All Comments on 'Nineteen Hundred Ch. 02'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

3 characters, besides the kids. All 3 complete zeros.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

this chapter does not really connect to the end of chapter one.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 2 years ago

This makes no sense. No ones actions are consistent.

She wants marriage counselling because Jakes desire for her to cheat is ruining her marriage so she has her lover as her partner and will be going to his house to “work” on the project.

Jakes wants her to have an affair but tells her she cant develop feelings for him. What do you think an affair is?

She feels degraded but shes the one eho chose to fuck another man. He feels slighted but ignores it to get pictures so he can….jerk off? Da’fuq?

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyalmost 2 years ago

The husband is a idiot!

3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Another mentally unbalanced writer with a cuck fantasy? Never moderators how any man can be a man and want his wife to fuck others? This can be only if u were brought up in a fucked to childhood….watching mom fuck multiple partners not ur dad and watching dad allow this to passively happen…may be actively participate! Feel sad for you and your childhood! Do u even know for sure if your dad is also ur sperm donor? OR u r a closet gay …but don’t ahve the guts to come out openly…so living through ur fantasies !!

Mac_LapuMac_Lapualmost 2 years ago

my goodness.

what the heck is wrong with cuckold men?

I do think they're not really men.

I agree with a commenter on another cuck crap story who labeled them as defective men.

Their defect could be traced mostly to their upbringing. Being brought up by a single mother, and who probably loves to peep while mom is doing sex with her various BFs or hook-ups in her bedroom. Or they were brought up on girlie things or they were surrounded by girls and women and so bought the idea that woke feminism is a good thing and masculinity is toxic.

/

Yes, I do know this is just fantasy.

Maybe this is the fantasy of this writer.

I had somewhat of this kind of fantasy too when I was young single, being a little bit a supporter of FEMINISM movement.

but when I got married I realize the stupidity of that fantasy, and I have this feeling of "little" jealousy when friends get bit flirty with my wife. I also dropped my support for western FEMINISM

/

But there are real cucks in the comments who want to watch and masturbate while their wives get banged by male strangers.

These are the defective males,

the lowest-rung male species in the ladder.

I believe they are also mentally ill and should get help like the stupid cuck Jake in the story.

silentsoundsilentsoundalmost 2 years ago

She should have divorced him instead of whoring herself and defiling her own home.

This author is writing Julie with some emotions at least but depicting Jake as an shallow idiot.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story is written with the husband being a true dumbass. The constant going on about it. The word divorce does not even wake him up from his stupor. She time after time tells him how she feels and yet he is dumber than a stump. We can see the author push this absurdity further and further. There are enough red flags. What shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Say adios and move on girl

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Dump his ass

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhinoalmost 2 years ago

Is he really that stupid?

BoxerR100BoxerR100almost 2 years ago

Well done so far. Looking forward to reading the rest of this tale.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 2 years ago

"Her marriage was slipping away. She went downstairs and sat on the couch and quietly wept in the dark"...Really? She was mending things with her husband and then she puts herself in a group with Tony and decided to go to his house to do the work? She decided all that, not her husband (being stupid as he is, but he had nothing to do with that!) and now she is wepting? Please no more bullshit and stupidity (part 2 was only that)...1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She needs to dump the idiot and get on with her life. This story is seriously fucked up. I feel badly for your wife, if you have one. You're a sick specimen of humanity.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If Julie wants a real husband and has a brain in her head she'll get a lawyer, take Jake to the cleaners and start over with a real man. In the meantime, she can have fun with Tony. Jake is pathetic beyond words.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

then say a phrase

"i don't want this"

LenardSpencerLenardSpenceralmost 2 years ago

I've known a number of men in this type of situation. It eventually ended badly for their marriages. The ones who really suffered were the children. Well done, Milkman. Your story highlights the serious aspect of all this cuck shit that appears on Literotica. Cheers.

