Nineteen Hundred Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake was stunned. "What? Why?" he asked in disbelief.

"Jake. You hurt me. I hurt you. We hurt this marriage...the kids, for God's sake. The damage is severe. I don't think I can ever recover." She quietly continued to sob.

"But..."

"Jake stop. You get off while looking at the photos and videos on your phone of the night Tony was here..."

"I'll delete them, please...stop."

"No, Jake...Listen to me...you...you then asked me to take more photos of me and Tony if something happened at his place." Her sobbing almost uncontrollable as the tears flowed. "You...you...just don't get it...do you? I'm not a porn star for you. I'm not your personal slut, Jake." She looked at him, not hiding her pain. "I was supposed to be your wife...until death, Jake."

Julie's body trembled as she stared at her husband. "I was your wife. I loved you. I loved our life together," sobbing; looking at Jake. "I thought I was a good wife, up until the night he came over. I thought we had everything working in our favor; for our future."

She stepped up to Jake. "I let this happen just as much as you allowed it to happen. We both made very poor decisions. Do you not see the pain this has caused me?" she stared, looking into his eyes. "The other night in counseling you didn't seem to think any of this was a big deal. You said we didn't need any more counseling."

She calmed herself down somewhat and started to whisper. "I'm sorry, Jake. I can't do this anymore. I'm calling in sick tomorrow and getting a lawyer. Tomorrow, after the kids go to school, can you please find a place to stay until we get something arranged? I don't want to move the kids out of the house."

"Julie, we can work this out, I promise. Don't do this to me." He begged, looking into her teary eyes.

Julie shook her head slowly; whispering. "Jake, it's too late. The damage is done. No matter how much I forgive you, if we stay together, I'll never forget what happened with Tony. I'm crushed, Jake. I don't feel like the same woman you made me feel when we married. I'm sorry." Her tears fell as her pain became apparent to Jake.

They looked into each other's eyes for a few seconds. "Julie, no. Please? Don't do this to our family," Jake pleaded quietly as he watched Julie take off her wedding ring and set it on the counter. She then grabbed her backpack and headed upstairs. She stopped on the stairs as he stood in the opening to the kitchen.

"Jake," she said as more tears fell. "We both made mistakes. I'm just as upset with my decisions as I am with yours. I can't go on any longer." She turned and went to the bedroom as Jake slowly sank to the floor, sobbing.

The consequences of Jake's fantasies, his words, his actions; finally began to come to life as he watched Julie disappear upstairs. He knew, at that moment, his marriage was over.