Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just loved the sex with Tina, but the intellectual and emotional connection wasn't happening yet. Maybe we would get closer as we dated a bit more.

She invited me to a Sunday afternoon lunch party with a different group of her friends, none of whom I'd met previously. It was, once again, pleasant. She looked fantastic: form-fitting stretch jersey knit dress, showing off her body, the blonde hair down to her shoulders. The more the afternoon wore on, the hotter I got looking at her, and the more I felt like fucking her then and there.

Usually, when you're the newcomer to any group, they will make some efforts so that you feel welcome, but in this case, Tina and her friends talked about the things they talked about, with no real effort by her or them to bring me into the conversation. Over the years, I had developed from being socially awkward to being pretty sociable, and I can get along quite fine in groups of strangers, such as you meet in business settings. But once again I just felt she was taking me for granted and acting as if we were an established married couple, each on their own at a party. That felt odd to me.

We returned to her place and she made coffee. We sat at the kitchen table and talked about the party. I was complimentary about her friends, and again she said they liked me too. Finishing the coffee, she said "Come with me" as she led the way to her bedroom. Entering the bedroom, she lifted her dress over her head, unclipped her bra and deftly removed her panties. I was following her lead and watching her as she unwrapped her strong, shapely body. She climbed on to the bed, and I quickly joined her, both naked and me with a rock hard cock.

We kneeled facing each other and locked in a close embrace. We backed up a bit so there was a small gap between us and she grabbed my hard cock and started stroking it in her strong hand. I moved my hand between her legs, to the beautiful bush of blonde hair, and parted her bush to reach her opening. Feeling her wetness, I started to spread it around her lips and opening as her hand gripped my cock, rolling the foreskin up and down and smoothing my pre-come all over my shaft. She lay down on the bed, as I remained kneeling beside her. From above, I admired the excellent view, her body stretched out, full breasts either side of her chest, and her long legs apart, allowing me to continue to roll my fingers all over her cunt, as she continued to stroke my wet cock. Once again, I slid my middle finger inside her, slowly moving it around, and after a little while, slid my index finger inside her as well. With my two fingers, I was massaging the inside of her cunt, her little moans indicating that she was enjoying this. I was becoming very excited, so I was glad when she released my cock and just lay back on the bed and relaxed.

I bent over and started to kiss her stomach and then her chest, moving to her right tit and taking it into my mouth, sucking and nibbling her prominent nipple. In this position, without her stroking my cock, I could stay hard with no danger of losing my load. I brought my fingers out of her cunt, covered in juice, brought my fingers to my mouth, and as she watched intently, I licked her fragrant juice off my fingers. I placed a blob of saliva on my fingers and returned to the task in hand, spreading the saliva around her lips and up to her clit. Slowly and gently, I fingered the area around her clit, occasionally gliding over her clit, which was quite erect and sticking up from under its little hood. As she started to moan faster, I increased my pace and then as I guessed she was about to come, I pushed my two fingers back inside her opening, while using my thumb to rub her slit just below her clit. I felt her cunt walls contract and her moans turned into a series of short exclamations as she climaxed.

I withdrew my hand and watched her orgasm as I stroked my wet cock to full hardness. As her orgasm subsided, I moved around near her feet, then, placing her knees over my shoulders, moved up and slid my hard wet cock into her tight wet cunt. In this position, her hips were up and her opening pointing directly at my cock above, so I slipped the full length of my cock all the way inside her. I was incredibly excited, as hard as steel, and started to thrust my cock into her, my hips banging into her raised backside and my cock head hitting her cervix.

The view from my side was incredible. Tina, the tall, athletic blonde, writhing below me, yelling and moaning, her large breasts heaving as she lifted her hips in sync with my thrusts; my hard, engorged cock pushing in and out of her bushy blonde cunt, disappearing completely into her body then almost magically, reappearing as I thrust in and out, covered in our shining juices. I could not hold back any longer, and with a yell I slammed my full length inside her and held it there as I unloaded wave after wave of my come as deep as I could push into her gorgeous body.

I stayed there for a minute and then, as my cock started to soften, dropped her legs off my shoulders and lowered myself on to the bed beside her. We lay for a while, just touching each other as we recovered our breath. Her ex would be bringing her son home soon, so it was time for me to leave.

Days later, I was contemplating the situation, and it occurred to me that Tina was already acting like we were a couple. We had not been on an actual date, just the two of us alone, but she had brought me along to two functions with her friends, where I was clearly the new boyfriend. I felt that I hardly knew her, despite spending quite a bit of time with her, although a lot of that time was at gatherings where she was discussing other subjects with other people, and the rest of it was spent fucking like crazy. Being honest with myself, I had no real emotional longing towards her, despite the sessions of amazing sex. So I called her up and told her that although I enjoyed our time together, the emotional attachment just wasn't happening, and I did not want to mislead her, as she clearly wanted a true partner, as I did also. She tried to talk me into continuing with her, but I just felt it was futile, so we said goodbye.

12