Ninja - Assassin turned Lover

Story Info
A Ninja assassin has a change of heart and learns about sex.
11.9k words
4.6
1.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bjb2048
bjb2048
1 Followers

The ninja stealthily approached the unsuspecting victim. As he approached he recalled the first time he was sent to assassinate a female turncoat. She had somehow noticed his approach a moment before his sword would have separated her head from her neck. She was surprisingly fast and on her feet in an instant. It was obvious she was well trained, but no one is trained as much as a ninja assassin, and the female spy quickly recognized she was going to die. She begged for her life. She promised anything at all to the ninja, including her very soul if he would give her a 15-minute head start out the door.

For the first time in his life, the ninja recognized temptation. He saw the most beautiful woman he had ever seen, and he hesitated. She saw the slight tremor and immediately pounced on the vulnerability. She had sexually manipulated many men in her 28 years on earth and she was suddenly in her element.

"C'mon baby. We both know ninjas are the best fighters in the world, but you have been denied the fruits of other people," she whispered sexily to him. She continued, "Many men have found me desirable, no, many men have found me FUCK-able. I'm willing to give you the best night of your life if you give me a 15-minute head start when we are done."

He was so tempted he hesitated again. His training came back to him, but he tried to block it out. While he was fighting his internal battle she continued the assault on his mind and senses, "Baby, do you smell that? That's not fear, that's heat. I get off on risk. I'm so fucking wet right now. I'd fuck a doorknob if it would make you happy and give me what I want, but I'd rather fuck you. I would make losing your virginity the best night you will ever have. I know assassins get off on killing, but what about having a woman be completely controlled sexually by you? A woman who wanted it so bad she'd do anything to have you bring her to orgasm. A woman that wants to feel you squirting in her, on her, whatever your heart desired for as long as you want. There isn't a man alive, other than maybe you, that would turn down that offer right now." She slowly smiled and licked her lips. She slowly slid down the zipper on the front of her risqué dress to expose more of her amazing cleavage.

She could see him start to salivate and continued to press on whispering, "Baby, I am so fucking serious. I know you could kill me in under a second if you wanted to, but I see you considering it. I would so make it worth your while. You would never, ever regret it. I know I'm good. In fact, I'm one of the best. I know what I want, and right now I'm so fucking wet I can barely stand it."

She was right, he was tempted. So, so tempted. He ran his eyes up and down her body and said, "Take it off." She quickly removed her dress and stood before him in just a g-string. Her tits standing proudly on her chest. She saw him looking at them and said, "40DD all natural."

He moved closer and brushed his hand over her nipples. They became erect immediately as she sucked in her breath and moaned. All she could think was, even if he kills me maybe he'll let me die happy. He looks so amazing and that outline on his leg probably isn't a knife. He's hung like a fucking horse, and I have no idea why, but I'm so fucking horny!

He looked in her eyes and they both knew he was going to do something out of the ordinary, the only question was if she was going to live or die afterward. He said, "I will let you live if you agree to four conditions. 1) You will fuck my brains out tonight and leave me completely satisfied, 2) You will teach me how to satisfy a woman, 3) You will not try to harm me as the result will be your death before you are able to take another breath, and 4) You will disappear and stay hidden, so my country never knows you are alive. If they find out you are alive, they will come after me, and I can assure you, I will find you before they find me, and your death will be so slow and torturous you will be begging me to allow you to die long before you are actually dead. Do we have a deal?"

She smiled. She knew she would live, but she wanted more. She wanted this to be an extreme thrill she was so turned on, so she said, "I have two conditions of my own. If you agree to my conditions, then I will agree to yours." He started to speak but she put her finger over his lips, "Shhh, let me finish. 1) Tonight is a one-shot deal and you never come looking for me unless I screw up and people find out I am alive, and 2) You use your ninja grace, athleticism and stamina to fuck the shit out of me as long as humanly possible. We will both leave here completely satisifed"

For the first time in what felt like years, he smiled, "Your conditions are acceptable," he said as he closed the distance between them and roughly took her in his arms.

