Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she was sitting back on the counter, not on the edge, she would need to move in order for us to fuck, so I was wondering what she had in mind. After a while of fingering, she sat up, hopped off the counter and headed for the bedroom. I went to the bedside nightstand to get a condom, but she said "don't worry about that." My cock twitched with joy: I was going to explore and feel the insides of her body with nothing to come between us. She kneeled on the edge of the bed, her backside facing me as I followed her. In this position, her pussy was at the perfect height for me to stand on the floor and enter her. I moved in behind her and placed my hands on her small, firm round ass checks, admiring her narrow waist and her back all the way up to her head. My cock was sticking straight out as I slightly spread her cheeks, revealing her cute little ass hole, and just below it, her juicy, glistening cunt lips. What a view! I stopped for a second to take in the view and make sure I committed it to memory.

By now, my cock was as hard as a rock and oozing pre-come and I moved the head in so it was just touching her cunt opening with slight pressure. Using one hand for guidance, I slowly eased it into her opening and inside her warm body as she pushed back against my pressure. I savored the feeling of entering her, inch by inch, with slight back-and-forth motions, until I had my whole length buried inside her. I started thrusting in and out, slowly at first and then increasing the tempo to a nice, smooth rhythm. Once again, I marveled that because she was such a petite woman, my cock appeared huge by comparison and I was amazed at how far it disappeared inside her. For me, this was a sensory overload. As well as the amazing sensations of my cock sliding effortlessly into and out of her hot, tight cunt, I am a visual person and this view was straight out of a porno movie. The visual image of this beautiful small woman, the smooth pale skin of her straight back and narrow waist leading down to her shapely hips and round, firm butt cheeks, her cute little ass hole pointing at me and my cock sliding in and out of her smooth, shaved cunt lips is a visual I can never forget.

With one hand, she was alternately playing with her clit, holding my balls or touching my cock as it slid in and out. I pounded into her, my groin bumping into the backs of her thighs as she met my thrusts by thrusting against me. She was breathing rhythmically and making low moaning sounds, clearly approaching her orgasm, and this made my pressure build. I let her know "oh, I am going to come," to which she replied, "yes, yes, give it to me", which caused me to shoot a full load of semen way up inside her, the first time I had delivered my cum into her cunt. My orgasm must have triggered hers, because she yelled out and her cunt started spasming around my cock. She didn't squirt this time, but from my prior experience, I knew that this didn't happen every time, and in any case, this fuck was memorable for other reasons.

We stayed there for a minute until my cock started to shrink, then she fell forward on to the bed. I lay down beside her and held her close to me as we kissed repeatedly and thanked each other for the fantastic sex. After about 30 minutes, we got up and showered together. As I smoothed body wash all over her pretty butt and paid close attention to washing her groin and breasts, my cock became hard again. She paid close attention to my cock, soaping my ball sack as well, rubbing me up and down with one hand, while massaging my balls in the other hand until I was aching for relief. She held my cock tightly, moving her hand up and down quickly, the foreskin rolling on and off the head, and the shower spray hitting it too, until I felt the pressure rising again and came again with a nice little orgasm and a few blobs of come on her hand. Then we finished the shower and headed out to the concert.

About 6 weeks after we met each other, I had to travel away on business for a ten-day stretch. While away, I found that Bianca was not responding to my messages, so I wondered what was wrong. When I got back she said that she had a lot of things on her mind and had been having arguments with her kids and siblings. Bianca explained she was dealing with the remnants of the somewhat abusive marriage and the abandonment, plus a few other family issues, and she did not want to get into another serious relationship yet.

She sent me an email of a nice piece of writing she had found which said that people come into our lives for a reason, or a season, or a lifetime. The author of this piece is unknown, but it wasn't her and it isn't me:

"People come into your life for a reason, a season or a lifetime. When you know which one it is, you will know what to do for that person.

When someone is in your life for a REASON, it is usually to meet a need you have expressed. They have come to assist you through a difficulty, to provide you with guidance and support, to aid you physically, emotionally or spiritually. They may seem like a godsend and they are. They are there for the reason you need them to be. Then, without any wrongdoing on your part or at an inconvenient time, this person will say or do something to bring the relationship to an end. Sometimes they die. Sometimes they walk away. Sometimes they act up and force you to take a stand. What we must realize is that our need has been met, our desire fulfilled, their work is done. The prayer you sent up has been answered and now it is time to move on.

Some people come into your life for a SEASON, because your turn has come to share, grow or learn. They bring you an experience of peace or make you laugh. They may teach you something you have never done. They usually give you an unbelievable amount of joy. Believe it, it is real. But only for a season!

LIFETIME relationships teach you lifetime lessons, things you must build upon in order to have a solid emotional foundation. Your job is to accept the lesson, love the person and put what you have learned to use in all other relationships and areas of your life. It is said that love is blind but friendship is clairvoyant.

Thank you for being a part of my life, whether you were a reason, a season or a lifetime."

She wrote that we had come into each other's lives maybe for a reason or maybe just for a season, but not a lifetime, so it was time to move on. What a nice way to end a lovely relationship. My memories of her are so warm and clear, all these years later.

--------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed this memory, and if you did, please leave a comment. Thanks!

12