Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drive back to her place was about 40 minutes, and while we were driving, I was thinking about how amazing it has been to meet this beautiful woman, go home with her and enjoy the most wonderful sex, without having even been on a date. And she's 15 years younger than me, a woman in fantastic physical shape, with a lovely tight pussy, great tits and a hot body. I asked her if we could meet up again, and she replied, "No, I think it's best just to leave it like this". I was very disappointed, but I realized she knew what she wanted, and I didn't attempt to discuss it further. I dropped her off, and that was that: never saw her again. She was the only woman who I met for the first time, fucked twice and said goodbye to, just within the space of a day. I had heard that this sort of thing happened, but I never imagined it would happen to me.

12