"Eeek, Whoah, cowboy, hold on a minute. You want to learn how to satisfy a woman, so I have a suggestion for how to proceed so we both are intensely satisfied. I have a suggestion on how to proceed and a question for you." She said as she tried to push away, knowing she was no match for his raw strength.

He relaxed and said, "Question first, then tell me your plan and I'll decide if I approve."

She put her best seductress smile on her face and said, "Baby, my name is Luna, and this is going to be a night I'm going to remember fondly for the rest of my life, so my question is, what is your name?"

He thought a moment and said, "You may call me Shinteko. Now what is your plan?"

"Shinteko, I wish to teach you everything about the art of seduction and sexual satisfaction. I order to do that; I would like to be the teacher. I will do my best to help you understand via words and demonstration, then I will let you demonstrate on my so you can see my reactions and I can critique you along the way. This will take longer, but I know you will be much more satisfied and learn much, much more. I have so much I can teach you, but it needs to be on my terms so I can be satisfied as well. Is that acceptable."

He tried to think of how she might be using this to trick him, but he wasn't thinking as straight as he normally would have been. A beautiful nearly naked woman was asking him if she could teach him to be the ultimate lover. That wasn't something that happened every day. He stepped back and dropped his arms to his side saying, "Yes teacher, that is acceptable." And he recognized that moment was when he turned his back on his entire life in ninja training and even worse, he turned his back on the ninja way of life. Looking at the vision in front of him who had called herself Luna, all he could think in his mind was, "Tough shit, well worth it for she is unbelievable."

Luna approached him and gently took his hands in hers. She put them on the sides of her shoulders and said, "Kissing is the true start of seduction." She took his face in her hands and started using gentle caressing kisses on his lips, nose, cheeks, jawline, and neck. All the while she was saying, "Kissing is what gets the fire started, but it starts very, very slowly. There is almost no way to kiss too slowly or for too long." She kept up her kissing for another minute and then pulled away. She noticed Shinteko trembling, eyes closed and clearly horny if the bulge in his pants were any indicator. She was pleased with herself. She had no intention of trying to hurt him, but his massive fuckstick had her pussy flooded with juices and she intended to use him to put that fire out. "Now your turn. Try it on me."

He slowly blinked his eyes open like he was aware of his surroundings for the first time. Then his eyes looked directly into hers and all she could see was the smoldering flame of lust. He gently pulled her to him and started to kiss her the way she had kissed him, but he added commentary, saying, "Your lips are so soft and kissable. I desire you so much, but I want to feel your need growing like mine has grown. Your hair smells like lilacs and is so thick and full it feels so wonderful in my hands and against my face. Your neck tastes wonderful (said as he lightly licked her near her earlobe). I feel you tremble in my arms as I kiss along the underside of your jaw and I know you want more. I know you want me as badly as I want you."

He then pulled her head to his and planted his lips on hers in a very passionate kiss. He kept kissing her passionately for several minutes until both of them pulled slowly apart and looked each other in the eyes. She blinked and said, "Umm, yeah. You got the kissing part. Wow. That was fucking amazing. For never having kissed a girl before you sure figured that out fast. My g-string is completely soaked. Fuck, it smells like sex in here and we haven't even touched the good parts yet!"

He smiled broadly at her, "I am happy you are pleased. You are a wonderful teacher. I believe we are ready for lesson 2."

"Yes, lesson 2 is about proper use of hands and lips after kissing, but early in foreplay. Let's concentrate on the tits first."

"Yes, let's concentrate on those!" he said anxiously staring at her incredible rack.

"Shinteko! Eyes up here! We'll get there, but you need to learn a simple trick first. A woman wants to know you are into her, not just her body. The more you look into her eyes and not at her attributes the more you will turn her on. You can feel what you need to feel, without looking at it. As a ninja I imagine you can practically see with your hands. Let your hands be guided by the sexual side of your brain, while they also act as your eyes. Your regular eyes should be looking at your woman with the look you gave me earlier. The look that says I want you so badly I'll move heaven and earth to get you. Now, let's try it out."

He moved forward and looked deep into her eyes, then roughly grabbed her tits and squeezed.

