Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"UHhhhh I'm cumming!" the words escaped her mouth without a thought as if someone else said them. She came so hard she nearly passed out from the extreme pleasure.

"I wasn't ready to." Nina said as she fought to get the words out. Her breath labored by the impact of the powerful orgasm she just enjoyed.

Clark held her for a while till she was ready to speak again.

"Okay, let's take a break. I'm famished."

Clark was perplexed.

"But I need to cum so bad." he protested.

We have all night, think of how hard you will spoo after. It will be so built up that you will be cumming for ten minutes."

Clark was silent as if mulling the idea.

"Then we can watch more porn, fuck somemore, watch more porn, fuck somemore." Nina continued with an evil smile.

Then there is the matter of the blow job I owe you."

Clark smiled at the thought and, for a moment, commemorated the first time Nina sucked him off. It was terrific, and he couldn't wait to be in her mouth again. he was only roused from his reminiscence when Nina spoke again.

"You did make me cum, and I will make good on my debt." Nina said in a sexy reassuring way.

Clark was silent, drinking it all in. He was relishing Nina's open nasty talk. Nina reading him like a book, continued knowing she could make him hop on one foot for an hour if she asked.

"You will really enjoy the movies better that." She continued.

Clark seemed even more dumbfounded about her meaning in his bashful state, so wrapped up in the embarrassment of his earlier request.

Nina knew it and tried a more direct approach.

" Go get us something to eat and I will reward you by sucking your cock as you watch porno." Nina continued.

Clark felt like the luckiest guy in the neighborhood.

" sound good?"

"Yeah, I'm glad you still want to and don't think I'm a freak." Clark said, relieved and somewhat less bashful about his request.

They phoned in their order, and Clark readied himself to go pick it up. He was careful leaving the building, making sure the coast was clear of prying eyes. When he felt safe, he walked down the street and headed over to "Napoli's Pizza."

As Rick parked his car around the corner from Nina's apartment building, he saw a man's shadow ducking around the shadows. Rick was confident it was Clark.

"Did you see that?" Rick Asked Denny.

"What?"

"That kid ducking around the corner."

"No."

"It was that fucking kid Clark again!"

"Yeah?"

"I have no doubt in my mind that he's getting his silverware polished."

"His what?"

"He's getting his cock sucked."

"By who?" said a puzzled Deny.

"Who do you think you fucking moron."

"So."

"So he is sneaking around like a prowler. He fears it getting out that means Nina also fears it getting out. "

"So."

"So leverage."

"Leverage against what?"

"Look do you want to get your cock sucked or do you want to be blue balled."

Denny was still clueless about Rick's meaning.

"We're going to pay Nina a visit, so just follow my lead."

A few seconds after Clark left to pick up their take-out order from "Napoli's " Nina went to her room to put on her robe. She had two, a comfortable and practical one and a silky sexy one. She chose the sexy one and thought.

"I'm like a porn actress wearing a robe betwixt sex scenes."

Nina was excited she was the night was off to a good start. Porn and sex with lots more to happen the rest of the night.

There was a knock at the door. Nina thought Clark must have forgotten something since he just left a minute before.

The knocking continued.

"Did you forget something?" Nina asked loudly enough for Clark to hear her through the door. She rushed and opened the door and was shocked to silence.

When Nina opened the door, Rick and Denny were standing outside the threshold.

"Hey Nina." Said Rick Smugly.

"What do you want?"

"We want to come in and have you suck us off, for old times sake."

"Get the fuck out of here." Nina snapped.

"Okay we will just pay a visit to your cousin Johnny and tell him who we just saw leaving here."

"Nobody left here I'm here alone."

"Bullshit." Rick snickered.

"You naked under that sexy robe there? and why would you ask if we forgot something? who did you think we were?" Rick said, knowing the answers to his questions, as a smile crept across his face. Nina was silent for a moment and carefully thought about what she should say next.

"No, really this has been fun but you guys are not wanted, just go away." Nina said as she went to close the door.

But Denny held out his hand and kept the door open.

"Who is here with you, Nina? Asked Denny. So high on coke that he had forgotten what part where he witnessed Clark leaving. Even Rick rolled his eyes at His friend's blatant stupidity.

"Nobody." Nina answered

As she said this, she stepped away from the threshold into the apartment. Nina made for the phone, thinking that if need be, she would call the police.

