Nina's Much Needed Massage

Story Info
Nina gets a massage and much more.
1.4k words
4.39
15.1k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We were so excited to get massages. My husband and I were on a weekend retreat in Sante Fe, and our muscles were aching from the dusty hike early. It was such a nice treat while we were on vacation.

"Unfortunately, your massages are going to have to be in separate rooms today. So sorry about that, we had some scheduling issues," the receptionist said.

"Is that OK with you honey?" my husband asked, "Are you comfortable with that?"

"Yeah that's fine," I replied, anxious to start the relaxation as soon as possible.

Just then, a brunette masseuse came out from behind a closed door and said "Nina, my name is Mary and you'll be with me today, if you'll please follow me." I looked back at my husband who raised his eyebrows and smirked. He knows what I like in women and Mary is it. Athletic build, sleeve of tattoos, cute smile. I nod at him, trying to maintain my composure while my body flushes with heat. Already so excited by the prospect of Mary touching me.

I smile sheepishly and follow Mary to the massage room, careful not to stare too hard at her heart- shaped ass as she leads the way. "Have a good time, honey" my husband calls with a wink in his voice. Mary smiles as she opens the massage room. "So feel free to get undressed to your comfort level and then get under the blanket on the table. I'll be right back."

I nod as she leaves the room, still too nervous to speak. Once she leaves, I get completely naked. Letting my full 38DD breasts free from my bra and pulling my thong down my long legs before settling face down on the massage table. Then I drape the sheet over my body, leaving it low on my waist and exposing the expanse of my back to the air, my breasts spilling from underneath me as I lay face down.

"All ready?" Mary asks with a light knock on the door.

"Yes, come in." I say into the pillow. I hear her steps come closer to the table, my eyes trained on the ground in between the head rest.

"Is there anything particular you'd like me to work on?" She asks as she sweeps my dirty blonde hair to the side, exposing my neck to the warm air of the room.

"My lower back is particularly bad." I reply.

"Well, we will take care of that for you, let's get you to relax" she says with a smile, her hands tracing down my back, pressing into my lower back. I sink deeper into the massage bed, my body reacting to her firm touch. My mouth lets out a slight sigh as her hands continue kneading my flesh and she rubs more massage oil into my skin. She is standing at the head of the massage table, her body pressed flush against mine. I can feel the weight of her breasts on my upper back as her hands rub up and down the length of my lower back. Her hands push and pull at my flesh, sinking me further into the bed.

After spending some time rubbing my back, she walks around the side of the table and shifts my right leg, moving it from beneath the sheet and exposing it to the chill of the room. She pulls my legs further apart, tucking the sheet into the crease of my leg but leaving my butt cheek exposed. She notices right away that I decided to remove my panties and traces the line where my underwear would normally be, letting out an appreciative hum. She squirts more oil into her hands and moves them to my heel, rubbing and kneading the tight muscles in my calf, the back of my knee, to my upper thigh and right cheek.

Her fingers take extra care with my butt, tracing the crease of my leg, barely an inch from the juncture of my legs. I sigh and move my legs further apart, granting her better access and feeling more cool air hit my wetness. My breathing has hastened, and my hips have tilted up toward her hand ever so slightly. I am so wet with anticipation, imagining her fingers ever so slightly to the left, right where I need them. Her fingers keep working that crease, coming so close to my now dripping pussy, but not touching it. She gets more oil and lets it drip down my crack, mixing with my already flowing juices. I gasp, feeling the oil seep into my throbbing pussy. She smiles as she watches my body react, my hips again reactively arching up to meet her hand. She rubs the juncture where my thigh meets my body, right up against my pussy lip, and watches as my pussy oozes with desire.

She chuckles a little and runs her hand back down my leg, feeling my flesh and folding the sheet back over my right leg as she goes. She tucks the leg in and pulls out my left leg this time, moving it further away from my right than before, exposing more and more of me to her view. She repeats her process, driving me insane dripping oil on my most sensitive parts. I let out an audible groan this time as her fingers massage the crease in my leg and I sheepishly turn red. "I'm so sorry, your hands just feel so good." I say into the pillow, a little embarrassed by my noises.

"Please, just relax. I want you to make you feel amazing." She whispers as her fingers continue.

My hips are still arching back toward her. Wanting, needing more. She covers my left leg, moving it to meet my right, then moves the sheet down to just below my butt. She presses her hands into the top of my butt, pushing down on my lower back and releasing all the tension. She grips my ass in her hands, moving the flesh in circles in every which direction. Occasionally moving my flesh apart so that I feel the cool air of the room deep down, blowing on my butthole and pussy. I suck in some more air as she lets oil drip down, seeping into my most intimate places. This woman is driving me insane. I part my legs slightly, trying to give her more access, trying to angle for the release I so desperately need at this point. She sucks in air as she sees how I angle my body, hips up towards her, back arched, legs parted, begging for her touch.

"Please," I beg, whispering into the bed. "Please, touch me."

Just then, I feel her body weight against the bed and hear a sigh of appreciation as her hands pull my flesh apart. Her tongue darts out, delving into my soaked pussy. She starts lapping up my juices, tongue traveling up and down, over and over. I start rocking my hips back into her, my body pleading for more. She feels my desire and adds a finger, toying deep inside me while her tongue pokes into my little rosebud. Her finger circles inside me and I let out a moan. My back is arched, offering up everything for her. She adds another finger, pumping inside me and rubbing against my g spot. Driving me insane. I let out a guttural sound. "Please, oh please let me cum."

She tisks and backs off a little, wanting to keep me wanting for longer. She keeps two fingers inside but slows her pace. I groan in frustration, at my edge for what feels like forever when she finally relents. She suddenly amps up again, increases her pace and fills my pussy with another finger. Her fingers drill into me, filling me right as my hips buck to the rhythm we built, chasing an orgasm. I feel my pussy spasm, my walls tighten against her fingers as I cry out in release. Moaning and writhing beneath her touch. Her fingers keep moving, helping me ride out my orgasm until my body collapses on the massage table. Sweaty and spent, I breathed a deep sigh.

She grins and goes back to rubbing my back, washing the oil off with a warm wet towel. She leaves me there, naked and spent on the bed. "Take your time getting dressed," she says, her quiet footsteps leaving the room. I get up and stretch, putting my clothes back on piece by piece.

I take one step outside the door and look to my left. "That was one hell of a massage," I say to my husband.