"Ouch! Motherfucker. No, stop." She cried out in pain. "Do you want me to grab your dick in a death grip and squeeze as hard as I can? Shit Shinteko, my bad for not being more clear, but definitely don't do that again! Well, some woman actually like it, but you have to know they like it before doing that. Start with slow caresses, like this" She said as she ran her fingertips around his nipples. He noticed his nipples were getting erect and felt wonderful as she did this.

"Then slowly do it a bit more firmly." She continued caressing but now was more blatant about using gentle squeezes of his man breasts. He noticed it still felt wonderful.

"Use your fingers to gently pinch and prod the nipples once they are erect." Slowly she grasped each nipple and squeezed. She saw Shinteko's eyes close as he experienced that pleasure for the first time.

"You can also use your mouth." And she put one of his nipples in her mouth and gently sucked. His reaction was priceless as his eyes flew open and he simply stared down into her deep brown, lust filled eyes. His expression of surprise quickly turned to the smolder of lust again.

"I am not trying to hurt you with this next part, but you need to be aware that some woman may like it a bit rougher on their nipples. I am not one of them, but I'm going to demonstrate on you how you might find that out. Ok?" He nodded and she continued.

"I'm going to gently bite your nipple. It won't be enough to hurt you, but it would have been surprising to do without warning. From your reaction I will react. Ready?" He again nodded.

She took his nipple into her mouth and suckled firmly. Then she gently bit the nipple. She felt him shiver and knew he was one who liked it a bit rougher. She sucked harder and bit slightly harder and she could hear his breathing quicken. She moved to the other nipple and repeated the maneuver while pinching the first nipple between her thumb and forefinger. She heard his breathing quicken again and she was suddenly worried he might cum in his pants.

"Shinteko, use your warrior mind to compartmentalize. Tell your sexual organs that there will be a time and place for them, but now is not that time or place. If you want to satisfy women, you need to know enough to bring them to orgasm before your dick starts thinking about wanting its release. You have to go last or you will not be a lover, but a user of woman, and Shinteko, that is below a ninja and we both know it."

Shinteko heard her words and tried to reconcile them in his mind. He thought about how to separate his desire to please his lover and his desire to be pleased from the incredible fucking desire to just cum! He needed to cum and he needed to cum now! Suddenly his training came back to him and he relaxed his breathing. He returned to the calm state required of the assassin, but he was able to calm parts of him separately. This was an ability he didn't know he had until that moment. He quieted his longing for release while letting his longing for giving and receiving pleasure stay open. He smiled. He knew he could do this.

"Good Shinteko. Very good! I can see it in your eyes that you have mastered the art of 'quelling' where you can turn parts of your physical self off when necessary, or at least dial back their importance. I am impressed. It takes many years for most people to learn this skill, but I imagine your ninja training helped. Now, try on me what I did to you. Remember, go slowly and listen to what my body is telling you."

Shinteko turned to his training again and tried to key into the signals her body was sending. He was suddenly aware of so much more than he was seeing with just his eyes. She had a scent that was unmistakable and he had no choice but to associate that with sex. It wasn't the smell of her juices, no this was something entirely different. He imagined it to be the pheromones of being a woman who wanted sex and was turned on. He touched her and could feel the softness of her skin combined with an almost electric anticipation. He gently touched her tits and nipples and could hear the microscopic change in her breathing and he could swear he actually heard her eyes close. He moved his hands and fingers in different ways and used his full body and all of his senses to "listen" to her body talking to him. He realized it was incredibly easy. Her body was practically screaming to him, even though he could actually see very little change. He kept listening and doing the things that seemed to elicit the best responses. It was almost like playing with a toy.

Then suddenly her body started to tense up. Her breathing became a bit more labored. Everything in him said she was fine, but the logical part of him wondered what was happening to her. His mind could not reconcile things, so he abruptly stopped what he was doing and asked, "Is everything I'm doing ok?"

She slowly opened her eyes and looked directly into his and said, "I was extremely close to an orgasm from your touch. When a woman responds that way you should always continue what you are doing because it is bringing her great pleasure. You stopped and got me out of the zone and for that I will get revenge, but that is later. I can see that your ninja skills are useful for reading your partner's reaction and you had the common sense to do what got positive reactions. I have never had an orgasm from just having my tits played with, but you would have given me one if you hadn't turned into an incredible asshole at the last second! If that happens again, I will try to hurt you, but not hurt you as in physically harm you, but losing out on a glorious orgasm is something that should not happen. It was going to be glorious and you ruined it. Next time I will show some frustration with you. This is the one time I'll let it go. Now, what do you think is after getting her turned on by playing with her tits?"

"I suppose it is time to have sex, is it not?" Shinteko answered in a voice that told her just how naïve he really was.

"No, Shinteko, not even close yet. Next comes oral sex. I'm pretty sure you will like this part. Most men do."

"First you must learn the parts of the female sexual anatomy," she started.

"But why? It seems obvious," he responded gruffly.

"Shinteko, the female is much more than just a vagina. There are many parts and each has its own special role in sex. I am going to help you learn about all of them since your goal is to be an amazing lover. In order to do that, I'm going to point them out to you, have you touch them, and tell you what they are called. I'm going to tell you what they are called, not because you need to know, but because I may ask you to do certain things to certain parts in certain ways and we need a common vocabulary to do that. Ok?" she explained.

"Yes, I can see the usefulness of that. I apologize teacher," he said as he bowed toward her.

Phew, him bowing to me. I could get used to that she thought, but then she realized he could kill her in an instant and while that turned off wanting him to bow to her, it sure turned her on no end! He was hot, she was having sex instead of being killed, and he would do whatever she said. Holy fuck it didn't get any better than that! Her brain was sending all sorts of signals to her body, but she had to remain calm and get through this. Dying would not be good. No, dying would not be good at all at this point. Stay calm Luna, work through this. First let's find a way to do this without freezing your ass off on the cold granite floor. She looked around and saw nothing. Then she remembered her gear and said, "Shinteko, neither of us wants to be cold and uncomfortable for this. In my pack over there is a small bed roll and a soft sheet. Please take them out and bring them here so we can be more comfortable."

"Why don't you get the items you've requested. You are closer and know where to look." He replied.

"Shinteko, I don't need you killing me because I did something wrong. In the pack are two weapons. A gun and a knife. If you were to have seen either one while I was getting something out of the pack I would have been dead before I could explain. I don't know how to tell you how much I trust in you right now other than to say I don't want you to kill me, and I want very much for us to fuck each others brains out for as long as we can both stand it. Doing something that you misinterpret is not something I wish to do, so please, bring over the bedroll and the sheet. I don't know about you, but sexually, right now I'm on fire and I want you to start helping me grow the fire into a large explosion!"

Once the small bedroll and sheet were in place Luna quickly stripped off her remaining clothing. That took only seconds because she simply kicked off the g-string. It's fucking soaked through anyway she thought as she kicked it aside. "See anything you like baby?" she said to him.

Shinteko looked at the beautiful woman and used all his training in observation to take in every single detail. "Do not move," he practically hissed as he slowly moved in a circle around her. Taking in her body from every angle. As he returned to her front he asked, "Why do you not have pubic hair? I was taught that all people got pubic hair at puberty."

She giggled and replied, "Shinteko, some people prefer to remove their pubic hair. They do this for a variety of reasons, but most of the time it is so that sex can be even better. Everything can be seen better. Hair has a tendency to come out and go everywhere -- including mouths -- ick! I am shaved smooth because I enjoy the incredibly intense feelings I get when there is no hair in the way."

He stared at her a bit longer. He started at the top of her head with her amazing hair. Then her eyes that looked bluer than any blue he had ever seen. Her delicate nose and her mouth. The mouth that had turned him on so much already. Yes, an amazing mouth. Down further to her long, slender neck. There he saw her only flaw. A small scar. He knew such scars. She had at some point survived a knife wound. He made a note to ask about it later. Then down to her chest and the amazing tits. His eyes lingered as he stared at her tits, remembering how amazing it had been to manipulate her simply by "listening" to her body as he touched, fondled, sucked and licked her tits. After several more moments of reflection he heard, "Ahem! Remember what I said about woman wanting to feel like more than a set of tits? Keep the eyes moving and your woman will feel better about you leering at her."

bjb2048
bjb2048
1 Followers