However, this move allowed Rick and Denny to walk in.

"I will call the police if you don't get the fuck out right now." Nina warned. Rick was unaffected. He sat down at Nina's table, tilting his head as if listening to something. His ears confirmed what Rick thought he heard. Rick grinned an evil grin. Then they all heard it: moaning and dirty talk from the living room television still playing the porno Nina was watching with Clark.

"Are you watching porn all alone?" Rick teased, his excitement growing as things continued to add up and give him more leverage.

"Rick I mean it." Nina said as she brandished the receiver like a gun. She hoped to scare Rick away and then call Napoli's and tip-off Clark before returning.

Rick got to his feet and said.

"Fine have it your way, we will just pay Gentleman Johnny a visit and show him what we got."

Rick stepped forward, getting in her personal space.

"Denny and me, we saw your boyfriend leaving as we pulled up." Said Rick as he leaned in and whispered in her ear.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Nina said, trying to bluff her way out of the situation.

"We saw him, and, and Denny got his picture." Fear engulfed Nina when she heard that.

Before she knew what was happening, Rick slipped his hand inside her robe and ran his fingers through the valley of her cunt lips.

Nina was too shocked and surprised about what was happening when she felt Rick's fingers in her sex.

Rick touched the sticky wetness on the soft folds of Nina's cunt. He withdrew his hand and rubbed his thumb and index finger together, noting the wetness, then raising his hand to his nose, taking a sniff for further confirmation.

"This is pussy juice and your cunt is soaked with it, Not only has Clark been here and you have been fucking him." Rick Sneered.

"No! Nobody was here." Nina insisted so worried about the secret of her night visitor coming undone that she forgot about the audacity of Rick's digital violation.

"That is bullshit, We know who was here and we know you have been fucking him. I wonder what Johnny would think about his right hand guy fucking his little cousin?"

"It won't be a thing." Nina lied again.

"You see, Johnny and I have an agreement he said that You were of limits to not only my crew, but his."

"So?"

"So, he didn't hold his end up. Who the fuck is he to tell me not to touch you when you have been playing hide the salami with his best buddy. If you tell me he knows about your activities, Then I will start a war because he lied to me. People could get hurt."

Nina's heart sank; her worst fears were coming true. Perhaps they were bluffing. Nina thought; she hoped this was a bluff.

"You don't want to be responsible for that,now do you?" Rick said in mock concerning kindness.

Rick drew his hand up to her face, gently stroked her jaw with his finger, and then touched her lips.

"Just give us what we want and your secret stays with us. Nothin you ain't done before." Rick said as he took her hand and placed it on his crotch. She felt his erect cock through the material of his pants.

Nina thought for a moment. If she complied, She did not want to be the catalyst for a gang war, Nor would she protect herself and Clark from severe backlash. Not to mention, keep what was left of her reputation. Somehow with all of that, The last part was what instinctively felt most important.

Yet somewhere deep inside, her libido suggested to her that having two cocks at once could be fun. After all, she did enjoy sex and had already fucked both boys in the past. If she bought them off with her body, who would it harm? It would only be good.

Nina thought to herself. "how do I make this easier on myself? First, I must remember that I'm doing this to protect myself and Clark, then I will think of Clark as it happens, but most importantly, take charge, and maybe they'll buy it.

"Okay, I'll do both of you guys for old times sake, but you shut up about what you think you know."Nina said with feigned, relaxed confidence.

Rick and Denny were both shocked and pleasantly surprised that their bluff had worked.

After she locked the front doors and windows, she drew the shades. She walked back into the dining room, where Rick and Denny waited for her impatiently.

Nina dreaded giving Rick head. She didn't want a brutal wrestling match, so she took command.

She walked up to Rick as seductively as she could manage; she looked Rick in the eye.

"one more thing." Nina said in her sexy voice, putting her hand on Rick's crotch and gently cupping his package.

"I want this in my pussy." Nina purred.

"Yeah what ever." Rick answered impatiently.

Rick took Nina by both shoulders and spun her around, then held her hip with one hand. Rick planted his palm between her shoulder blades and harshly pushed her forward.

Nina felt Rick bending her over. She knew what it meant. Rick was going to smash her hard and fast from behind. She would be used as a fuckdoll, oneway sex, and then hopefully disregarded and pushed to the side as soon as he got his rocks off.

She didn't fight it; she let it happen.

Rick pulled her robe up and flipped it onto her back, exposing her bare bottom.

In continued cooperation, Nina remained bent over, physically surrendering her womanly passage.

Nina heard the sound of Rick fly unzipping; she closed her eyes and tried to pretend that it was Clark who was going to mount her from behind.

Rick's hog was already solid as a diamond when he drew his pants down.

He gazed at Nina's plump bottom with the sheen of sweat and sex. That hot buttered sheen caused both of the globes of her ass to glow with eroticism in the warm ambient lamplight. The smooth, shiny skin framed her fuckholes beautifully. Her rectum was a tight knot of muscle and wrinkled flesh, Her pink cunt yawning open and dripped with her honey.

Rick had to admit to himself silently that the view was one of perfect erotic temptation. He felt his testicles already begin to tighten up with arousal, his prick already solid as granite.

Rick noticed that Nina's pubic hair was mostly gone, and what little was left was neatly groomed to a thin strip.

Rick couldn't wait to make another humiliating comment.

"Hey, Denny, she trimmed the hair on her cunt, her boyfriend. So did your boyfriend Clark ask you to shave your pussy?"

"yeah, she wants her beaver all spiffed up for her secret lover. Her twat was a wild bush when I broke her cherry." said Denny.

Rick could not hold back the desire to touch the visual feast spread in surrender before his eyes. He took his hand from her hip and slid two fingers inside Nina's womanly hole.

The slack wetness he felt snapped him out of his sexual daze.

"This Pussy was just fucked, you want to come clean and just admit you're banging Clark." Said Rick as he continued to mindlessly jab Nina's twat with his fingers.

"Do you want to fuck or talk?" Nina said in defiance.

He Took hold of her hips, angled his cock toward her open gash, and propelled himself deep into Nina's twat as fast and hard as he could.

Nina felt Rick's beef pole slam into her so hard it hurt. It felt like he knocked the wind out of her. After the impact, Rick continued to press forward, Cushing his cock and balls against her clitoris.

Nina let out a loud uncontrolled moan. Rick didn't have Clark's size, but he had girth. What Nina would generally call a "nice thick cock" It wasn't the penis, though; it was who it belonged to and the circumstances that were taking the fun out of it.

As soon as those thoughts went through her mind, her vagina sustained another punishing blow from Rick.

Before she could take another breath, Rick adjusted his hold on her, clutching hold of her asscheek. His mighty hand clasping the handful of flesh so tightly, Nina yelped out in pain. Rick then administered another powerful thrust. A strange amalgam of disgust, desire, pleasure, and pain dominated Nina's consciousness.

Nina felt oxygen-deprived and betrayed by her nerve endings. She didn't want to feel pleasure, but she couldn't help it.

"Oh so you wanna fuck." Ricks's delayed response to Nina's rebellious comment. Rick then continued to hump her harder than she had ever been fucked. His hips landed against her ass with a loud smacking sound.

It was apparent to Nina that Rick's overly aggressive sexual offensive was due to his selfish and mean-spirited philosophy on sex. It was always all about him fuck hard and fast till he got to blow his wad and nothing for the person he was having sex with.

He wanted to pound and punish Nina sexually, but Nina also noted how high cocaine Rick was. He needed to fuck hard and fast to keep his cock hard. Coke had that effect on his ability to maintain his erection without robust, vigorous Hump strokes. He needed to keep that pace or lose his stiffness.

Rick was a strong kid, and he was focusing all that strength on his powerful propulsions. Nina reverted to her plan and imagined that it was Clark and not Rick savagely beating up her pussy. Nina had to admit it felt extraordinary. She thought that if Rick sustained his technique, she would cum if she wanted to or not.

As Nina began to relax and enjoy the pounding, she was receiving. Her mind was suspending reality, fantasizing that it was Clark fucking her. It worked, Nina's pussy responded, sending large amounts of her womanly fluids soaking Rick's cock and balls. Long aromatic slicks of her maiden oil ran down her inner thighs.

Nina was unaware of how loudly she was vocalizing till Rick told Denny.

"Shut this bitch up."

Rick continued to fuck hard and fast.

Denny was standing there watching and masturbating, didn't understand Ricks's directions. Denny extended his hand and covered Nina's mouth.

