly when she had to finish him off. She gently pulled the waistband of his shorts over his huge cock and dragged them to the floor.

If Hancock's huge dick had belonged to a young, handsome, hygienic lover Nimisha would have been delighted but, attached as it was to this gross old pervert, it was much less appealing. He clearly didn't bother with any personal grooming; the base of his cock was surrounded by thick white hair and his low-hanging balls were covered in ugly, wiry curls. She put her arm around his waist and gently ushered him into the shower. The first glimpse of his flat, saggy bottom made her want to vomit.

As she joined Hancock in the small cubicle and began washing him, Nimisha had to keep telling herself that this was the easy bit. She might have had a stay of execution today but soon this old man would be fucking her; filling her with his semen and trying to get her pregnant. How difficult could washing him be? But Nimisha would much rather have dealt with a mountain of dirty dishes or laundry than attend to the personal care of this foul old man. Every part of his body felt flabbier than the last as she gently washed him with the flannel and she knew she couldn't avoid his cock, balls and arse for long.

When Nimisha moved down towards his cock Hancock stopped her. "No, use your hands, not the flannel. I want to feel your hands on my cock again, Shivhani."

Looking around her, Nimisha reached for a bottle of anti-bac soap from the sink next to the shower and pumped some onto her hands. Hancock must have known she wasn't happy about touching his cock but he remained quiet. She lathered the soap in her hands and started to wash the length of his cock with both hands. It was still as hard as ever. "Even a younger man would find it difficult to get this hard", Nimisha thought. He closed his eyes and moaned softly as Nimisha's hands slid over and around his hairy cock and balls, pulling back the foreskin to ensure he was totally clean before she started wanking him off.

"You have such a big, hard cock, Meri Jaan. I'm looking forward to feeling it in my yōnī again." She continued, washing it more briskly than before. "Are you going to cum for me today, huh? Are you going to cover me in your sperm?"

"Not yet, Shivhani. Wash my bum now," he said bossily. Nimisha was horrified at the thought of touching him there but, knowing it had to be done, she decided to get it over with quickly. She squirted a liberal amount of anti-bac on her hand and reluctantly turned him around to wash over and between his saggy cheeks.

She had never seen or touched an old man naked before and Hancock's arse epitomised his overall decay. What must once have been a firm, taut bottom was now a wrinkled, saggy mess of hair and skin. Nimisha didn't spend a moment longer than she needed to between his legs before deciding to distract him by letting him wash her instead.

Having rinsed himself under the jet of water, Hancock started to move his soapy hands over Nimisha's body. He began by washing her back before reaching around and running his hands over her breasts and abdomen. His breath on her neck made Nimisha's skin crawl and she could feel his huge, hairy belly against her back as he groped her breasts and pinched her nipples roughly. It was only when she felt his rigid cock probing her bumhole that she turned around and asked him to wash her pussy instead. Hoisting her leg over a support rail, she allowed him to rub his soapy hands over her pussy. He seemed fascinated by her smoothness and the way her full, dark outer lips gathered around her opening. As he rubbed two fingers over her clitoris Nimisha closed her eyes, trying to imagine an attractive younger man touching her there instead of Hancock. For a moment, his fingers almost felt pleasurable but then he tried to push his thick, gnarled middle finger inside her and she moved his hand away firmly.

"You're getting a bit frisky, Meri Jaan," Nimisha scolded, trying to keep her composure. "Perhaps if I do something about this..?" she said, stroking his cock. Again, her avoidance tactic seemed to work.

Nimisha knelt between the old man's legs and started to slowly wank him again. He leaned back against the cubicle wall and closed his eyes as she expertly gripped the base of his shaft, pulled back the foreskin and started sliding her hand up and down his length. She hoped that he would quickly cum on her breasts and she could get dressed and go home but, after five minutes of vigorous jerking he showed no signs of finishing. Instead he just continued gently moaning as she worked his shaft with increasingly firm strokes. Even twisting her wrist as she stroked him - a technique she had used to great effect on several men - didn't work on Hancock. He just kept moaning; legs open, eyes shut, back against the wall.

"God, he's got impressive staying power," Nimisha thought, annoyed that her hand job was having such little effect on Hancock. She had always prided herself on her technique but this fat old fucker just wouldn't cum, no matter how hard she tried."

Hancock became restlessness. "Use your mouth," she heard him say. "Take it in your mouth and suck it. If you want me to cum, suck my cock."

Nimisha thought about objecting - the last thing she wanted was the old man's cock in her mouth - but she remembered her contract. What constituted "sex" had been left open so there were no grounds for complaint on her part. He could simply say that it included oral sex and that she should have expected that he would want her to go down on him sometimes - which she had. But it didn't make the act itself any easier when the moment came. She had used up all her distraction strategies and with no other ideas coming to mind, Nimisha realised she was going to have to start earning her money. With her eyes closed and her heart heavy, she took his tip in her mouth as enthusiastically as she could.

"Yes, Shivhani," Nimisha heard him whisper. "Yes - just like you used to do. Take it deep in your throat and suck it."

With his cock in Nimisha's mouth, Hancock suddenly became more animated and forceful. He started thrusting his dick into her mouth with all the strength his failing body could muster, taking Nimisha aback. His hands gripped her head as he pushed himself deeper with every forward jerk, his balls slapping against her chin as Nimisha began to feel herself gag. She gripped her fingers around the top of his big saggy ball-sack to try to temper his thrusts but it just seemed to get him even more excited.

"Yes, Shivhani! Squeeze them in your hand - I love it when you do that!"

Nimisha did as he asked and scooped the old man's pendulous balls into her hand, squeezing them gently as he continued to fuck her mouth ever more aggressively. She started to panic as, with a series of long jabs, Hancock forced himself all the way to the back of her throat, holding his cock there until Nimisha struggled to get free, unable to breathe and frightened she was going to pass out. She tried to push his body away but the old man seemed to have recovered some of his former strength and only when she started pounding his hips with her fists did he pull out his cock and release his grip on her head. Nimisha fell to her hands gasping for breath.

"No Shivhani! Put it back in your mouth. I'm going to cum soon and I'm going to cum in your fucking mouth. Understand?"

Hancock pointed his finger at her as if she was a naughty child. There was a menace in his voice Nimisha had not heard before and she began to get frightened for her safety. This had already gone way beyond role-play and there was no 'safe word' she could use to end her torment. She tried to delay taking his cock in her mouth as long as she could, stroking him and hoping he would blow his load over her breasts as she had intended. She was already feeling nauseous after gagging on his cock and the old man spraying the inside of her mouth with his salty muck would surely be enough to make her vomit. But Hancock was insistent.

"Suck it! Suck out my cum," Hancock demanded.

Hancock's dick was no sooner back in her mouth than his release began. His cock twitched wildly as he pushed her head backwards and thrust his hips forward, forcing his tip back into Nimisha's throat. "Yes! Here it comes. Fucking take it, you bitch!" he yelled, now pulling her head firmly towards him and clamping her in position, ready for him to unload.

One long spurt was followed by a series of shorter ones as the old man dumped his sperm onto her tonsils. She gagged again and again, feeling his cum get sucked into her nose as he continued thrusting and squirting, completely ignoring Nimisha's desperate attempts to free herself.

"Yes... yes... yes..." he grunted aggressively, each thrust into Nimisha's throat drawing to a close years of pent-up sexual frustration and forced abstinence.

Thick white strings dripped from her mouth and nostrils but Hancock just kept jabbing his cock deeper, releasing more and more of his salty solution with each twitch of his long shaft. Only after his last drops had been deposited in her throat did he pull out, push down the shower seat and collapse onto it panting, leaving Nimisha kneeling on all fours, gasping for air as she coughed up semen and mucus from deep in her lungs.

"Good girl, Shivhani," he said once he had recovered his breath. "Just like the old days, eh?"

**********

Events took a turn the day after Nimisha's initial baptism of fire when she heard on the village grapevine that Hancock's wife had died in her care home. The gossips in the village were scathing about Hancock.

"Of course it's for the best really," she overheard one old lady say. "That man made her life a living hell. She's in a better place now."

"Yes," Her friend had replied. "He was always a wrong 'un even when he was young. Remember that poor Indian girl he was courting for a while? Nobody ever did find out what happened to her. He said she went back to India but I was never sure."

**********

Nimisha continued to clean for Hancock in the days after his wife's death but his sister came to stay with him until the funeral so sex was off the agenda until she went home - much to Nimisha's delight. The other benefit was that, with Hancock's wife now dead, the transfer of his wealth and property to Nimisha would now be much more straightforward when Hancock eventually followed his wife to the grave.

Assuming he wanted to begin fucking her soon after his wife's funeral - which she guessed he would - Nimisha would be ovulating and she was hopeful that she could get pregnant at the first time of asking. She now knew that Hancock could sustain an erection - with the help of Viagra at least. She also knew he came heavily so, assuming his sperm cells were in better shape than he otherwise was, it should be possible for him to inseminate her. Older men than him had fathered children, she knew.

All this was good news, however she was concerned that Shivhani's disappearance had been viewed with such suspicion at the time. It was probably just village tittle-tattle with little foundation in fact, but his misogyny was obvious and the way he had roughly fucked Nimisha's mouth and left her gasping for air had bordered on dangerous. Had he taken it too far with Shivhani one time and accidentally killed her? Nimisha would need to proceed with caution.