All Comments on 'Nine Wonderful Women Ch. 09'

by AndyAndrews

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love it. I'm going to go back and read the whole series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
wonderful

Nine wonderful chapters in a wonderful story! Too bad it wasn't longer!

Peter_ClevelandPeter_Clevelandover 2 years ago

I had already read Chapter 1. Tonight I skipped over chapters 2-7 (I'll get them later) in order to catch the latest, hot off the press. As instructed, I read #8 before #9.

This pair of chapters was sweet, very realistic and plausible, and very poignant. I was sorry to see Lindy and the narrator break up. On the other hand, the breakup seemed natural and inevitable. Very nicely done here.

I hope this isn't the end of your writing career! If you've run out of true stories, how about re-arranging some key details from your experience and trying some fiction? For example: The ex-wife has sole custody of the teenaged daughter. The Ex wants to re-unite. The hero has to choose between his sexy new lover and his Ex-plus-daughter (??). Just off the top of my head....

AndyAndrewsAndyAndrewsover 2 years agoAuthor

Hi Peter,

I highly admire your writing, so your kind comments mean a lot to me. I had started this project with the only intention to share my stories, which I’ve done. But I have received such encouragement from the readers and I have enjoyed the writing so much, that I am considering continuing. I like your idea of blending fact with fiction, and I appreciate your particular suggestion. I will come back to this in early 2022, write a story or two, and see if I feel they are worth publishing. Best regards, Andy.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 2 years ago

Andy, strong work on this series. The sex scenes were graphic and hot. I liked your internal dialogue as you worked out the kinks of each relationship. I agree with Peter_Cleveland, you've got plenty of raw material and the writing chops to write erotic fiction. Give it a try. 5*

Crawfc323Crawfc323over 2 years ago

Rare that I find a series, story or author and go wow. This was it. An excellent thread and so sad it came to its natural end.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndyAndrews@AndyAndrews
I finally finished "Nine Wonderful Women", my first foray into erotic writing. Thank you to the kind readers who have emailed me private messages. I really enjoyed writing this series and, because of your encouragement, I will try to put together another series in 2022. Love ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES