All Comments on 'Nineteen Hundred Ch. 04'

by The1RealMILKMAN

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

You do realize no one here wants to read this shit, right? Take a hint.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So Tony was the smart one after all

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is closer to reality than anything I've seen in this genre. I don't care for stories about husbands giving their wives to other men. But the closer to truth feel earned this chapter 4☆.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 2 years ago

At no point does she take responsibility for her actions. She blames Jake for everything while saying “We both made mistakes.”

She had an affair. She cheated. She continued to see him and fuck him and draw to him emotionally. And all Jake wanted was to watch.

Yeah, that’s a shit thing to do and if she wanted to divorce him, i would say sure; but she CHOOSE to have sex with another man. She became the pornstar when she disrespected her marriage and fucked Tony.

If she was serious about her marriage, she wouldn't have had the affair. She needs to be honest: she never wanted to stay married, thsts why she cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

She is a whore and takes no responsibility

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

Very sad, we all make bad decisions in life, I know as I]m divorced and never see my kids, it's all too painful

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 2 years ago

not good. are you even reading any of the comments?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Two stupid people. The wife should have said no to playing around with someone else when the idiot husband first suggested it. The husband is getting exactly what he deserves what an idiot. I hope the wife or ex-wife found someone who can and does appreciate her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Quit writing while you’re behind

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Jake's getting what he deserved... Julie is a slut who seems pretty self-righteous, unwilling to really own her part, other than saying she was at fault... on her way out the door... Tony seems to be the better person... for now...

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowabout 2 years ago

Powerful. I loved this examination of the dynamic of the shared/cuckold lifestyle.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Here's a hint - Drop the "true/factual story garbage. This is a porn site on the world wide web. NOBODY believes a single word coming out of your mouth and onto the pages. All it does is make us laugh at you and does nothing for the story line - which was bad in the first place. 1 star

KarnevilKarnevilabout 2 years ago

It seems the further this story goes the more unlikeable the characters become. Jake's charecter appears to have been rather overlooked, he started out as a selfish knob and hasn't progressed and just acts blasé to whatever anybody says or does. Most of the focus seems to be on Julie and Tony, and where they both began as quite likable people, they now come across as very distasteful. Julie keeps complaining about lack of respect, but you have to earn respect, and work to keep it, she has done neither. She's lied and cheated and selfishly put all the blame on her husband, yes it was he that started the downward slide but it's been her that kept it going. Tony claims to be honourable but I've seen very little to substantiate this, and it seems that now he's had his jollies he decides to get out when his white married slut starts to become a bit clingy.

A lot of emotional turmoil and self indulgence, and three people who really don't deserve anything more than what they're getting, namely nothing but a miserable existence. A decent story and a bit addictive but the characters leave a bad taste, and one can only wish the worse to happen to all three, which I'm sure isn't the author's intention.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is actually very realistic. Women want to feel possessed and protected no matter what feminists and cucks say or think. A woman who keeps a cuck is mainly just doing it because it is convenient, financially and otherwise. At best he's loved like a pet or a small child. He isn't respected as a man.

njlaurennjlaurenabout 2 years ago

Not bad at all. I am glad Tony is portrayed as an intelligent decent person, helps balance out the horribly racist crap we often see on here.

The writing is good and I think it touches on the core emotions. Opening up marriage might work but it needs to happen for both people, it was clear she never wanted it.

I think Jake quite frankly is childish, if he couldn't tell Julie was upset and figured it all was good he really is a man child.

Good writing all around. Only issue is I hope there is an afterward to see what happens. Not sure Julie loves Tony, he is pretty wise. Unlike Jake she took responsibility, I think she also realized that being a wife meant she needed to be respected too, her needs mean something along w the hubby.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

While this reflected the reality of 90%+ of cuck/open/swinging marriages, you sort of focused more on her NOT stopping. Therefore making her worse than Jake in the end. Which is standard fare around here.

It would have been far more impactful if she spent her time strictly talking to Tony and not fooling around to any degree. It really moved it from jake being an ass to her being an ass.

So this ended up falling fall short, because like so many other "authors" around here it still had to be the wife that was the worst of the two. Jake made one mistake, she made mistake after mistake after mistake, rinse and repeat. Thanks for taking the road so well traveled at the end.

katibkatibabout 2 years ago

I wish I had not just read Karnevil's comment because he or she said exactly what I had in mind regarding this remarkable and out-of-the-ordinary LW tale. The author is one of the best, and I hope to read more from him.