SunnyU2SunnyU2almost 2 years ago

the writing for Jim is inconsistent. Jim at the end of Ch 1 and Jim in Ch 2 seem like two different people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The writing of Julie is very insightful. Women want their men to be possessive and protective, whether they admit it or not. Again, IRL, the only outcome for this would be for the wife to lose all respect for her husband. She might stick because of the children, but the marital bond is irretrievably broken.

This bit of character development shows "Jake" is delusional: ..." but you have to understand a lot of guys have this same fantasy," he told her, pausing." A miniscule number have this fantasy. Lit, of course, attracts that tiny group and encourages their degeneracy. IRL, cucks are closeted sodomites.

The "big cock" trope is just more Lit stupidity. The vast majority of women don't want it (women are build for average...that's evolution speaking. It's faggots and the porn industry that fetishize this myth.). In terms of sexual satisfaction, a big cock doesn't make women's top 10 list.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If she felt disrespected and hated the thought of sex outside her marriage then why did she have sex with tony? She could have had the same open discussion with jake and their marriage would be in the same sad shape but she would have her honor. I hate how she puts this all on him now. Once she screwed tony she became a willing accomplice in the destruction of her marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Talk about dumb.

If she was sincere about not wanting to fuck other men...the one man she fucked for her husband and caused so much pain and anguish in her marriage? She would be staying away from that man at all costs.

Not partnering with him on class assignments. It's University level classes. He isn't the only other smart classmate with "a good handle on the subject matter." She could partner with any other smart classmate and avoid the dude who fucked her. Then she's planning on spending every Wed night alone at the dude's apartment studying?

What the fuck conclusion did she think her husband was going to jump to? Who exactly is disrespecting whom in this marriage?

Just dumb.

And the entire "You-are-beautiful-and-I-wanna-see-you-fuck-other-guys" thing is pathetic. Its a mental deficiency. Makes her husband the worst kind of weak man. I will never get it in a million years.

I'd have to end myself if I ever found myself wanting to give my life partner and soul mate to another man to fuck.

Bham487Bham487almost 2 years ago

This is a dumb story. She clearly wants him again but won’t be truthful about it. Sounds like she just wants to be able to fuck tony without having to think about her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

His pressuring is coming off as deviant behavior. More like grooming. Ill be sure NOT to finish this ... I cant even call it a story ... Thing?

PorthosandPatPorthosandPatalmost 2 years ago

Disliked this one, in the first chapter I had some sympany for the husband and the wife.

Now it's obivious that he's going to lose his wife and seems intent on pushing her into the arms of Tony, after all the anxiety he displayed in the first chapter why is he acting this way now.

Suddanly he is completely unsympathic and idiotic

Rw43Rw43almost 2 years ago

Well, in spite of the fact that both Jake and Julie are constantly giving out mixed signals, I think the writer is doing a great job of conveying the turmoil that occurs when marriage fidelity is compromised.

<>

Julie explained her logical reasons for wanting to partner with Tony, but her instantaneous decision to study at his apartment cannot be ignored.

<>

Jake believes that Tony tapped into a sensual side of Julie that he is too impatient to bring out, which fits with what Julie confessed. So even if Julie is trying to be open and straightforward, neither really is.

<>

Of course, if Julie shows any weakness towards Tony at all, their "one-time" pact is smashed and their marriage will go on life support. At this point, it's floundering, but recoverable because the extramarital sex was by mutual consent.

nyfikenmangbgnyfikenmangbgalmost 2 years ago

Very well written! A complex subject and the author is showing the many sides of this. Humans are complex, and nothing is black or white. Both the husband and the wife may not act as they should, but sexual feelings and behaviours are not rationale sometimes

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicalmost 2 years ago

I can write the ending to this one. Julie pushed Jake and got her way to get with Tony at her house and I am sure this is not the first time. Got him with the project and now will be doing him at Tony's apartment. Even Jake knows he is hosed and will be divorced shortly after Julie comes home and lets Jake know she is pregnant, moving out, and will take him for all she can and continue to blame Jake. The pictures will just be a stake in his heart.

iameaseliameaselalmost 2 years ago

I forgot what a crap writer you were, I need to remember your name until you start over again with a new one.

Prince020402Prince020402almost 2 years ago

I hate the story but it's real

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Neither character is written consistently throughout the 2 chapters. She hates it, regrets it, wants to put it in the past but, signs up for loads of extra and alone time with Tony. Dumbass regrets it mostly, was massively disrespected the way, the where, the how long she did it plus the way she and Tony treated him that night (like their servant). He claims to want to heal their marriage but encourages her to continue doing what she claims she hates and she claims is destroying their marriage. Give them some meds so they can settle on one personality each and write from there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A bunch of weak idiots, trying hard to fuck up their life and the future of their children.

Rubberband tension of infantile characters, for whom ever gives a shit.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She’s deranged she wants to fuck Tony , look how she acted in the last chapter ! She’s manipulating her husband acting all weepy and blaming him for breaking their vows , yet she was on Tony like flies on shit , she is playing her husband like a fiddle and he’s dumb enough to buy it .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

well you should have said no to start with and never fuck him ,only a whore would do that , so its engrained in his brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

And if Tony picked up Jake's car keys from the table and told him he was taking his car out mudding and he would bring it back with an empty tank. Jake would probably tell Tony hell no and who does he think he is, that Tony has no right to take and mistreat something so important to Jake.

patilliepatilliealmost 2 years ago

Well done. This is a great example of how many cucks act, they cannot think clearly in pursuit of their lust for sharing the wife. Many are not really heterosexual. They are some degree of pole smoker. She will do better to move on and cut her losses. Find a man who will respect and cherish you.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyalmost 2 years ago

I want to see the next chapter to see where it takes Jake & Julie, I'll be honest I don't understand any man wanting to watch another man sleep with his wife

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

somewhat confusing. what does she really want and why is her husband so hung up?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story but I myself could never share or can understand why a guy would want his wife getting pleasure from another, possibly better than he can give . To me in real life it would mean the is no real love or respect in a marriage if this is there lifestyle. I have no problem with fucking as many as you want if your single and that’s what you want. A colleague took a married female friend to a male private massage therapist because his other friend and her hubby got caught cheating and she was devestated. They were together over 30 years with four kids . She wanted him there at her massage because it was in an apt. He said she was thrown that he was a 6’5” muscular black guy in tight cotton shorts and a tank top . They went in next room no door she undressed covered and laid on table. Massage was amazing but he touched her close and pushed until her was gentle while rubbing her pussy and before she knew it his confirmed 10” overly thick cock was out . To cut this short he witnessed her getting fucked over and over like the craziest porn he ever saw. He had her calling him her black master, saying she loved his huge younger dick and when he took her virgin white ass he was making her say she loved his black dick up her married white mommy ass. He called her every name under the sun . She feel asleep after two hour of a sexual pummeling. My friend talked to him and he was a model and was well know in that circle of models and famous entertainers. He has fucked many of them but would never name names . He said one older famous still hooks up with him and her hubby together a couple times a year . Massage was 300 and he said the fucking is free . He loves taking a relaxed woman who wants his dick , especially married woman . She stayed with hubby and told him she fucked a black young guy with a huge dick twice so they are even . Yes she had to go one more time and spent the night getting ducked .

CTimCTimalmost 2 years ago

Interesting to see where this will go. Seems weird for her to get upset about him asking for pics when she's voluntarily going to his house to work on a project.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

If possible your story line has gotten even worse! No character development. A brain dead husband who gleefully forces his wife to have sex with others. Is part 3 going to be a group or lesbian sex? You are such a pathetic person.

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Nothing to have any respect for. Just a willing cuck, more than willing whore, and old Jamal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story please keep going

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

She married an idiot. You can tell the way he talks. Or she's a closet slut who married the perfect cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Truly a cautionary tale. Subsequent consequences are usually unforeseen and sometimes horrendous. In a committed relationship, it behooves each to have empathy and understanding for one another.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Only sick fuck husband who wants his wife to fuck other man. Fantasy of every husband, shit

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 month ago

Initially, I was on her side, now my sympathies have switched to the cuck. Although I don’t respect him, I think he reads her more correctly than she him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
116 Followers
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES