Nineteen Hundred Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About two hours later, Jake carried Jessica up to her room. Jamie followed and went to his room and climbed into bed. Julie was folding laundry on the kitchen table. She was on her third rum and coke.

Jake came downstairs, picked-up his glass and finished his drink. He went up to Julie and hugged her from behind.

"Hey, I'm trying to fold laundry, handsome," she said trying to deflect his attention. "Where are the kids?"

"Both zonked out."

He spun her around and kissed her passionately. She returned his kiss as their tongues found each other. Still locked in an embrace, he moved her over to the couch, leaving a heap of laundry on the table.

Jake engaged with Julie on the couch, slowly heating up the mood as they made out. They spent several minutes just kissing; longer than the "norm" of the past several years. Julie reached for Jake's crotch to find him already hard. She moaned as he began to gently feel her breasts.

Julie breathed heavily as she kissed Jake passionately and rubbed his cock through his sweats. He adjusted his posture and opened his legs for her. He continued feeling her breasts, eventually reaching under her top to unhook her bra.

She breathed deeply as his hand slid under her bra and gently felt her breast. She kissed him sensually, rubbing his cock as he felt her breasts. He pulled her top off of her, taking her loose bra with it. He threw both to the floor as he pushed her back on the couch. He lay on top of her as she opened her legs. He ground his crotch into hers and they dry humped while, kissing and sucking her nipples.

Finally, Julie spoke. "Shit, Jake, I love having my nipples sucked," she purred. She then moved her right hand between them and tried to rub his cock. "Jake, take those off, dammit," she hissed excitedly. Jake stood up and took off his sweats, then laid back on top of Julie, kissing her; groping her. She grabbed his cock through his underwear and massaged him, feeling his hardness.

Jake soon moved his hand between them and started rubbing Julie's crotch. The couch was a tad narrow for their activity, but neither wanted to stop. Finally, Julie told Jake to take off his underwear. Jake rose up, took them off. Julie sat up and moved in front of Jake and took him in her mouth. She started sucking his cock, holding his balls. He took her head in one hand, gently holding her as she moved on him. She moaned with him in her mouth. He looked down at her as she sucked him up to his cockhead, then licked down to his balls. She looked up at him and sighed, "My, my...look at that; you're leaking already."

He watched her take him back in her mouth. She squeezed his cock to push his pre-cum out and moaned while feeling it in on her tongue. He pushed her head off of him, "Sit back," he told her.

She sat back and Jake knelt down, pulling her pants off. He pulled her panties aside as she spread her legs for him. Julie's sex was wet, ready for Jake. He began to eat her, savoring the taste. She began to squirm and moan. She breathed deeply, "Mmmmm, oh my God...you do that so well...you need to start doing that more often again". Jake spread her legs, holding each one up with his hands under her knees as she held her panties to one side. She moaned loudly as he licked from her asshole, into her slit and sucked on her clit.

He moved one hand from her leg as she put the leg on the coffee table. Jake put two fingers inside Julie and began massaging her inner pussy as he licked. She moaned and breathed deeply as her other hand grabbed Jake's head, forcing his face into her wetness. He continued fingering her, causing involuntary twitching in her pelvis and legs.

"Jake, you're going to make me cum," she whispered. Jake continued eating and fingering her, with growing anticipation of getting Julie off. "Oh, Jake; oh shit!" moaning loudly. She came hard as she grabbed his head and forced his face into her, only to push him away as she became too sensitive.

She lay back on the couch, catching her breath. Jake knelt between her opened legs, admiring her wet pussy, surrounded by her blonde bush. "Shit, Jake. I love the way you eat my pussy," she sighed, looking at him. "Why did you stop eating me on a regular basis? You really need to do that to me two or three times a week," she softly breathed.

She sat back up and took Jake in her mouth, looking up into his eyes. She stroked his cock as she sucked, then took him out of her mouth. "Take me upstairs and make love to me, Jake," she purred.

Jake pulled up his underwear and helped Julie stand. They gathered their clothes and went upstairs to their bedroom. Jake pulled the covers back and took off his underwear and shirt. Julie stripped too, climbing under the covers. They embraced in a long, passionate kiss. She was soaking wet; Jake was rock hard.

Jake mounted Julie as she spread her legs. He went inside her easily as they kissed. She wrapped her arms around him, looking into his eyes. He began to move on Julie as their eyes locked.

"Tell me you love me, Jake. Tell me I'm yours forever," she whispered. "I need to know you love me. I want to know you'll always be here for me," she quietly pleaded.

Jake kissed her and told her how much he loved her; how much he'll always love her until the day he dies. He pumped Julie as the bed moved under them.

"I need you, Jake. I need to know you'll protect me."

Julie and Jake made love, looking into each other's eyes, kissing passionately. Julie began to moan loudly. Jake knew all too well she was signaling a climax.

"Give it to me. Give me your cum, babe," Jake demanded as he kept pounding her sex in rhythm. She grabbed him tightly around the back, then locked her ankles together briefly as she came on his cock. Julie came hard.

"Oh, shit, Jake! Fuck me!" she cried, as Jake continued pumping her sex, his own orgasm brewing.

"You want it?" he asked boldly.

"Yesss", Julie replied.

"Where do you want it?"

"In me, Jake. Cum inside me! Give it to me!"

"Ahhh...Nnnngggggmmmm," Jake moaned loudly as he pumped his cum into Julie. Julie again wrapped her arms around him, holding him tightly as he emptied his balls into his wife, her legs spread, accepting his load.

They laid together, Jake on top; both recovering from their separate orgasms. Both catching their breath. Both realizing it had been too long since making love. Jake rolled off Julie, catching his breath, looking at the ceiling. Julie felt Jake's load oozing out of her. She went to the bathroom to wipe. She found her panties on the floor, put them on and lay next to Jake; both falling asleep within minutes.

The next morning was Sunday. Julie fed the kids and let them play in the fenced, backyard. She sat in the porch swing watching them chase each other. Jake came outside and sat down next to her, kissing her on the cheek.

"Thank you for last night." he said softly.

"Yeh, well, I think we both needed that," she replied with a deep sigh. They gently swung in the swing as they watched the kids.

"Jake, I need to ask you something," she said.

"Anything, babe."

"The group project is coming up this week. I really haven't talked to Tony since he came over, but I really kind of want to work with him. Is that okay with you?" she asked.

"Now what, Julie? You're confusing me. Are you falling for him?"

"Oh, geez, Jake. No...no way. Seriously, Jake...He's pretty sharp. The way he answers questions in class and does presentations. I don't know. There's something about him...like...like he's really smart, but doesn't let on that he's smart; if that makes sense. Anyway, I just think I could learn from him if I work with him." Then she looked at Jake. "Babe, I swear, I have no intentions of sleeping with him again; I promise."

"What makes you so sure he doesn't want to sleep with you again?"

"Because, that Monday night, after he was here. We had a short talk. I was hurting. He could see it. I asked him to give me space. I haven't said more than "hi" to him since. He has my phone number. He hasn't texted or called. He's been pretty cool and respectful, Jake. I really don't think we have anything to worry about."

Jake shrugged his shoulders. "Okay, whatever you want, babe."

"Jake," she said quietly. "I think you need to know I want us to go to counseling."

He stared at her.

"Jake, please. I'm still hurting. I'm still confused. I don't think you have any idea what goes through my mind when I think of that night with Tony. I still haven't come to terms with your desires, your fantasies; Tony's visit...all the porn I've watched on sharing; all the articles I've read. Please, Jake...I need your support," she confided.

He watched the kids play for several seconds. "Why do I have to go?" he asked.

Julie exhaled deeply. "Jake, you still don't get it?" she asked looking at him. "I didn't want Tony to come over. I did it so you could get your fantasy-come-true. I did it because I thought if I did, we could go on with our lives. It was a horrible, horrible decision, Jake. Look at me. I've been a wreck for weeks."

He knew she was right. Again, the consequences of their marriage falling apart loomed heavily on him. "Okay, babe. I'll go. I'll support you." He sighed. "I'm sorry, I guess I just don't see your point of view, but I'm here for you."

"Thank you, Jake. I need you right now, okay?" she softly said with a worried smile.

"Yeh, babe. I'm here for you," he reassured.

The next night in class, the professor announced it was time to split into groups of two for the next few weeks. He announced everyone can submit a partner's name and, if both agreed, they could work together. Anyone left would be paired with another who did not request a named partner. He'll announce the groups tomorrow night.

Julie didn't ask Tony about working together. She put fate in the hands of the professor. She wrote Tony's name next to hers and submitted it. If Tony had a different partner, then that's just how it is, no biggie. After class, they ended up walking out to the parking lot together, just by coincidence.

"Hey, Julie. How are you doing?" Tony asked with concern.

"Hang'in in there," she replied.

When they exited the building, he pulled her off to the side to avoid others leaving. "Look, I'm really sorry. I know you're going through a lot because of me. I mean...I'm not sorry I came to your house. I'm just saying I'm sorry your husband's decisions...or my visit...or whatever...I'm sorry there's turmoil in your life," he told her sincerely. "I can see it. I see it every time you come to class and I genuinely feel badly that, in part, I'm the cause of some of your pain."

Julie looked at him as her eyes welled-up.

"Oh shit." Tony said watching her begin to cry.

She laughed awkwardly, "No, no...it's okay, really." Wiping her face.

"Then why the tears?"

"Tony, you have no idea how much your words mean. I can tell you're sincere. You're right, there's a lot of turmoil, pain, unanswered questions in my house right now, but it is what it is. Jake and I are taking it one day at a time."

They began walking towards the parking lot again. As they walked, she began to tell him she had put his name down for a group partner. "Tony", she started, then stopped.

"What?"

"Never mind, I'll tell you tomorrow."

"You sure?"

"Yeh, I'm sure."

He walked her to her car and watched her unlock the door. He had the sincere desire to kiss her on the cheek, but held back. If anything, he did not want to add to Julie's turmoil. They said their good-byes and she drove off.

The next night, shortly before the end of class, the professor put the list of groups on the projector. Tony was shocked to see Julie's name next to his for their group. Tony then looked at Julie and mouthed, 'we need to talk'. She nodded back at him.

After class, they met in the hallway and walked to the parking lot. When they were far enough away from other students, "I'm sorry, Julie", Tony blurted.

"About what?" she asked.

"The group. I didn't plan it," he stated.

In a hushed voice she said, "Shhh, Shhh...Tony, I put your name down to work with me; as my group partner."

"What? For real, girl?" he asked. "I didn't put anyone down," he added.

"Well, that's probably why we ended up together, but it's okay with me, really," she said, reassuring him.

"Okay, I guess...if you're okay with it. I just wanted you to know that I was trying to keep my distance," he said.

Julie smiled as they exited the building and headed towards their cars. "Look, about the night you came over...I told you, we're working on it," she told him. Julie took a deep breath. "We can't change what happened; we can only move forward. It's been a while and I have to put it past me, somehow. I have no choice or it'll eat me alive. It's done; it's over," she admitted.

"What's he going to say when you tell him we're working together on this project?" Tony asked.

"I have a feeling he'll be okay with it" she said.

"Really?" he asked.

"Tony, let it go," she chuckled.

They arrived at her car and she opened the door. "Okay, so group sessions start next Wednesday night. Where do you want to meet?" she asked.

"I know where you live, I'll just swing by," he said and before Julie could respond, "I'm kidding, I'm kidding...shit, girl," he laughed.

Julie laughed, too. "Seriously, I have kids at my place, it'll be a distraction. Let's talk about it next Monday or Tuesday night at class. Text me if you want."

Julie went home, changed and went back downstairs. The kids were getting ready for bed. She went behind Jake, standing at the sink. She put her arms around his waist. He turned around and they kissed briefly.

"I have some news for you," she said.

He looked at her, "What?"

"Tony and I are working together on that group project I told you about," she said.

He took a deep breath. "You planned this, right?" he asked.

"Yes, but not like you think. He's smart and has a handle on what's going on in class. Okay?" she explained.

"Julie, he can't come here every week. What about the kids?" he asked.

"I know, we still have to decide where we're meeting every Wednesday night. We could meet at the campus library, an empty classroom or, I guess, his place," she commented.

"Wait, Julie," Jake injected. "I'm not too cool with you going to his place. I don't know where he lives. Really, we need to consider this," he warned.

She took out her phone and started texting. "Who are you texting?" Jake asked.

"Tony," she answered. "I'm asking him for his address. I'm telling him my husband is going to look it up online so we can see where he lives," she added.

Within a few minutes, her phone pinged. It was Tony's response. She went to the laptop and punched in his address: "University Luxury Apartments" They looked at the satellite image. An apartment complex near the campus; looked like a safe area. Jake sighed some relief. "Okay, let's drive by there Saturday and have a look," he said.

On Saturday afternoon, they loaded up the kids and drove to Tony's complex. It was clean, well-kept, nice grass and shrubs. "Okay, this is fine with me if you have to meet him here," Jake said.

"I think these apartments are for married couples attending school. I've heard they're nice inside. No wonder Tony has a roommate. I'm sure they're not cheap," she added.

"Okay, cool. They look and feel safe to me." Jake replied.

They then headed to a pizza joint for dinner.

Upon arriving home, Jake cornered Julie in their bedroom. "Are we being honest?" he asked.

Puzzled, she asked, "What do you mean? I mean, yes; I'll be honest with you."

"You and Tony. Are you going to let things happen between you?" Jake asked.

She inhaled and exhaled, "Honestly; I haven't given it a thought. On the other hand, I don't know, Jake. I mean, I feel safe with him, but I don't want to sleep with him. I want to work on our project together; that's all I want right now."

"Okay, I'm fine with that, but if anything happens, I want photos", he said.

Julie was taken aback. Only a few weeks ago she was totally against seeing another man. Now her husband was telling her to take photos if she has sex with Tony.

"Seriously?" she looked at him.

"Seriously," he answered.

"No, seriously. You want someone there taking pics of me?" she asked with a worried tone.

"No, no, no...Tony or you take selfies or whatever. You'll figure it out," he told her.

"Why?" she asked.

"Because I'm not there. I want to see what you do if I'm not there. Take them on your phone. Text them to me or wait to show me at home. I don't know, Babe. I've...we've...never done this before," he answered.

"Please stop, Jake. I don't want to talk about it," she said and left the bedroom, not wanting Jake to see her eyes water. A week or so ago, she told him she didn't want to be his personal porn star. Jake's comments about taking photos with Tony again, cut her like knife. He didn't get it then; he still doesn't get it now. Julie's pain was real and deep. Her husband of more than a decade wasn't respecting her. Her marriage was slipping away. She went downstairs and sat on the couch and quietly wept in the dark.

12