TeggeTeggeabout 2 years ago

Powerful. He was a useless human being.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 2 years ago

Wife made the right decision in this case!

4

Bham487Bham487about 2 years ago

This seriously sounds like a selfish immature woman who wanted an affair and used her husbands fantasy to make happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Train wreck... I really hope there isn't another chapter, there really is no point to writing it.

KaripetKaripetabout 2 years ago

The story was engaging with a plot that was both enticing and sad, but you really need a good proofreader to help with your formatting and a few minor grammatical errors. Trust me, as a writer who's made all sorts of mistakes, having a competent proofreader is a godsend.

Great job, overall. I genuinely enjoyed the series.

patilliepatillieabout 2 years ago

Well, at least all the participants, except Jake, realize their mistakes that each made. I dont understand the wife keeping the kissing, petting and blowjob from her husband, other than that she had one foot out the door already. How many more chapters of this are left?

bluepixiegurl316bluepixiegurl316about 2 years ago

The "lack of respect" lines are so off putting it's disgusting. Kink shaming someone and disrespecting people who enjoy sex and tying sex to disrespect is really something from the year Nintendo Hundred. Jake is better off with someone mature enough for sexual discussions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Three bipolar characters in one story, is just too damn much for my sanity! One star.

CTimCTimabout 2 years ago

No question that Jake was insensitive and somewhat of a douche in the beginning. The wife has become a nutcase and is completely bailing on the marriage. At least Jake was being honest. Tony seems to be the only redeeming character.

luverlybubblyluverlybubblyabout 2 years ago

I hope there is a chapter 5

lv2travel2lv2travel2about 2 years ago

As one who enjoys reading "cuck" stories and has participated in a few activities which violated my wedding vows. When feeling guilty, I've often thought to what degree have I disrespected my marriage? Granted, unlike the folks in this store both couples were cognizant of the wife's activies. Mutual awareness by both partners is always used to justify a failure to maintain a monogamous marriage. That's debatable but I thank this author for offering a different approach to this topic.

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlennyabout 2 years ago

Hypocrisy....every character is filled to the brim with hypocrisy

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Why does Jamal get to make decisions in this “powerful” cuck story?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So, is this it? Since today is 4/23/22, and the 4 posting dates were 4/5/22, 4/7/22, 4/10/22 and 4/11/22, more likely than not it is. This was an intelligently-written series (albeit, with typical errors that could have been caught by printing out the text and looking it over), with two well-rounded characters (Julie and Tony) and one who acted more as a foil (Jake). Jake was the instigator, but all three suffered as a result, and all three share some of the blame. I would have given this a 5, but marked it down to a 4 because of the lack of courtesy shown by the author to us readers. It is (or should be) common courtesy to let the readers know when a series is finished. And, I may add, doing so hardly precludes the author from changing his/her mind down the road and adding a sequel or subsequent chapter. But it would have been nice to know what The1RealMILKMAN intended, both to avoid sandbagging commentators, and/or so that anyone interested in carrying the tale forward can know the coast is clear.

QM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea this, with the exception that she will in the end kick his sorry butt to the kerb, she should have done that the very first time he brought up his perverted idea, guys like him have no respect for themselves or their partners; just as women who cuck their men have no respect. Harsh for the fans of this category and my view has nothing to do with the sanctity of marriage merely respecting ones partner.

WoodencavWoodencavalmost 2 years ago

Well written, a good but sad tale. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well written. Quite a realistic take on what can happen if one lives in a fantasy and not the real world. That husband Jake is poison to her with his shite. Feels like he emotionally blackmailed her into it, and even if he promises to stop, he will eventually pull some shit again in the future - it's always the same with these people. It's better to leave him before he ruins her. Take the kids and look for a real father, not some wimp.

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy5 months ago

this needs a sequel.

i suggest a reconciliation after a seperation

HighBrowHighBrow3 months ago

Would have been a better story if not told as a morality tale. In future, let readers figure things out for themselves. Nuance the cuck a bit more, too. She ends up a cheater despite all her whining, crying and protesting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe1RealMILKMAN@The1RealMILKMAN
Semi-retired, happily married to a wonderful woman, whom I do not wish to share. Write as a hobby.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES