Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rick keeps throwing all of his substantial weight into every hump. And Nina would let out loud yelps of pleasure. Fatigue was setting in; fulfillment mixed with the brutal way she was being fucked was wearing her out. Exertion and lack of oxygen were pushing her towards collapse. She felt like a marathon runner straining to the finish.

As Nina got into a rhythm with her head bob and Rick's powerful humps, Denny enjoyed himself as Nina expertly deep throated his prick.

Nina was able to breathe better and wanted a pre orgasm tell-tale sign from Denny. She did not want to swallow or even taste his cum. She had been toying with his taint and asshole a little secret between them; A secret Denny hoped they would keep from the man he was currently sharing her body with.

Nina dampened her finger in the saliva that was dripping off Denny's ballbag as she continued to suck him. She lowly penetrated the soft sensitive flesh of Denny's rectal pucker.

As Denny felt this new incredible sensation of a caress turn into a penetration, he held himself in check from reacting. Part of him suggested that he was being violated, but part of him loved how it felt. Nina's finger intensified the pleasure Denny was experiencing from Nina's mouth.

Denny's dim macho ego thought about protesting to Nina about her probing, but he didn't want Rick to know what Nina had been doing to him. Or worse, what Denny had allowed Nina to do, Rick would certainly never let him hear the end of it.

Rick would call him awful names and tell everyone about it. The worst part was he would call Denny's manhood and sexuality into question.

Nina's energy was running out. The brutal ramming she was absorbing was not taking its toll. She was losing her control and was beginning to struggle with blowing Denny. Rick's fucking was an actual beating. Nina thought she might pass out from exhaustion and lack of air. The thought that she was enduring this for both herself and Clark.

Nina tried not to think about it and remembered the dream, The dream she had about being gang banged by various Clark's Now she needed that dream to get her through this.

Then a glimmer of hope. She felt Denny's anus begin to pulsate and bite down on her finger in a repetitive fashion. Denny's prostate gland was getting ready to squeeze the cum out of his balls.

Denny felt a heart-stopping ground shattering wad fire from within him. Nina pulled her mouth off Denny and began to jerk Denny's cock with her free hand. Denny took over from there and masturbated himself to climax. As Deny was about to blow his load, she grabbed Nina's hair and tilted Nina's head back.

The first load hit her face in the left cheek just below her eye. Nina felt the hot splash of cum on her face and the bleach-like smell of cum. Denny squirted Nina's face. The next wad hit her nose and lips.

"Open your fucking mouth." Denny said possed by the demon of orgasm.

Nina did as she was told, and Denny's next wad landed in her mouth. The next hit her in the chin.

Nina detested the taste of cum, but this time it meant that she was at least partly done with the two hoodlums. However, her nerve endings were nevertheless were sending out a euphoric sensation to the rest of her body.

Rick felt the walls of Nina's sopping wet cunt spasm and squeeze his cock. Rick Knew she was going to cum. Rick slew her cunt with his full force vaginal attack. Pummeling her sodden twat without mercy.

Nina braced herself as Rick administered another blow. She was then shocked by the unexpected orgasm. It was explosive and paralyzing. She let out a loud wail of joy. Rick's fat cock and the powerful plowing he gave her made it happen.

"Oh,That big fat cock feels so fucking good I'm gonna c,c,c,c cum!"

Rick was close to climaxing himself; Nina's juice was coating his scrotum. The aroma of Nina's maiden oil filled the air. A sloshing smacking sound, like a wet towel smacking concrete, was audible. Nina's vaginal muscles began to throb and convulse. The jolt of joy dashed through her. Nina felt her heart stop then pound again to the beat of ultimate pleasure. She screamed with delight.

"Oh,oh, my fucking God, I'm cumming." Nina announced.

Shocked by her thunderous climax Nina now fought to catch her breath. The orgasm was a relief, but so was the prospect of being able to stop. The exertion from Rick's merciless onslaught was like a beating.

Just last summer, she had never reached the maximum peak of orgasm when being fucked by a boy, Now two boys had taken her to the promised land. First Clark and Now Rick. True Rick owed his stamina to all the cocaine he snorted and To Nina fantasizing that Rick was Clark. Either way, he got the job done.

"Yeah bitch cum, cum like the little fuck pig you are!" Rick grumbled. This feeling of supremacy pushed him to a climax of his own.

Rick pulled his throbbing monster from Nina's steaming pussy. He jerked off and squirted a massive wad of cum that splatted on Nina's thick hungry ass cheek. It was an enormous wad, and it was thick and very white, without the mother of pearl looks his seed usually had.

Rick had cum very hard. Nina was relieved when she felt the warm splash of hot creamy jizz on her ass cheeks and in her ass crack. It meant that Rick was done, and she could just stay here on the floor and recover.

Rick looked down as Nina collapsed flat on the floor. Her sexy curvy body looked so sexy. Flush with exertion covered with the sheen of sweat, her beautiful plump body was a sexy sight. The thick rounded lobes of her buttocks were frosted with cum and red hand marks from all the spanking and grabbing.

He watched as Nina lay there prostrate and in recovery., her breathing heavy and laborious.

"I think we mighta broken her." Denny said, extending his hand to Rick in celebration.

Nina heard them talking and hi-fiving and felt objectified. She was too worn out and weak to protest. Instead, she laid there waiting to recover.

Rick and Denny went to the fridge, took the last of the beers, and left her there on the floor.

Clark was a bit sick disgusted, and yet seeing this torrid act still gave him an erection.

The first thought was that Nina was doing it against her will. The moans of pleasure and dirty talk(though he did not hear, he assumed) the fluid bob of her head as she sucked off showed that Nina was a willing participant.

He felt betrayed and jealous but also turned on. Watching her getting railed and still having the composer give an expert blowjob excited something in Clark. Very deep down, part of him loved watching her fucking and sucking.

"We were just fuck buddies and we owe eachother nothing." Clark thought to himself as he tried to rationalize his feelings.

Clark wasn't sure if he was just disappointed and blue balled, or it was something more he had his heartbroken in the past. This moment felt kind of like that.

His mind was full of questions.

It would be so weird, and things were strange enough already. If he didn't, would anyone notice? Did Rick and Denny know about him and Nina? If they did, how would he deal with Johnny and the rest of his gang? How would she explain her actions? How should he take it? Should he be mad? Was he growing feelings beyond those of a secret fuck buddy?

The worst part was since their affair was a secret (for now), he had nobody to talk to about it. Usually, that person was Nina, but now Clark wasn't sure how he could bring himself to talk to her again.

Clark walked back to Rick's car and took the pizza. He suddenly had no appetite. On the way home, he gave the pizza to a homeless guy. Clark's balls were full, and his stomach was empty; his head spun but was in a state of deep confusion that his young mind didn't comprehend.

to be continued,