"No you idiot put your cock in her mouth, we're gonna spit roast this whore."

Nina fought through her shortness of breath and warned.

"You're going to have to take it easy on my pussy, I don't want to accidently bite his dick off." Nina warned.

Rick answered her concern whit another mighty hump. The sensations in her vagina were unimaginably good. Every time Rick spoke, it ruined the fantasy that she was making love with Clark and not being treated and fucked like a two-dollar hooker.

Rick letting his presence being known was ruining her reverie about Clark. Her mind could not find that erotic, but her body was not as discriminative. Her nerve endings continued to send the message of "Pleasure" to her brain.

Nina's eyes were shut tight, and her mouth was agape with pleasure. She felt the small smooth head of Denny's cock enter her mouth. Denny took two large handfuls of her raven curls, then pushed his cock in her mouth. Nina could barely breathe.

She kept her calm and told herself that she had to suck Denny off so good that he would cum fast and allow her to breathe again. Denny's shlong was tiny compared to the Clark's; she told herself that if she could handle and tame Clark's monster, Denny would be no challenge.

She gently pushed Denny away and straightened herself to a full standing position. Rick's stiff tool popped out of her deep wet hole. Pussy juice splattered their skin.

"What the fuck are you doing?" Rick angrily demanded.

The only way I'm going to be able to suck him off is if we change positions.

Nina instructed Denny to get on the floor and lay on his back. Nina then dropped to her knees raised her hind end to Rick. She was on all fours so she could suck and be taken from behind more comfortably. Without a word, Rick knelt behind her and again filled her cunt with his stiff meat pole.

Nina drew a breath through her nose and took Danny's swollen hog down her throat. She took him down her throat nice and slow, then retreating. She was flipping and arching her tongue on the way back up. Then down again, slow so far down that with the entirety of Denny's manhood down her throat Nina was still able to slip her tongue out; as she sucked his cock to the stem, her tongue licked his balls. Nina gave one of her best oral performances ever. Not because she was enjoying it but because she wanted Denny to cum.

As the time wore on, Nina wondered About Clark. Would he figure out what was happening when he finds the doors locked? Would he misunderstand what is occurring? Most importantly, Would he understand that she was doing this to protect both of them?

Would he knock and find a way in and see her getting double-teamed. She wanted them to finish and leave, but it just went on and on. Every few seconds, her thoughts would be interrupted when Rick drove himself into her.

Then Nina figured that though Rick and Denny could keep themselves erect, all the cocaine they snorted Kept them from reaching climax.

At one time, Nina wanted this type of attention from Rick and company. They would drop their goo in three humps; now that she wanted them to leave, they had the stamina of the gods.

As Clark swiftly snuck down Nina's street with a pizza box in hand. He was, as always, careful about being seen. When he approached, the lights were out. Not even the blue light from the T.V. flickered.

He tapped the window, and there was no answer. The window was locked. Clark then tried the door, and it was locked too.

Then Clark saw it, Rick's shitbox car parked on the corner. He was sure Rick and his gang were watching him. he was halfway to Rick's car when Clark realized it was empty. Clark put two and two together.

Clark was kind of hurt. And his balls were full of cum built up from watching porn and heavy petting with Nina.

Clark left the pizza on the hood of Rick's car and walked back up the street, then took a right into the back alley behind Nina's building. It was narrow and dark, but Clark knew his way. Lots of playing tag and cops and robbers when they were kids back alleys were the playgrounds for the kids of the inner city.

When he reached the window where Nina's bedroom was, he peeked in to see an empty bed, but he could hear the sounds of sucking and fucking. He looked through the room, and there it was, a clear view of the kitchen. There on the floor, he saw Nina getting double teamed by two guys he couldn't stand.

Denny couldn't believe how excellent Nina's cocksucking skills had improved since the last time she went down on him. She even used her fingertips to tickle and stroke his taint and the sensitive outer flesh of his asshole.

Like most inhibited troglodytes his age, Denny wouldn't admit it, but he loved having his ass played with or even fingered while being sucked. Nina knew it would push him over the edge and make him pop his load. "The sooner, the better," she reasoned to herself.

Clark felt jealousy and asked himself why. He saw Nina bent over, getting fucked from behind hard. her ass and tits were jigging with the powerful thrusts she was taking from Rick. She also was expertly deeply sucking her ex-boyfriend Denny's cock.