Nin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After three or four minutes, Nin began to have small orgasms, each stronger that the last. When Iona reached between us and began to rub Nin's clitoris, she climaxed hard and long. In the process, her vaginal muscles squeezed me so tightly I couldn't move. When she relaxed slightly, I came inside her.

I slid out of Nin and sat on the floor next to the bed. Iona helped Nin to the center of the bed and sat next to me. She kissed me. "That was remarkable. Nin doesn't usually respond that well to men. I think you have a special place in her highlight reel."

She kissed me again and began to massage my very limp cock. "I hope that wasn't all you have for tonight," she said.

"So do I," I said.

"I might be able to help," she offered. "Are you interested?"

"I'd be an idiot if I wasn't," I said.

"Wait here," she said and went into the bathroom.

When she returned, she had two, small grey tablets and a glass of water. "Take these," she said.

"Are they safe?" I asked.

"I've never had any complaints if you exclude exhaustion," she told me, so I took the pills with a sip of water.

"Drink it all. Water speeds the absorption."

I drank the rest of the water and gave her back the glass. When she came back from the bathroom, she sat next to me again and kissed me. "Thank you," she said.

"You're welcome," I said. "What next?"

"We wait," she said.

While we waited, Iona put her head on my shoulder and I playfully massaged her breasts. When I moved my hand lower, she climbed up on the bed next to Nin and lay on her back with her legs spread. I climbed up on the bed between her legs and began to feast on what I found there. After about twenty minutes, Iona was panting and I was erect again. I moved up her body and placed my cock at the entrance of her vagina. "Yes. Do it," she whispered, "but don't hurry."

I began to fuck her slowly, rapidly and then slowly again. Nin turned toward us and watched. I reached out and fondled Nin's breast as I screwed Iona. Twenty minutes later, I was still hard, Iona was having an orgasm and Nin was making noises like she was being ignored. Iona took a deep breath and told me to help Nin. Nin knew exactly what she wanted. She rolled me off Iona, pushed me on my back and climbed on top of me, settling down hard with me inside her. Iona got up on one elbow to see what was happening. She got out of bed, went into a nearby closet and returned shortly with a few toys. She got behind Nin and began to play with her anus with a red butt plug and some lubricant. Nin leaned forward to enable her and Iona slipped the plug into her ass.

I could feel the added pressure the plug caused as Nin rode me. A couple of minutes later, Nin looked at Iona and said, "More." Iona removed the butt plug and, using even more lubricant, replaced it with a longer, wider dildo.

Nin responded with a satisfying "Ah." I could feel even more pressure as Iona began to move the dildo in Nin's ass synchronously with my movements in her vagina. Nin's eyes were closed and her breathing irregular. She managed to say, "Switch them."

Iona removed the dildo and Nin rose up off me. She turned around, aimed herself carefully and slid down with my cock in her ass. When she was settled, she leaned back on me and Iona slipped the dildo into her pussy. Soon Nin was writhing around on top of me. I had both arms around her, holding her breasts and keeping her centered so I wouldn't slip out of her. Iona was aggressively using the dildo. Finally, Nin climaxed, this time expelling a sticky fluid over Iona's hands and my thighs and testicles.

We rolled apart and rested next to each other on the bed. I kissed Nin, turned and kissed Iona as well. I hadn't cum and I was still hard. I looked into Iona's eyes and asked, "What the hell was in those pills you gave me?"

"Nothing harmful or permanent. You'll be normal in an hour or two. Meanwhile, it's my turn again. Come over here and let me enjoy you while I can."

Iona rolled on her back and lifted her legs high. I moved up to her and slid my non-permanent erection slowly between her labia and into her. Twenty minutes later, we were still at it and Nin was stirring. A few minutes later, I felt Nin working her fingers around and into my ass. I froze up and pushed back against her. "Relax," she said, "this isn't going to hurt and I think you'll love it."

I tried to relax and trust Nin. I felt first her fingers and then something else. I realized Nin was attempting to push the dildo in where her fingers had been. The feeling was disconcerting and outside my experience. Nin kept saying, "Relax," as she insistently pushed the dildo against my rectum. Finally, it slipped a short distance inside. Nin paused in her efforts and then pushed the dildo aggressively deep inside me. This time I climaxed. Iona reacted to the sudden infusion of warm fluid, pulled me tightly on top of her and kissed me with her lips and tongue. I kissed her back and rolled off her onto the still inserted dildo. My reaction must have look humorous. Nin laughed, pushed me on my side and pulled the dildo from me.

I lay there for a while. When I rolled over on my back, I noticed the women were tightly bound together, sharing what looked like a double-ended dildo. When Iona noticed me, she reached down for my erection and missed her target. I reached down and my penis was limp against my thigh.

"I thought you said I'd remain functional for an hour or two. It hasn't been an hour."

"I didn't lie. Go drink a couple of glasses of water."

I went into the bathroom, found the glass on the counter and drank two full glasses of water. Twenty minutes later, I was fully functional again. The women had spent the time inventing new ways to please each other and weren't immediately interested in my restored powers to please. I waited patiently as they recovered; stroking my erection as if it needed the attention.

Eventually, first Iona and then Nin moved next to me and replaced my hand with theirs. We spent the next two hours inventing new ways three people can please each other before we fell asleep in each other's arms. When I woke in the middle of the night, I was limp again. I went into the bathroom, drank a couple of glasses of water and waited. When that didn't work, I woke Iona and asked her where she kept the gray tablets. She told me, I found them and took two of them with a glass of water and one more for good measure.

That kept us occupied until breakfast. We managed some sleep time while various couples were active.

Iona whipped up some bacon, eggs, fried potatoes, toast and, of course, coffee. Lots of coffee. We ate around the small kitchen table in the nude. We helped clean up after breakfast. By then I was limp again. Both women set about reviving me without the pills. They were moderately successful. Enough so that Nin and I managed another slow fuck.

Nin was the first to leave. She had a plane to catch and needed to get moving. After a shower, she put on her only article of clothing and prepared to leave. She hugged and kissed Iona goodbye and then turned to me. She hugged and kissed me while whispering in my ear, "Until we meet again." From the way she kissed me and squeezed my crotch, I think she meant it.

Iona and I hung around the living room listening to music she selected on her stereo. We lay wrapped in each other's arms on the couch while she tried to restart my engine. We talked about various topics until she said, "Well, did Michael mislead you?"

The question stunned me. She knew Michael and she knew about the story he told me. "You know about that?" I asked.

"Of course. I like Michael. He's fun and a pleasant diversion."

"You mean this whole thing was a set up? I didn't really find you in Bloomingdale's by accident and you didn't invite me here because of my magnetic personality."

"Not a set up in the sense you think. Michael told me about you and I wanted to meet you. Yes, it wasn't an accident we met in Bloomingdale's. Michael told me you'd be there, but I gave you my address only because of your demeanor. I liked you and if I didn't I'd have left you there alone. None of what happened last night was planned. Nin was coming over anyway. If things had developed differently, you'd have left early and Nin and I would have spent the evening together. As it was, Nin took to you immediately and it raised my interest as well. The rest was, unplanned; history."

"That's all right, I guess," I said. "Nin hinted at a future meeting. Was she serious?"

"More than just serious. She needs recovery time but she's already scheming how to get back to New York soon. I'm with her. If she can't get here, I'm going to kidnap you and we're going to wherever she is. You're much more fun than Michael but, please, don't tell him. I enjoy my time with him. He's a pleasant diversion in my busy schedule."

"Michael's a good friend. He's much better than I am scoring with women. How is it possible I'm more fun than he is?"

"For one thing, he won't take the pills."

"Oh," I said.

We took a joint shower and the feeling of my soapy hands on her breasts brought me to life again. Ever the opportunist, Iona bent over in front of me and 'forced' me to enter her. In reality, I didn't need much forcing. I was delighted to fill her need. This time I came for real.

Before I left, I gave Iona my contact information, both cell and office. I told her the office number was for emergencies only. She got my subtle meaning, kissed me. "Would last night qualify as an emergency?" she asked.

"Yes, and so would realizing at the last minute you had a lonely evening at home in front of you."

Iona entered my information into her cell phone under the id "Ace." "Just in case Michael picks up my phone," she quipped.

The following Friday night I met Michael at our usual watering hole. "Well, sport, did you find Iona?"

I think he already knew but I was sure Iona had understated the events of the evening. I wasn't going to screw up her story. "I did," I replied.

"And?" he pushed.

"And nothing. We had a wonderful time together but I'm not sure we're going to do it again."

"Too bad. You're missing the best fuck you'll ever have," he said as he looked over my shoulder at a pair of lovelies talking at the bar.

I turned to see what he was looking at. "Michael, you'll never know," I thought as we silently planned how to leave the bar with the women on our arms.

12