Nineteen Hundred Ch. 04

Story Info
Tony's decisions forces a new chapter in Julie's life.
7.7k words
3.84
16.2k
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/05/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a factual story, loosely based on second-hand knowledge of a real couple who engaged in wife sharing. In the first chapter, the wife, reluctantly agreed to appease her husband. While the characters, contents and certain events in the story are fictional, the real-life fall out after the event is not. It involves the fantasies of wife sharing and the real-life, emotional struggles involving all parties afterwards.

Nineteen Hundred (Ch 4)

(Decisions)

No matter how hard Julie tried, she couldn't see herself respecting Jake; let alone loving him. She tried. She cried. She set an appointment with a counselor. As painful as it was, she scanned the web for local divorce attorneys, though she hoped she'd never have to make a decision.

She also realized Tony did her a huge favor Thursday after work. If he let things happen at his place and they ended up in bed after she came crying, she'd be in worse emotional shape. If they had good sex, she'd want him more; clouding her decision-making on her marriage. She made a mental note to not sleep with Tony again. She hoped kissing would suffice.

Jake and Julie attended their first counseling session the following Monday night. She missed part of her class, but she knew it was necessary. To her, it seemed a disaster. To Jake, everything was honky-dory; no need for more counseling. She could see her current life falling apart. However, she still had her daily life routines; the kids, school and trying to be a good wife.

Apart from a few passionate kisses from Tony, nothing happened during their second Wednesday night meeting. In a way, she was relieved nothing happened. She was afraid of falling for Tony, even though she was almost 100% sure it would never happen. Their third Wednesday night meeting included some petting and long kissing, but not much more. Julie was okay in that neither of them let it get out of hand. However, Tony began creeping into her mind more and more as time went along. She dismissed her feelings as confusion going on around Jake's fantasy and being good friends with Tony.

She drove to Tony's for their fourth Wednesday night meeting after work. As usual, he greeted her with a smile as she topped the stairs. She went into his bedroom and changed out of her work clothes and went to the dining room table to set up her laptop and stuff. Tony was standing near the table.

"Um, Julie," Tony said with a worried voice. "Um, don't be mad at me, but I've already done the project."

She stared at him. "Say again?"

"Sorry. I was bored the other night and just kept doing all the research, answering questions and started making slides," he said, worried she'd be mad.

"You mean for tonight, right?" she asked, looking for verification.

"Um, no; the entire project. Sorry. I hope you don't mind. I mean..."

"Wait. You've done everything?"

"Well, all the research; not all the slides, but we can go over everything so you know what I did."

She looked at him silently; confused. "Tony, I needed to work on this with you so I understand the process, the stats...everything," she said with dismay in her voice.

"Shit, sorry," he said, looking down at his laptop on the table.

Julie slowly sat down at the table, looking up at Tony. "Tony, I've known there's something special about you, but have never put my finger on it...not that I invested too much time thinking about it. What's going on?"

"What do you mean?" Tony asked as he pulled out his chair to sit.

"You never speak of your parents. Why did you join the military? Give me a brief history of the Tony I'm looking at right now," she calmly inquired, raking her hair back behind her ears.

The way he looked at her, she began to prepare for something big, but wasn't sure what was coming.

"What's there to know?" he asked.

"You tell me, Tony. You know, wavetop level; just the basics...if you don't mind?"

Tony looked at her in silence for several seconds, then took a deep breath. He sighed, "Okay...you asked for it." He took another deep breath.

"I was somewhat of a gifted child. School came easy for me; way too easy. I was constantly doing work above my grade level. I wasn't like an Einstein-genius, but I excelled in academics, as well as sports," he sighed, looking at her. So, I was recruited by some good schools; Georgia Institute of Technology, Cal Poly, U of Michigan, Notre Dame; hell, even the Air Force and Naval academies sent me letters asking to come visit."

He paused, looking away from Julie. "Um, my dad..." he paused. "Um, he was abusive; mainly towards my mom. When I was old enough, I began to defend my mom; you know, keep him away from her. So, when I graduated high school, I didn't want to leave. I attended community college in our town. I came home one day and found my mom in a pool of blood in the kitchen. EMS took her to the hospital where she was in a coma. My dad was arrested for domestic violence. Anyway, long story short, my mother died a couple of months later; never regaining consciousness. Dad was charged with manslaughter, but his lawyers argued for a lesser sentence under negligent homicide. He'll probably die in prison, even though it wasn't a life sentence."

