Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 06

Story Info
Cocks aren't the only thing thickening, so is the plot.
12.1k words
4.5
2.3k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is entirely fiction and is intended for adults only. Any resemblance to anyone living or dead is a pure coincidence. All characters are eighteen years of age or older. Do not read this story if you live in a place where adult content is illegal. This chapter is not a stand-alone story and is plot-driven with lots of hot sex mixed in; I strongly recommend reading the other chapters first.

Nina's night visitor Chapter six

Rick watched the last line of cocaine vanish up Lynette's nose with anticipation. He looked at her and thought. "She may be a trashy degenerate, but she has a hot body and a decent face. She is totally fuckable and definitely worthy of giving us head."

It had been a while since Rick and his friends had any female attention. So they devised a plan.

Rick and Denny had picked up an eight-ball of cocaine and Lynnette. Lynnette was a well-known "Partygirl" And "cokewhore." Rick and Denny's intention was simple; they supplied the cocaine Lynette would blow them both.

However, when Rick unzipped his fly and pulled out his dick. Stiff and ready for Lynette to suck on. Lynette looked right through him.

His cock looked nice and fat but of a very average length. Lynette was not interested at all. She only wanted his cocaine, nothing else. She didn't need to do anything; Lynette had an ace in the hole.

Lynette knew her reputation was that of a harlot. That was a bit overstated. Sure, Lynette had used her body to acquire things; she had sucked the occasional dick in exchange for some snow. Most times, it was because she was dating the guy in question or partying with the guy. Sometimes she and her gentleman both got horny. Guys supplying cocaine often decided that fucking should be integrated into the snowstorm.

Sex and drugs went together like pizza and beer. Lynette knew how to have a good time. She didn't give in to advances unless she wanted to.

A smile came over Lynette as she silently reminisced about her ex-boyfriend and drug dealer "Artie." Lynette remembered that she had snorted a line of coke off Artie's erect prick.

Another instance happened when Lynette and her dealer/boyfriend (Artie)were on a two-day cocaine bender. Things got so crazy that Lynette's nostrils were sore and bleeding, rendering her unable to snort. So Artie blew cocaine through a straw into her rectum; it was both necessary to get high, and yet it was naughty, sexy, fun.

Lynette thought these stupid puppy dogs didn't deserve her time and definitely didn't deserve her body. She wanted nothing from them sexually. In her mind, they were beneath her; she owed them nothing. These two would be disappointed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing." Said Lynette.

Her tone was one of appalled anger. Rick and Denny were in shocked silence, standing there with their rods in their hands.

"Come on, suck our dicks, and we will give you cocaine all night." appealed Denny, speaking out of turn and drawing a leer from Rick.

" I never agreed to that." Lynette answered.

Denny obediently tucked his hog back into his pants.

"Come on, You will have to blow us if you want more coke."

"You don't have any more." Lynette answered with confidence.

"Yes, We do and if you blow us, we'll give you more." Said Denny trying to salvage their plan, adding a tone of blunt honesty.

"Let me see it." Lynnette answered.

Denny began to unfasten his pants, thinking Lynnette was talking about his manhood.

"No! the coke you idiot." Lynnette snapped.

After a pause, it was apparent that the boys were bluffing. There was no more cocaine, and Lynette was sure she wouldn't want to suck off these two "Puppy dogs" as she thought of them.

"You said you wanted to party with some coke." Rick appealed.

"Well, you invited me, and I never agreed to do anything with you, so back off." Lynette warned.

Rick and Denny were surprised; this was not how things were supposed to happen.

"Listen here, you fucking whore, you just snorted enough coke to make an elephant fly. That was our coke, we did you a favor now here's where you pay us back." Rick warned sternly as he once again pulled out his prick.

"Fuck you, who the fuck do you think you are?" Lynette snapped.

"Okay if that's what you want, bend over Whore." Rick said as he aggressively took a step toward her.

Lynette just laughed and followed it with "Kid Please." then giggled again.

"It's not funny; You need to pay for all the shit you snorted. Now, do you want to blow us, or would you rather fuck us? Rick said, making his best tough-guy impression.

"Sorry not interested." Lynette snarked and rolled her eyes with calm confidence.

Rick made another move getting right in her face.

Lynette didn't blink.

"You will back the fuck off right now if you know what's good for you. Don't forget My brother Rodger; he probably is your dealer's supplier and would make you two jackoffs disappear faster than a cheeseburger at a fat farm. I can call him right now, and he can send down two gorillas with baseball bats to adjust your bones if you'd like."

Then she casually lit a cigarette. Lynette's threat was not wasted. A sobering fear shot through Rick as the potential consequences came to the forefront.

She let it sink in with her silence.

Then she added.

"On the other side of things is my brother Steven runs the probation department in county court, He can put in a word with your probation officer, Rick. I'm pretty sure two day coke marathons are a violation of your situation. "

She paused for dramatic purposes and to enjoy Rick's sudden quiet.

"You wouldn't want to go back to the big house." Lynette continued.

Rick knew that everything Lynette said was true. He crossed the line when he got aggressive. Sharing coke with her may have been grounds enough to anger both sides of the law that were at Lynette's disposal. Rick was too brazen and too ignorant to see the danger before.

Denny was also quiet. He understood the severity, and seeing his friend Rick's ice-cold persona start to melt, frightened him even more.

Both boys were mute Rick frantically stuffed his rapidly softening dick back in his jeans.

Lynette adjusted her bra as if to tease the two dejected boys further. She righted herself.

"What made you puppy dogs think I would fuck and suck either one of you? In a public park no less. You guys are seriously fucked up and will be dead or in prison in the near future if you don't straghten out."

Then Lynette strutted out of the park and left both of them standing there like the degenerate fools they were. Rick and Denny were all coked-out, sniffling and chewing non-existent gum. However, the worst part of it was that their pride was crushed, and their balls would be blue.

Rick was incensed. He was used and abused by the very target which he intended to use and abuse. They got in Rick's car in continued uneasy silence.

"Well that sucked." Denny said once inside the old battered sedan.

"Shut up." Rick snapped.

"Times like this I really miss Nina tagging along."

"Yeah." Rick managed to surrender.

"We didn't need to bribe her with coke." Denny added.

Rick just grunted as he drove aimlessly away from the park. Denny was getting on his nerves.

"She could suck the chrome of a trailer hitch." Denny remembered fondly. Rick was not enjoying Denny's mindless toe stepping.

"Doesn't help us now." Denny continued, still oblivious that he was agitating his friend.

"We should drop in on her and see if she forgives us yet." Rick said.

"That could start a war." Denny reminded Rick sternly. Now that his tough-guy aura was recently shattered by the local coke whore. Rick felt he needed to do something to preserve his tough-guy ambiance.

There was a delicate peace between the two gangs. A sort of competitive friendship. There were even times the two groups worked together. Johny's gang had come to Rick's defense when he and Denny found themselves outnumbered by a rival gang. Rick had personally punched out a drunken yuppie that made a lude comment to Johny's sister. That was the code.

Things didn't sour when Nina started her part-time affiliation with Johny's gang, but it didn't warm things either.

There was a sit-down, and the respective crews agreed to Johny's request that Nina would be off-limits "as a favor to him" and that "Even his guys would respect that." Johny's Mother and Nina's mother were very close and considered one another "family."

Johny was serious about it. He was implored to watch out for Nina by his mother and his "Aunt."

" Fuck Johny and his crew. youre worried about a war with those guys."Rick said, shaking his head in annoyed disagreement.

This assertiveness was a rare occurrence; Denny was usually subservient to Rick. He would rarely openly argue with Rick. Maybe it was the disappointment and blue balls talking, or perhaps Denny had lost fear and respect w for Rick. Lynette had humiliated him in many ways. Denny was calling Rick on recent lapses in logic. Rick was shocked.

"You wanted to watch Nina's place to see if one of them was banging her. " Denny loudly protested.

Rick was silent.

"I said those guys are like Shaolin monks. They are banned from fucking Nina, and they obey their code." Denny continued.

"I say we go by there, and If Nina willingly wants to suck us off, that's none of "Gentleman Johny's fucking business," Rick said.

Denny begrudgingly agreed and started driving towards Nina's street.

It had been an entire five weeks, and Nina could not find a decent opportunity to have a night visit. Nina's mom was home four and a half weeks in a row without a business trip. She felt guilt for spending so much time away from Nina and Grandma. The feeling of responsibility had her trying hard to make up for the lost time. They were spending lots of mother-daughter time together and a lot with Grandma.

Nina did get to see Clark several times during that time. Those times were when they were out with the rest of the gang. They were hanging around hitting clubs, bowling alleys, and movies all together as a gang.

Sometimes the group would be hanging out, thirty or forty strong. Sometimes it was about ten or twelve, and there were nights it was just Nina Clark and the other five core members of the gang.

Those nights could be challenging. The nights were the seven of them would squeeze around a table in Chinatown for a bite. Clark and Nina wanted nothing more than to rip off each other's clothes and fuck.

Yet, they had to refrain and not let suspicion of their secret night visits come to fruition.

They both could have won Oscars for their performances. Even acting enjoyed with each other at times to throw off any inkling in anyone's mind.

Clark even stopped stealing glances at Nina's tits and ass. Nina would sit as far from Clark as she could and looked away from his devilish eyes.

Nina thought about how much energy She and Clark burned to hide their affair. She realized the strength that they both had. The willpower to stay distant. To meticulously cover their tracks. They were cautiously insulating themselves from each other but waiting patiently for the planets to aline and a path to clear so they could intertwine their bodies in a lustful taboo at the first opportunity. If a set of circumstances fell in place, they would coordinate almost as if they could read each other's minds.

In the mixed company, coded messages would be passed between them. Nina would mention her mother's schedule if she were home or away on those particular days. that would translate to (we may be able to hook up on these days)

Then Clark would make small talk with other friends in their circle about plans for leisure and work. a friend questioned would say,

"We should get together and watch the game tuesday." That would mean that Tuesday may be out of the question or a very late-night visit.

Or a friend would say, "I have to work overtime all week." And that would show that the coast was clear, and a steamy session would happen. They would wait for weeks or months. It was difficult, but it did make sex more exciting and rare.

When Nina found out that her mother was leaving town for four days, her heart jumped. To add to this excitement, Grandma would be at her aunt's house in the suburbs. All she needed to do was find out what the members of the gang would be doing. Nina could host a small get-together, or if everyone was busy, She could count on secret wrapping on her window.

Finally, on a Wednesday night, Nina called Clark to tell him that she had the apartment to herself.

When the phone rang, Clark picked it up.

"Hello"

"Hello stranger." Nina's soft sexy voice seemed to tickle the back of his neck.

As titillated as he was, Clark thought Nina was reckless. She had called in the past, and the calls were separated by months. Clark's paranoia was far worse than Nina's. Scared his Mother or Father would catch on. Rather than address the matter now, Clark filed it in the back of his mind to discuss with Nina later.

"What are you up to tonight?" Nina asked, interrupting his stream of thought.

"Nothing, just channel surfing." Clark said.

"It's a quiet night." She said, her voice soft and low. Like the dirty whispers, they would exchange while he was inside her.

"Yes." Clark answered as he felt his blood begin to run south.

"Nobody around?" Nina inquired, knowing the answer.

"No." Clark answered.

Clark was not the most intune person. Nina would send him signals all the time, and he would miss them. Like previous times Nina had called. Tonight Clark was getting the message loud and clear.

"Well I am alone again Mom is on a four day trip to Newport news." Nina informed.

"I don't know much about that place, It sounds boring." Clark said, feeling the need to make conversation.

"I'll tell you about boring, Boring is doing all the house work all day just to have something to do."

"What about Grandma? I bet you could hang out with her?" Clark answered.

It was funny even over the phone in a private conversation; they were careful. Nina thought. What Clark was really saying in code was.

"Is Grandma around to catch me pounding your twat again?"

"Oh, my sweet ole Grandma is staying with my aunt at her house for a few days, everyone is doing something but me."

"Well at least you have your housework." Clark teased.

"everything is done!" Nina exclaimed to underline the depth of her boredom.

"Your place must look amazing." Clark's sarcasm was such that Nina could have sworn she heard him smile.

"Yeah everything is done, even the sheets on my bed. Why don't you drop by and see it."

"Yeah we can stand around and look at your pace sparkel." Clark chided.

"Or we can watch porno and fuck!" Nina said, tired of the game and enjoying cutting through it with frank, honest, dirty talk.

Clark was somewhat shocked; Nina only talked that way while engaged in torrid acts of lust. Nina was starting a fire in his pants, and she knew the only he would be able to put it out would be to pay her a visit.

Nina was getting off on the advantage she held. She could talk dirty and tease his prick to attention over the phone. She was alone, and poor Clark was no doubt surrounded by his family. Therefore Clark could only listen and hope that they couldn't hear his conversation or see the growing bulge in his pants.

"I don't know; I have an early morning." Clark lied. It was his way to get Nina to entice him with dirty talk.

"The time is currently five thirty. " Nina mockingly informed him. She loved poking fun at his paranoia.

"Then there is the matter of settling our bet." she added in a drawn-out sexy purr.

"Or we could go double or nothing on it. I would have to explain it later." Clark teased back.

"Are you coming to fuck me or what?" Nina said playfully, mocking impatience.

"I'll be there in a half hour." He answered.

"I don't think it will take you that long; You've got five weeks of frustration built up." Nina reminded.

"Bring some condoms, Because I want to feel your dick pulsate when you cum inside my cunt." Nina said.

Nina had upped the game. She was going in for the kill. She knew that those words would harden his hog and get him over there faster. "Okay." Clark said with excitement, hoping his family members didn't have superhuman hearing.

"

Those words alone gave Clark an erection. His next task was leaving the house without anyone noticing. They hung up both flush with libidinous desire and pent-up need. Clark showered and put on fresh clothes.

Clark headed over to Nina's without telling anyone where he was going.

Clark walked to Nina's, cautiously scanning the street for busybody neighborhood folk as was his habit.

The butterflies flew around in his stomach as they always did whenever there was a chance he would get laid. He wondered to himself if he would ever get used to it. Clark hoped not; he loved the excited feeling he got beforehand. It made sex significant.

He tapped the window, and when Nina answered, he gave the street another quick once over and then climbed in the open window.

"I thought you would never get here." Nina said.

Clark pounced on her like a mountain Lion and began kissing her. Nina was shocked and turned on By Clark's aggressive approach. Clark kissed her, held her in a death grip embrace with his left arm, and groped at her ass with the other hand. Nina pushed him off and wiggled away.

"Hold on a minute, hold on." Nina said.

"I thought you wanted to fuck." Clark said, puzzled.

"Yeah can we not rush things maybe sit for a minute and talk."

"We haven't fucked in five weeks, and then you cock tease me over the phone and expect me not to jump on you right away."

Clark was excited to see his friend as she was to see him; it was clear. They were obviously horny, and both of their high octane sex dives had been starved of much-needed relief. It was more than that; they truly missed each other. Sure they had seen each other socially, but it lacked in many ways.

They missed the feel of their touchy feeling snuggling on the couch before and after fucking; they missed the touch naked bodies touching; they missed talking openly about sex and their desires. They missed their special private connection that nobody in the world knew about.

"Lets relax for a bit, I feel like being Naughty,I feel like watching some porno would really get me in the mood." Nina suggested with a gleam in her sex craving eye.

"where did you get porn?" Clark asked with a smile.

"Well, when Skinny was here, he left a sizeable stash behind. I had forgotten about it. Then I remembered how much you like porno and I figured it would be fun to watch it together."

"How my I like it?" Clark smiled.

"Yeah."

"Truth is the time we watched that porno with Beast." Clark's voice trailed off with his shyness.

"Yes, the truth is what." Nina asked, egging him on to conquer his intermittent bashfulness.

Nina no longer had any fear or inhibitions. She had grown in the past few months, Not just sexually but as a woman too. Her affair with Clark showed her that she should be treated with decency and worthy of respect and kindness.

Clark had helped her evolve, and he didn't even know it. His sweet kindness and thoughtful manner were second nature to him. Those qualities made Nina want to kiss him more and made her want to fuck him more.

She wished to keep their affair secret as much as he did, but she felt no longer apprehensive about expressing wanting things from him sexually.

She now felt she deserved pleasure, even if it was a secret. It was safe to express herself and say what she wanted. She felt not only an arousing gratification but also liberated. The small-town mentality of the neighborhood clung to an old philosophy that "A guy with a lot girls is a hero but a girl with a lot of guys is a zero."