Nimisha Earns Her Inheritance

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nimisha had caught Sanjeev watching anal porn on several occasions and the women in the films always seemed to find it easy to take huge cocks, sometimes even two at the same time. Surely she could do it too? She told herself she just needed to relax and, as she got used to it and her hole became stretched, she would tell herself she was enjoying it - that would get her through the ordeal.

But the discomfort of Hancock's cock splitting her arse was compounded by the revulsion Nimisha felt as Hancock pulled her closer and roughly groped her breasts with his hand. The feeling of his fat belly pressing against her back and his wiry pubes between her arse cheeks was only slightly less repugnant than the smell of his sweat and bad breath: the old fucker had clearly not showered before Nimisha arrived. With one final push Hancock buried his cock as deep as it would go and she heard his throat rattling in her ear as he exhaled with a grunt of satisfaction.

Now his cock was fully inserted, Nimisha prepared herself for a rough pounding, but she was pleasantly surprised when Hancock took things more slowly than she had imagined. Whether it was out of respect for her demands or the realisation that he should conserve his energy after his earlier embarrassment, she couldn't be sure. Nimisha was just glad that Hancock was only gently nudging his cock inside her as she got used to the feeling of her arse being completely full of cock.

"That's it, Meri Jaan. Nice and slow at first," she said, commending him for his restraint in the hope that it would continue.

"Don't worry - you're going to get your dirty whore arse fucked hard enough soon," Hancock retorted. "I'm just enjoying the feeling of being balls-deep inside you again before I start properly fucking you."

It was true. After the brief lull, Hancock began to move his cock in and out with deep strokes which Nimisha found much more difficult to take. She kept trying to relax her muscles - it was when they gripped his thick cock tightly that she felt the pain - but it was difficult with the old letch clawing at her breasts and pussy as he abused and swore at her.

"Not so pleasant now, is it?" he said aggressively as he thrust his cock in and out of her arse with increasing force. "But I'm going to train that arsehole of yours if it's the last thing I do. You've got months of this to look forward to - having your dirty arsehole fucked by my old cock. Now get on all fours." Hancock roughly pulled his cock out, causing Nimisha to wince in pain again.

She slowly moved to get onto all fours and readied herself for him to take her again but there was a pause as she heard Hancock utter a cry of disgust, remove the condom and throw it on the bed by her face. She could see that the condom was now inside out but that it was covered in her own mess.

"This condom has whore-shit on it," he shouted. "Pass me another one." Nimisha took another condom from the box, unwrapped it and passed it to him while remaining on all fours, ready to be fucked again. She felt so degraded and ashamed, knowing her arsehole would now also be unclean, but it didn't seem to deter Hancock from wanting to fuck it again. After managing to put the condom on himself, he squirted more lube over his cock and stood by the end of the bed.

"Come back here, whore," he said contemptuously. Nimisha shuffled back so her knees were right at the edge of the mattress. "Now reach back and hold your dirty cheeks open."

Nimisha did as he asked. Hancock put the tip of his cock on Nimisha's hole, moving it around to smear her mess more widely. Then, with one strong push, he was deep inside her again. "Oh God," Nimisha whispered as he filled her up completely. "Let this be over quickly."

"Now start milking my cock with your filthy whore arsehole," he demanded.

At first Nimisha was unsure what he meant but she took her hands away from her buttocks and got back onto all fours. She started rocking back and forward, allowing his cock deeper with every backward movement and Hancock signalled his grudging approval.

"That's it. Do all the work yourself. I'll just stand here until you get me ready to cum, then I'll spray the inside of your pussy with my sperm. That's what you want, isn't it? Old man cum in your fertile young pussy?"

"Yes, Meri Jaan. I want you to cum inside me. I want you to fill my pussy with your sperm," Nimisha replied.

She was finding it easier to take Hancock's cock in this position. Now that she could dictate the speed and depth of his entry it was more comfortable, but she knew that if she was to get the old fucker horny enough to cum she would need to give him what she knew he wanted. She would need to build up the momentum, taking him deeper, harder and more quickly until he couldn't hold back any longer.

"That's it, take it deep inside that shitty arse of yours then pull forward and leave just the tip inside. Yes..." he grunted, as Nimisha did his bidding.

She was glad the hours of cleaning had made her fit enough to maintain her ever-quickening thrusts onto his cock. The discomfort in her bumhole soon became secondary to the pain in her back and legs as every muscle group was pushed to the limit in her drive to secure Hancock's release. His cock made revolting squelching noises each time it entered her and she knew the second condom must now be even dirtier than the first, but that was of secondary concern: she needed to get Hancock's cum in her pussy.

It was clear from his moans and forward jerks that he was now getting close to orgasm so with one final effort, she rocked back and forward faster than ever, taking his cock as deep as it would go. "I'm enjoying this," she tried telling herself. "I'm enjoying this, and soon he'll be in my pussy giving me a baby."

"Yes! I'm going to cum!" Hancock eventually yelled, as he pulled off the soiled condom and dropped it on Nimisha's back. With one long thrust he was back inside her pussy, his hands on her hips ready to pull her back as he dumped his load inside her.

Nimisha remained still as she waited for the glorious feeling of the old pervert's sperm exploding in her pussy. He was thrusting harder now and she knew his cum must be making its way from his big hairy balls; welling in the shaft of his cock ready to be shot into her. She could feel his cock twitching inside her - he must be close.

"That's it, Meri Jaan!" Nimisha cried. "Give me every one of your babies. Make me a mother. Give me it all, Meri Jaan."

Reaching between her legs, she took hold of his balls, scratching them gently with her fingernails as she tried to summon every last drop from him. With a guttural growl his orgasm began and with one last desperate thrust he ejaculated, squirting rope after rope of his foul seed deep inside her pussy as he pulled her back roughly onto his cock. She squeezed his balls tighter, eliciting another hard thrust which brought forth yet more creamy liquid from the tip of his cock. His legs were shaking wildly and she thought he might collapse but he remained inside her, not wanting his orgasm to end.

Hancock was almost spent but, his initial climax over, he moved his hand down and started squeezing any cum still in his shaft towards the tip and into Nimisha's pussy until, exhausted and with his cock softening at last, he sank back into his velvet armchair leaving Nimisha still on all fours, covered in his sweat and filled with his semen.

She moved the soiled condoms to the side of the bed and lay back with her knees raised, desperate to give his millions of cells the best opportunity to fertilise her. Her arsehole was sticky with lube, semen and shit, and she knew she must smell disgusting, but she wasn't going to shower until Hancock's potent cum had worked its way deep inside her womb. Her torment was over - for today at least - and she wanted to enjoy the rewards of her efforts. Nimisha ached all over but his rough insertions and the physical toll of getting him over the finish line had been worth it. The warm, wet feeling of a huge load of cum being slowly sucked deeper inside her pleased Nimisha and she didnt want to spill a drop.

Hancock eventually rose from his seat. "I'm going to take a shower - alone. You stay here and get yourself pregnant. Then shower and, for God's sake, change the fucking sheets.

**********

The following day, Nimisha returned to Hancock's house to get fucked again. If yesterday's load hadn't done the job she hoped that he could impregnate her today. She wondered what vile humiliations she would have to endure in the process but resolved that whatever he chose to put her through, she would be strong and keep going until she had another load of Hancock's seed safely in her belly. "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger," she told herself.

When she opened the door the house was quiet again but, after the false promise that Hancock was out yesterday, she knew he would almost certainly be in his room waiting for his 'whore'.

"The old bastard can't even wait until I've finished cleaning," she thought, and slowly walked up the stairs to his room with all the enthusiasm of a condemned woman climbing the steps of the scaffold.

"Meri Jaan," she called as she reached the landing, but there was no reply. She opened the door to the bedroom and looked inside. The fresh sheets she had put on before she left the day before were untouched. She walked further inside and, seeing a leg protruding from the far side of the bed, ran forward to find Hancock in his pyjamas and dressing gown, dead on the floor.

For a moment she wondered what to do. It was too late for an ambulance - he had clearly died the evening before. Should she call the police? She thought about it for a moment before it dawned on her exactly what she should do. She took off her shoes, socks, jeans and panties then, crouching over his groin she pulled apart his dressing gown, pulled down his pyjama trousers and delivered a long, golden stream of piss over the dead man's cock. When she was finished she rearranged his clothing, dressed herself and called the local doctor, leaving Hancock lying in a pool of her stinking piss.

**********

A year later, the modernisation of Hancock's house was well underway. Gone were the dark, velvet drapes and cold leather sofas, and in were bright colours, modern furnishings and tasteful decor, all sympathetic to the age and style of the building. Nimisha was happy with the progress she had made so far and was particularly pleased with the nursery, in which her baby now soundly slept.

It wasn't just the house that had changed; Nimisha's life had also changed dramatically since her inheritance had come through. Sanjeev was still getting pissed at the pub every day but at least he was no longer her responsibility. The best solicitors money could buy had ensured he would get nothing once the divorce was finalised. There had even been a growing rapprochement with her parents now that Sanjeev was out of the picture and a new grandchild had arrived.

How fortunate that Hancock hadn't read the warnings on the Viagra information sheet. Had he bothered to do so, he would not have ended up with the, "lethal cocktail of drugs, particularly for a man in his state of health," that the doctor had described when he discovered what Hancock was taking for his other ailments. To have used Viagra along with his other medication had been, "tantamount to suicide," the doctor had said. But that was Hancock's problem and now he was in the ground beside his wife, unloved and unmourned.

Nimisha returned to her painting. One more coat and the panelling would be complete. "Eyes on the prize, Nimisha," she thought. "Eyes on the prize."