Julie sat in disbelief; listening intently.

"Anyway, after taking the ASVAB, every service came calling. They all said I could have any job or skill I wanted; Intel, Cyber, Avionics, even the Navy's nuke school...whatever. Hell, even the NSA wanted to talk to me about working for them...straight out of high school." He looked at her, "I was angry, Julie. My life was in shambles. So, I joined the Marine Corps and told the recruiter I wanted Infantry. I wanted to take my frustrations out on terrorists...so I thought. So, after three years in the Marines, including a tour in Iraq, I came back and tried to find a life. I bounced around from different jobs, different cities, trying to figure out what I wanted. I eventually moved here and started taking classes...for now." He paused, looking down at the table, "Heard enough?"

"I've heard enough unless you want to tell me more," she softly replied.

"Julie", he paused. "I can't stand Jake. I hate him. A man is supposed to respect his wife. When I was old enough to understand how my father would treat my mom, I swore I'd never treat a woman...any woman...disrespectfully; let alone hit a woman. In a way, I feel like I disrespected you by going to your house. I should have never done that. As a matter of fact, I wanted to leave after sitting on the couch with you...but...seeing Jake, as pathetic as he looked, I guess I used you to make him small...to reduce him to nothing...while I had sex with his wife. I'm so sorry, Julie. I really, really am. I will never do that again to anyone...any woman."

Tony clasped his hands together with his elbows on the table, then hung his head. "I'm so sorry, Julie, please...believe me."

She looked at him; not knowing what to say or do. Silence filled the room.

Tony took a deep breath. "So, anyway, Julie, this shit is so easy for me. I'm not challenged. Seriously, this is like doing 5th grade material; only I'm nearly 30 years old now. I'm sorry. I should have considered you would want to have been involved in the project. Really, I'm sorry."

Stunned by Tony's admissions, Julie sat there trying to take in everything she'd just heard.

"Tony, if you're not challenged, why aren't you going for a technical degree or something in the sciences? Why are you going to night school when you could be anywhere; almost any school in the nation?" she looked at him.

"Easy. I want a degree to open doors for me. I'm knocking this out in half the time if I went to a traditional college. After I get this Business degree, I'm pretty sure I'll be able to do whatever...and go wherever I want. I'll be fine. This is just phase one of my plan...if that's a way to look at things," he told her.

Julie took his childhood, his parents, his scholastic gift into some deep thought for a minute. She took a deep breath and broke the silence. "Okay...wasn't prepared for that, Tony." She paused looking in his eyes. "I'm sorry for your pain, but I think you've dealt with it pretty well," then smiled at him.

"Tony, as for disrespecting me; don't feel any guilt. I am just as much to blame for what happened that night. I could have stopped it. I thought I was doing it for Jake. Now I realize I could have...should have...put my foot down and not let anything happen." She said still looking into his eyes.

"Hindsight is 20/20, ya know?" She paused then quietly said, "Tony. Let it go; it's done. We can't change it. It's one of those life lessons we need to pass on to others so they don't make the same mistake."

Both fell silent. She sat back in her chair, taking a deep breath. She sighed, then slapped her hands on her knees. "Okay. As for the project...it's okay. We still need to put everything together. I can learn everything I need to know while doing that. Doing research sucks. I'm kind of glad I don't have to do it," she reassured him.

"Shit, okay." Tony came back to life; his old self. "We can take the night off and you can go home or we can watch TV or we can start on the slides that aren't due for a couple more weeks. You're choice, girl."

"Wow...okay, I guess," Julie kind of chuckled. "Honestly, I don't want to go home right away and fight traffic. Can we watch TV? Do you mind?" She asked.

"I wouldn't have suggested that if I didn't want to."

"Okay, be right back." Julie headed towards the bathroom. She laughed as she entered the bathroom, seeing and smelling how clean it was. Maybe Derrick learned a lesson from her, she hoped. She texted her mom to make sure everything was okay with the kids. Then fixed her hair.

After a few minutes, Julie went back to the dining room area, then looked in the kitchen for Tony. She called out for Tony. He answered from his bedroom. She sat down on the couch in front of the TV and waited.

