Nina's Night Visitor Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feminist in Nina was awakened in her. Women were sexual beings just like men; they wanted and needed sex, they deserved to indulge in the pleasures of the flesh just like their male counterparts.

Now Nina felt it was her job to help her friend Clark come to that same freeing awareness.

"Go ahead Clark say it."

"I wished we were alone that night."

"Because?" Nina said, pushing him to call on his courage and honesty

"I wanted you; We would have started, um, um,."

"Fucking" Nina said fearlessly to exemplify her unrestricted freedom, the freedom she was daring him to partake.

"Tell me, what would you have done that night if we were alone that night watching porn?" Nina asked again, daring him to spread his wings.

"Best case, I would have loved for you to suck me or jerk me off while we watched." Clark managed.

He started to feel more relaxed, comfortable enough to tell the truth, and it felt very freeing. He began to relax and enjoy the disentangling lesson Nina was teaching him.

"And worse case?" Nina prodded.

"I thought we could have masturbated together, Like You could play with your pussy and I could jerk off, but you know, sitting together."

"yeah right." Nina doubted playfully.

"What?"

"I can bearly get you to have an open discussion and we have been fucking on and off for months. You want me to believe you were going to keep your insecurity at bay and jerk off infront of me? Especially back then!" Nina said with a triumphant smile of knowing.

"Your right, most likely I would have asked for a hand job and tried to finger fuck your pussy till you came, but the goal would have been a blow job." Clark admitted.

"I have one more question,since you're being truthful."

"Sure, what?"

"Do you really have anywhere to be tomorrow morning?"

"No."

"I knew it. Then we have all night lots of porn lots of sex and maybe we even oder a pizza." Nina said, letting Clark know that his plans had been made for him and they were everything he could want.

"I took these out of my closet ealier,Let's see what our old friend left behind." Nina said as she lifted the lid off a large blue Rubbermate tote container.

The container was packed full, a treasure trove of adult films on DVD.

"Well what do you recommend?" Clark playfully asked.

"I don't know. I haven't really seen much of any of them."

"Thought you watched some with Skinny."

"Well he had his favorites and I didn't really get to see much of the movies anyway."

"So he would watch without you?"

"Yes and no."

"He watched and you were not here?" Clark said, feigning ignorance. Wishing to draw the words for her, relishing hearing her say the words,

"No, I was here, I was preoccupied. you know,sucking his cock and balls as he watched."

"That selfish prick did he at least play with your pussy?"

Nina noticed that Clark was now unashamed of his words and was enjoying talking dirty. "He must be so hard and horny right now." She thought.

He looked down into the bin and made a quick selection.

"This one says it's six hours long." Clark said, holding a DVD

Nina smiled, glad that Clark was into it. She loved watching porn, Nina spent many lonely nights watching pornos while she stroked her wanton clitoris. Just the thought made her want to watch it. This time there was nothing more she wanted than to watch it with Clark. Sure, Nina had watched porn with Clark present before, but they were not alone. Slim and The Beast were there.

On this night, she had them both to herself.

Clark's excitement was unmistakable. The comfortable and shameless feeling they had only heightened the excited mood.

In no time, they were cuddling on the sofa watching strangers Have sex on T.V.

The movie was a compilation video with a wide variety of scenes.

"I didn't think you would watch these with Skinny."

"I did almost everything with Skinny in every position, one time, we even did it where he was lying flat on his back. I was lying the opposite way, and he angled his dick into me; I never did it like that before."

"Maybe we will see that in this movie." Clark joked.

They started the movie and cuddled.

The only light in the room was the blue glow of the television. The partial darkness helped set the mood. As the scenes played, they talked about what they saw. Who they thought was attractive and the parts that they thought were "hot."

Nina commented about a male actor that was "ugly as sin." but "Had a beautiful massive cock." She rubbed her pussy through her leggings unconsciously while her eyes were glued to the screen. She felt Clark looking at her and stopped.

"Don't stop because of me. I think its hot seeing you do that." Clark said.

The next scene was a lesbian three-way scene.

"Is this scene going to gross you out?" Clark asked; knowing that he would not want to watch two guys have sex, he figured it would be a turn-off for Nina.

"No it's kinda hot."

"yeah?" Clark was surprised and turned on by her revelation.

"yeah especially that redhead,she's making me wet. Look at how she's lapping the other girls clit and making eye contact, that's so hot." Nina added.

"Wow, now I'm hot that you think that's hot." Clark said, and they both laughed."

"Girls fool around with each other more than you think."

"Really."

"Yes, sometimes we cuddle at slumber parties, and sometimes that cuddling turns into petting and sometimes even eating."

"Really?" A shocked and aroused Clark inquired.

"Yes." Nina assured calmly.

"So you,"

"Licked another girls pussy." Nina interjected, answering the question before he could finish the question.

"and"

"had my pussy eaten by another girl." She said with a slow, knowing way.

"I would love to do that to you." Clark said

Nina turned to face him; Clark looked in her eyes and said.

"If only you would let me, I would love to taste you and give you the pleasure you need. Will you let me?" Clark begged.

Nina didn't answer as if she were mulling the idea. "I can do for you what you did for Skinny."

"And what would that be?"

"If you let me,I will give you head as you watch, you can pretend I'm the redheaded girl." Clark appealed.

"Not right now, but will you gently rub me down there."

"Okay, I'll masturbate you in sync with the fucking in the movie." He suggested.

As they watched, they got closer and closer. Nina softly rubbed the bulge in Clark's pants as he returned the favor by slowly and softly massaging her clit through the now-soaked fabric of the crotch of her leggings.

After a few minutes, Nina needed more. She lifted the waistband of her leggings so that Clark would get the hint. Nina was ready for him to masturbate her as she watched glowing sex on the television. Clark obliged and slowly slid his hand down past her abdomen, down between her legs to her crotch. He manipulated her vaginal lips softly and slowly with slight pressure.

He spread the petals of her vulva with his index and ring fingers and gently stimulated her clit with his middle finger. He would tease and toy with her till she got close to orgasm. He had learned what Nina liked. He had found the patience to give her the foreplay she needed. Then they would rest, and both watch the movie, sometimes even discussing what they were watching.

When there was an exciting, unique image in the movie, Clark got in the habit of asking Nina if she had tried it.

Nina Liked telling him that she did because she knew it made him hot. He didn't judge her for her promiscuity; in fact, Nina's past turned on Clark. Clark viewed Nina's many sensual experiences with men as a plus. A woman's past didn't matter to him, only her present. She deserved to fulfill her needs. One of the many reasons he held a special place in her heart was that He thought the way she did.

Nina saw Clark stare straight at the T.V. in tranced and turned on By what he saw.

It was a scene the featured anal sex. Clark was riveted. Nina watched him closely.

"Have you ever done that?" he asked, never breaking his gaze at the image, unsure what answer he wanted to hear.

"What?"

"Had one up your ass?" Clark asked, his voice trailing off as his courage ebbed.

Nina gave him a strange look as if he were crazy for asking.

"Hell no, everyone asked me that, They would ask "Did Skinny ever fuck you in the ass." and I'm like hell no! No way not ever!"

"So you're saying your a virgin that way?"

"I'm saying never before and never ever. Does that cover it for you?"

"So you still have your ass cherry?" Clark said, then laughed at his own joke.

"At least part of me is still a virgin." Nina giggled back

"But?"

"But what?"

"You like when I finger your ass." Clark appealed.

" Yes but, That's diffrent."

"How? If you like it how diffrent will it be?" Clark's excitement was growing as he convinced himself of how good the hot crush of Nina's rectum would be on his hog. Clark was loving to the possibility of doing it with Nina.

"I like sticking my fingers up there, I love how it feels."

"Yes I know."

Clark thought about the sensations he felt when had digitally penetrated Nina's anus. It was so warm, silky smooth, and very tight. He imagined how amazing those sensations would think on his prick. "Am I the frist guy to put a finger in your asshole?"

"No,Denny tried to play with my ass, he jabbed a dry finger, without asking me first, he just poked it in it and it fucking hurt."

"I would love to do that." Clark said, his eyes watching the very subject of their discussion and his desires acted out on screen."

Nina stared at him.

"I guess That is his fetish, I'm not surprised His fingers are on or in my ass every chance he gets." She thought to herself.

The scene's action ended with the hero pulling his hog out of the starlet's anus to plaster her buttocks with his creamy load. With his gaze fixed on the screen in a trancelike state, Clark repeated his desires.

"I really want to do that, do it to you."

Clark said, low and shy, almost under his breath. He was feeling shame for wanting something as dirty and restricted as anal. He had turned to face her. Their eyes met.

He was trepidatious because he feared an embarrassing rejection of his taboo request and the shame of his admitting his bohemian wants. The small-town mentality compounded the guilt and the "beyond the pale" act requested.

His desires pushed him past his apprehensions; Clark found his courage, looking deeply in her eyes. He thought he was going to have a heart attack. It was like the time he went skydiving for his birthday. Clark felt he was at a point of no return. A"just close your eyes and jump." moment.

"Nina, Will you let me fuck you up the ass?"

"NO!" Nina snapped, giving him an ultra venomous look. Nina was expecting them when the words hit her ears, based on Clark's apparent fetish and somewhere hidden in her welcoming them.

She had been the one that had asked Clark to play with and caress her nethers. When Clark began to slide his finger in her, she not only didn't object but enjoyed it.

"It doesn't have to be right now, I mean I would like to do it and I would like to do it with you."

"No way disgusting."

With all that had happened and with her new sexual awakening, there were parts of her personality that were still insnared with the same old-fashion society standards that were paragons of the small minds they grew up with and around.

It was not that long ago that Nina wouldn't allow Clark to take her from behind. At one time, Nina was opposed to being "fucked like a whore". So The very idea of what Clark was asking for was perceived as "Unatural" and "sick." Nina, deep down, knew neither was true but having lived with those fundamental Paragons for so long and her Catholic upbringing.

One side of her brain thought. Giving up her bottom to a man would be the last piece of decency she had. She would be the lowest of the low. Maybe saving part of herself for herself would help her feel better when regrets of being promiscuous crept in.

Nina couldn't lie to herself, though, a growing interest that bordered on desire, wondered what it would be like.

"No, I'm never going to let a man fuck me in my ass." She assured Clark. Her voice was on the verge of outrage.

Nina felt she had to go over the top; she felt the same shame and shyness about the subject that Clark felt unbeknownst to her.

"Okay sorry I asked." Clark said, genuinely meaning what he said.

Clark got up to use the bathroom, hoping that his erection would soften enough to allow him to pee easily. His need to urinate was only part of the reason to use the bathroom; Clark needed a moment to collect himself. He was highly self-conscious about his admission and Nina's reaction to it.

Nina felt terrible that she might have embarrassed her friend with her overly strong rebuke. She did something she vowed never to do; She made him feel like a freak. People had done that to her, and she vowed never to do it to anyone. She would make things right.

As Clark turned to go, Nina stopped him.

"Clark, I'm sorry."

"Okay, for what?" Clark was puzzled and dazed still and a bit rattled from embarrassment.

"I was a bit harsh with you. I realize it took a lot for you to ask me for that. I should have been more understanding and open-minded." Nina said in a soft, comforting voice.

"It's okay, Nina. I don't want you to do things you don't want to do." Clark responded, sounding less embarrassed.

"Listen, If I ever decided to get buttfucked, I would like you to be the person I did it with."

Clark nodded silently, feeling better. Even if she was lying, he appreciated it.

As soon as Clark left the room, Nina had another idea. She stripped out of her clothes, spread her legs, and began to stroke and play with her pussy. Nina's aim was to both seduce and put Clark at ease. Nina was willing to let him catch her masturbating in hopes that seeing her in a private act of self-pleasure would put him at ease as well as seduce and entice him.

What started as a way to help Clark not feel self-conscious became something much more true self-pleasure.

The next part of the movie involved a woman taking on three men. It reminded her of her wet dream about getting gang banged by Clark and his clones. Nina watched the thick bulbous cocks pump in and out of the lucky woman on-screen; They were polished with the woman's pussy juice and lube.

The images were a feast for Nina's eyes. Nina was sure that while she preferred men, she was attracted to women as well.

To Nina, seeing the woman's glistening pussy and asshole getting double penetrated was just as exciting as the thick cocks that fucked them. She had done some heavy petting with girls she had not had a full-blown lesbian experience. She was curious about the idea of tasting another woman's pussy. She wondered if a woman would be able to help her get over her anxiety of cunnilingus. After all, the best way to know your way around a vagina was to own one of your own.

A short time later when Clark walked back into the room. He was greeted by the sight of Nina leaning back almost flat with her legs spread open, her hands parting and fondling her steaming twat.

Clark knew his friend started out doing it for him. Nina was far less inhibited about sex than he was. She cared enough for him to openly masturbate before his eyes in an attempt to quell his embarrassment. Her kindness moved him. Then he noticed that what began as a selfless shameless act had turned into real lust. It was apparent that Nina began to enjoy herself for real.

It was quite the vision.

"Do you like what you see." Clark asked genuinely

" uh uhhh oh yeah." Nina managed honestly through her heavy breath.

"Do you think you would like getting fucked like that, like by three guys?" Clark pressed with wonder titillation and a faint taste of jealousy.

"MMmmm." That was all Nina could say, now fully engulfed in pleasure.

"I think that's a yes."

"No, I'm just here playing with my pussy for health reasons." Nina playfully snarked through her pleasure.

As he watcher, the pink-purple petals of her cunt glistening with her maiden oil. The aroma of her cunt was in the air. It was all so appetizing to Clark. He wanted to taste her more than he could stand. He once again summoned his courage.

"I want to eat you out." Clark said

"N n n no."

"Come on let me make you cum with my mouth. I want to taste your pussy so bad." Clark pleaded.

Nina didn't respond as if mulling the idea. She just continued to strum her clitoris shamelessly. Clark's instinct told him that at the least, Nina desired being lingually copulated yet needed to be pushed by his actions. It seemed a night for risk-taking and shedding inhibitions. They were growing sexually symbiotically.

Yearning in both rose to a full tide, and then floodgates would soon be crushed under the weight of their passion.

Nina teetered on her desire and aversion. She didn't want him to and wished he would all at the same time. As the steamy seconds rolled by like hours, Clark leaped sexual faith. She was on the edge; all she would need from Clark was the nudge to push her past it.

Nina saw Clark move from a position standing over her to the ground; he crawled toward her.

Nina quivered with anticipation and fear, still divided about what Clark was about to do to her. Her heart pounded beneath her breast.

Clark moved in on Nina quickly; he was on his knees as She sat with her legs spread, manipulating her erogenous zones with her hands. He crawled up to her and positioned himself between her knees.

Nina watched Clark as he stared at her crotch area. He was intently watching her fingers gently caressing her dripping cunt. She continued her self-gratifying show as Clark looked up to meet her gaze. They locked eyes, and Nina continued to masturbate and stare.

The room was silent, except for moaning sounds and dirty talk from the porno playing in the background. Clark made his move. He dove toward her, going nose first betwixt her thighs, eventually planting himself face first in Nina's steaming gash.

Clark was in heaven. He inhaled deeply, his nose tickling her clit. He was breathing in the savory-sweet aroma of her womanly hole. He felt her wetness on his nose and lips.

Her heart Jumped, shocked by Clark's sudden move. Part of her wanted Him to go to town on her cunt, but old ingrained thoughts are hard to get past.

Her body took over, and she began to twitch and stiffen. Nina clamped her thighs together and pushed Clark's forehead back. Clark was disappointed but not surprised. Nina would not even try to get past her acquired aversion to having a boy perform oral on her.

Clark took the hint and backed off. Then he cuddled beside his friend on the couch. Wasting no time, Clark aggressively slid two fingers in her soaked slack cunt.

He fingered her with a ferocity that Nina accurately assessed had to do with Clark's disappointment. Nina noticed a roughness that did not fit Clark's usual behavior. She let out a soft groan to see if it would snap Clark out of his fury.

"Uhhh."

"What?"

"It, it,it feels good but just go a little easier, okay."

Her intentions to help Clark's ego had backfired a bit. She had tried to soften her refusal only to refuse him again. Nina had a twinge of guilt, "Why?" she thought. "Am I falling for my fuck buddy?" Before she could think it through, Her body began to grind toward a glorious climax as Clark still vigorously pounded her twat with his hand.

Clark refocused on the porn and was in a state of arousal that gave him the urge to talk nasty.

"Look at how those cocks are filling her cunt!" The sensation plus the sexy images abutted by Clark's dirty talk pushed her to the edge. Her shy, inhibited night visitor aroused and letting it all go. It was all too much.,