A minute later. "Julie, in here," he shouted.

"What?"

"Come here."

She walked to his bedroom where he was lying in bed watching TV. "Thought you wanted to watch TV?" he asked.

"Um, what are you doing? There's a TV in the other room," she said crossing her arms in front of her and leaning against the door frame.

"It's broken."

She glared at him. "Tony, I swear to God, if I go out there and turn that TV on and it works, I'll leave."

"Suit yourself, girl."

She stood in his doorway with a look of disbelief, staring at Tony propped up on his bed. After a few seconds, he moved his left hand onto the bedspread. Without looking at Julie, he softly tapped his hand on the covers, signaling her place to sit. All she could do is quietly laugh at his antics. She climbed onto the bed.

"Don't start anything." She told him.

He looked at her. "Yeh, right. Look who's talking."

"Whatever," she sighed as she propped a pillow up and sat next to Tony as he flipped channels.

"Six o'clock news, okay for now?" he asked.

"Sure."

He put his left hand on top of her right hand, in between them. She looked over at him with only her eyes, not moving her head. "Oh my God," she thought to herself, but didn't pull away.

They watched the weather, then sports, then traffic; their hands still touching. She couldn't take it any longer and rolled over to kiss him. He turned his head towards her.

"Shit, I knew it."

"You knew what?"

"You. Just fifteen minutes ago, you said, "Don't start anything...Who's making the first move now?"

"Shut up," she sighed and started kissing Tony.

Tony hit the mute button on the remote and dropped it to the floor. They kissed intensely for several minutes, eventually scooting down on the bed so they were lying next to each other. She rolled over onto him, holding his face as she kissed him tenderly. His hands caressed her arms, moving to her back, then stroking her butt cheeks. Eventually, her left hand went down his body, finding his growing cock under his sweats. She moaned softly, kissing him deeply as she massaged his manhood.

After a bit, he pushed her over so he was next to and partially on her. His right hand caressing her breasts; making her softly moan. She enjoyed the way he kissed; the way he touched her. His hand went under her shirt and up to her bra as he continued caressing her.

She broke the kiss. "Let me shut the door in case Derrick comes home." She stood, closed the door and returned to Tony's affection, laying halfway on top of him again. His hand went to her crotch and started to massage her through her pants.

She pulled his hand away. "Sorry, not this week. Out of order."

He put his fingers back, this time focusing on her clit, "I know what I'm doing." He started gently caressing her, moving his fingers in circles on her sensitive sex organ.

Julie inhaled deeply, kissing Tony lustfully as his finger sent shivers through her body. She felt herself getting wet, despite her period. Her hand went to Tony's cock, rubbing him, stroking him through his sweats. She began to moan as his finger swirled on her love button.

It didn't take long. "Shit, Tony...you're going to make me cum," she breathed deeply. He kept circling her clit with his finger. Her body tensed. She kissed him hard, breathing through her nose as she climaxed. Her body shook, she moaned loudly into his mouth as she came. Her hand tightly squeezed his cock throughout her climax, then releasing him as the sensual wave in her body subsided. "Dammit, Tony. Why are you so good at making me cum?" she whispered, catching her breath.

They laid next to each other as she regained some sense of normalcy. She continued to stroke his cock through his sweats. She kissed him some more as she tried to move his sweats down. Tony raised his hips and clumsily pulled his sweats to his thighs. His cock rising and swaying as it came free.

She took his cock in her left hand. She couldn't believe it's girth. "Oh my God, you're thick," she mumbled. She slid down his body and took him into her mouth, sliding down it to make it wet. She moaned as she moved on him, stroking him, coordinating her head and hand movements. She sucked on him for a minute or more, licking up his cock and back down, then taking him back into her mouth. Tony was silent, for the most part, other than a few deep breaths.

She moved her head back up to his face. "You can talk dirty to me, if you want. I don't mind," she whispered, then kissed him briefly.

"What?"

"Say whatever you want. If it turns you on, it will turn me on," she said as she continued stroking his cock while looking at him. "It's okay, really."

"Girl, you're a trip."

"Just so you know, I'd be riding you right now if it weren't for my period. I need a big black cock fucking me more often," she softly teased, before kissing him some more. She moved back down and took his cock into her mouth.

Tony moaned as he felt Julie's mouth on him. He began to take her words seriously. "Shit, girl, that's it...take it deep."

Julie moaned as she moved her mouth as far down as she could go, until gagging and pulling back up. She rose to her knees, bending over him, sucking him up and down as her hand stroked him in unison. He raised up to move his sweats further down his legs. Julie pulled them past his knees and he opened his legs more. She took his cock out of her mouth and licked down the underside to his balls, audibly exhaling as her tongue circled his sack.

"Damn, girl."

"Mmmmm," she moaned as she picked up her pace, then came up for air. "I love your thick cock. I've thought about how I sucked you that night," she inhaled, then swallowed his meat as far down as possible, then backing off to breathe. "How hard you were. How big you were in my mouth. Shit, how much you came in my mouth," she said, before taking his cock in her mouth again.

Tony couldn't believe what he was hearing. Julie then licked his balls before going back to his head. She wrapped her left hand around his cock and pumped it as she sucked.

He put his hand on her head. "Yeh, suck that dick, girl."

She worked on his cock to get her reward. She felt his hand on the back of her head, guiding her, pushing her; urging her as he used her mouth.

She caressed his balls as she sucked him; moaning with pleasure. She wanted his load. She lifted off his cock and looked back at him. "Cum in my married mouth. Give me all of it. I want it," she whispered, before taking him back into her mouth.

Tony watched as Julie worked his cock. He felt himself getting close to shooting his load. "Shit, girl...you're going to get it. Daaaamn, you know how to suck cock."

Julie moaned as she started feel Tony's posture change. "Give it to me," she begged, before taking him deeply into her mouth again. She came up for air, "I want your cum. All of it. I want to taste you," she said, catching her breath.

Tony's hand went to her head and pushed her down. "Ahhhhhh...shiiiit!" he moaned loudly as he shot the first jet of cum into her mouth. She moaned as his second shot emptied into her. She pumped his cock and kept sucking as he shot more seed into her hungry mouth, until he was finally spent; his body shuddering.

She slowly sucked his cock, cleaning it as she finished swallowing his load. "Damn, Tony, that was a HUGE load, oh my God," she said, laughing quietly.

Tony sighed as he recovered from Julie's work. She moved back so her face was on his chest. They lay there for a few minutes, recovering in silence. She nuzzled her face onto his chest and put her hand on his abs.

"Do you shave or wax down there?" she asked.

"I wax. I hate pubic hair."

"You mean on you or on women?" she asked.

"Both," he said, as she slowly stroked his abs, looking at his still huge cock, although it was now flaccid.

"Julie?" he asked.

"Yeh," she answered still looking towards his feet and the TV.

"Look, just so you know, I really like you. I still don't want to get into a relationship with you..." Julie stopped him.

"What, Tony? What now?" she asked, sighing deeply.

"Nothing...just...I can talk dirty with the best of them. I just don't want to make you feel cheap, okay?"

Julie moved so she could look at Tony and stared briefly at him. "Tony, seriously...in the heat of the moment...if I tell you that you can say anything you want to me. I mean it. I can get kind of playful during sex; I'm not going to take it personally."

She then moved closer to his face. "Tony, you are such a sweet guy. You've become a great friend. I know you respect me. I'm not going to take anything raunchy you say to me during sex as an assault on me, okay?"

He looked at her for a few seconds, then smiled. "Okay," he softly replied.

Her face then contorted in a bit in anguish. "Honestly, I think you respect me more than Jake respects me right now." Then put her head back on his chest and sighed. Tony rubbed her back with his left hand, offering some comfort, if possible.

They stayed in bed for another ten minutes, silently enjoying each other's touch.

Julie sighed. "It's almost seven, I might as well take advantage of not doing any work and spend time with my kids. I don't get to spend too much time with them as it is, so I'll get going."

She went into Tony's bathroom to fix her hair and clothing. "Dammit, Tony." She came out of his bathroom pointing to the corner of her mouth. "Were you going to say anything?"

"What?"

"You know what. This dried cum. Seriously?"

"Shit, I was hoping Jake would see it when you walked in the door."

She breathed deeply. "Oh my God! Really?" trying not to laugh, then returned to the bathroom and wiped her face.

They went to the dining area to get Julie's backpack and things. After a quick check for any missing items, Tony walked her out to her car. As she stood by her door, she looked at Tony.