Ninja - Assassin turned Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He listened and moved his gaze down to the v between her thighs. He could see very little there, but enough to remember the phrase "camel toe." Yes, Luna definitely had a camel toe and he could understand the allure of such a thing. This time he kept his eyes moving and saw her shapely legs. The legs of an athlete, but also the legs of a woman. Clearly her legs were strong and powerful. In his mind they could be her best feature, but then he remembered the tits and realized how silly it would be to think her legs were best. Finally, he reached her toes. He saw the toenails painted in bright red, matching the color of her fingernails. It was bright red, not blood red. He was surprised by the choice of color, but he had to admit it looked amazing on her.

He stared into her eyes and said, "You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen in person. I know there are likely other woman in the world more beautiful, but in person I have never seen one. Thank you for the honor. I am ready to begin when you are teacher."

His words went straight to her heart. She knew she was beautiful, but most of the time she tried to hide it. In her trade it didn't help to stand out in a crowd, and beauty definitely stood out most of the time. To be appreciated by someone felt so amazingly good. She felt her pussy getting even wetter and knew she needed to have an orgasm -- soon!

"Shinteko, I am going to lay on my back on the bedroll and I'm going to spread my legs wide apart. When I do that I want you to get your face very close to my vagina so you can see clearly all the parts as I point them out to you. Are you ready?"

He nodded so she laid down and spread her legs. He noticed she was very flexible as her legs were almost straight out to her side. He quickly kneeled and moved close to her vagina.

"OK, let's point out the major players here. We'll go back to front. We start with the anus or asshole," she said while pointing to her small, puckered anal opening. "The anus is one of the three major body cavities in a female that may be used during sex. It is the only one that has no natural lubricant -- the mouth and vagina both do -- so if you are going to put anything inside it you must use lubricant. The larger the thing going in, the more lubricant is required. Not all women like men doing anything with their anus, but I do up to a point. Now, touch it."

He hesitated and said, "Why would I want to touch something that is so dirty when you go to the bathroom?"

This time she laughed so loudly she snorted. "Oh, that's adorable. You really have no idea how amazing anything anal can feel, do you? That's fine, let's just say I'm the teacher and you are the student for now. I am clean and I'd like to feel you touch my anus."

Cautiously he reached out and touched it with his index finger. He saw it twitch and quickly pulled away. "It won't bite!" she said. "But let's move on. Next is the area between the anus and the vagina. That area is called the perineum or the taint. It is called the taint because it taint the ass and it taint the pussy," she laughed at that and continued, "the taint can become very sensitive in some woman. For me it isn't crazy sensitive, but it sometimes feels very good for it to be touched or rubbed. Remember that for later. Now, gently touch the perineum."

This time he reached out and touched her more confidently. He not only touched her perineum, but he moved his finger around it a bit and pushed a bit while moving his finger. Basically, he ended up rubbing her entire taint, gently but firmly. When he looked up her eyes were closed, and her breathing was quick. He smiled. He knew now how to tell when she really liked something. This time he purposely stopped and said, "OK, what's next?"

Her eyes fluttered open and she saw him looking at her with a shit-eating grin on his face. She knew that he knew exactly what he had just done. "OK Mr. Smart-ass, yes I was enjoying what you were doing. I'm going to enjoy it even more now that we are at the good parts!"

"Get your face very close now because we're about to talk about the really important parts of a woman. These are the labia majora and labia minora, otherwise known as the outer and inner pussy lips," she said while spreading her lips wide open. "See how everything is pink with some redder areas? Some areas almost look inflamed. That's what happens to me when I am sexually excited. Some women will have similar reactions. Look closely. See the moisture on and around the pussy lips? That's a telltale sign of arousal. I am incredibly aroused which is why there is practically a puddle in there right now. Between the pussy lips you can see the opening to the vagina. On a woman, 95% of the sexual nerves are on the outside of the vagina. The inside of the vagina has far fewer nerve endings which is why most woman can't have an orgasm during intercourse, but that's a lesson further downstream. Let's stop here and have you explore the pussy lips and the pussy itself. I want you to do what you did with my tits and listen to my body. Touch me with your fingers and your mouth but stay only with the pussy lips and the vagina for now."

Shinteko nodded and quickly dove in with everything he had. Before Luna could react he had 3 fingers in her vagina. "Stop!!!" she screamed. "Again Shinteko, slow, slow, slow. Build up. Listen to my body. A woman needs her fire built step by step and trying to turn it into an immediate inferno will instead douse the flames entirely. Now, try again."

This time he slowly touched her pussy lips with the fingers of his right hand. He gently but firmly rubbed around the vaginal opening. He could feel her slowly reacting to his touch. He continued this for a few more moments then used his other hand to slowly rub around her taint at the same time. Luna's eyes flew open then slowly closed as she smiled and said, "Again the student surprises the teacher in a good way. Keep going. Listen to my body. Do what it is asking for."

He slowly dipped his index finger inside her incredibly wet hole. It slide in easily as he heard her moan. He continued pushing his finger inside until he could push it no further. It was completely inside her. It felt so hot and wet. He slowly started stroking his finger in and out. Doing it very, very slowly. Then he felt drawn to kiss her pussy. He moved his face forward and kissed her pussy lips as his finger continued its in and out motion. "YES!" she hissed. "More!"

He began to use his tongue to lick her pussy lips while he continued stroking his index finger in and out. "More!" she said again. He slid a second finger inside her. As his fingers stroked in and out he started putting pressure on the inside walls with them to see how she would react. Her breathing quickened again and she was starting to tremble. As he put pressure on the front wall of her pussy he felt an oddly shaped bump and as he felt it she said, "Oh shit yes!" He kept rubbing that area of her pussy while continuing to lick her pussy lips. Her breathing became more ragged and her entire body was trembling. He knew if he continued then she would have an orgasm, but he also knew that if he stopped she would have an even better orgasm later. He remembered it was called "edging" and he had learned about it in ninja training camp. Any human emotion or reaction would be greater the more times the person came close to it but couldn't achieve it. In ninja training they used edging to them themselves ready for battle. Edging closer and closer to the state of the perfect warrior until they finally crossed that line at the highest possible readiness for battle. He reasoned sex would react to edging the same way, so he decided to take a chance.

"Teacher, you have not told me all of the anatomy. There is a small bump inside your pussy that seems to give you great pleasure and you failed to mention that. There is also a large protrusion at the top of your pussy which you have not yet mentioned. In my listening to your body, it was telling me these two areas are extremely important and I need to learn of them." He smiled as he said all this.

Again, Luna opened her eyes and knew he knew how close she had come. "Why did you not continue until I reached orgasm?"

"My teacher, your body was crying for more, but that is just one reason. In ninja training we are taught about something called edging which brings our body and mind to a higher potential state. I don't know what it is called in sex, but it seems edging would lead to an even greater orgasm in the future. Is this not correct?"

Luna stared intently at him. How in the hell could he know about edging? How could he ever know that in her case edging made her all kinds of crazy? "Shinteko, it is still called edging, and you are correct about it, but it must be used sparingly. At some point the person being edged can reach a point where the edging actually hurts their ability to reach the desired end state. Not all humans are as good at these things as ninjas are."

"Now, to continue your lesson... The area inside my pussy, the small bump you felt, is called the g-spot. No one really knows if all women have one, or if it is an erogenous zone for all women. There are a lot of questions about it, but in my case, whatever it is or is called doesn't matter -- it gives me incredible feelings and is clearly an erogenous zone. Now, get close to my pussy again. This little flap of skin at the top of my vagina is called the clitoral hood. It hides the big prize. As I pull it back you will see that small nub, which is the clitoris or clit. That is the part of a woman that contains most of the sexual nerves. As such, this small nub must be treated very, very carefully. It is a fire all its own. If you fan it into flame, then a woman will think you are the greatest lover in the world. If you abuse it, hurt it or ignore it, then no woman will ever want you. Now, you know all the parts. It is time for you to orally please me. Do not stop this time until I have had an orgasm. You can do whatever you want to my body but listen to what it says to you. When I begin to orgasm do not stop. I am multi-orgasmic and will probably have several orgasms in quick succession. My record is 3 consecutively. I am sure you can do better for me than that. Let's see how you do," she said as she again laid back on the bedroll and closed her eyes.

Shinteko stared at her beauty for a moment and then moved himself closer to her pussy to examine it again. He could see her juices running down and covering her anus. He smiled. He knew what to do. It was written all over her body. First he leaned down and gave a long slow lick from her taint all the way to her clit. Just a lick. She shuddered as he did it.

Yes baby, listen to my body. This is going to be so fucking great. She felt him lick and she trembled. Yes, this is going to be very fucking good. Not just good, not just fucking good, but very fucking good. She felt his index finger slowly enter her pussy which by now was leaking so much juice she could feel it running off her ass. She was so turned on she was completely on edge. She felt the finger moving inside her, then slowly another finger was added, and she was starting to feel that familiar feeling of fullness in her pussy. God, she loved having something in her pussy. Please, put in a third finger she thought to herself. But no, instead he lowered his face and started to lick her pussy lips again. Fuck that feels good! A little harder now. Yes!! Oh fuck that feels even better. Every nerve ending in her body was on fire at this point. Then he slowly pushed a third finger inside her. She couldn't contain the deep moan that came out. Fuck, fuck, fuck that feels so good! He continued to lick around her pussy but avoided her clit. C'mon baby, figure out what I really need. Suddenly she felt the fingers of his other hand circle around her left nipple and squeeze gently. Shit! Oh my god. Shit, that's good. Yes, keep doing that. Her hips started moving slowly on their own to match the in and out of his three fingers. Her own hand went to her other tit and started squeezing her nipple. Oh god, this is going to be huge! He slowly started to lick toward her clit. Yeah baby, just a bit more. My god this is going to feel good. Just before his tongue reached her clit she felt his thumb rubbing her taint. Damn, damn, damn this is too good. This guy is awesome. He continued to rub around her taint as he slowly started licking around her clit. Her whole being was centered on her clit at this point. She knew she would start to cum as soon as he touched it with his tongue.

He continued to tease her. He squeezed her nipple hard enough that she yelped in surprise, but it felt good too. He slowed down the movement of his three fingers in her pussy. No she thought! Don't edge me again! Fuck, I'm so close. Do it! She started moving her hips even more, trying to force him to make her cum. That was the moment he was waiting for. As her hips went up in the air he changed his hand position slightly. As she descended a few things happened at once. 1) he roughly squeezed her nipple again. 2) His lips locked around her clit and sucked gently. 3) His 3 fingers found her g-spot again, and finally, 4) his thumb buried itself in her ass!

"Oh fuck!" she cried out loud. She was seconds away from coming and her body was a blur as it moved up and down on his fingers. He did his best to hold on and continue what he had been doing. He kept a grip on her nipple, even twisting it at times. His fingers continued to piston in and out of her pussy while keeping pressure on her g-spot. His thumb was working in conjunction with his fingers, but it was moving in and out of her ass. Finally, his mouth was glued to her clit as he lashed it back and forth with his tongue.

Two seconds later her whole body stiffened and she cried, "FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! I'm cumming! I'm cumming! Oh my god, I'm cumming." Then her body started to thrash around like she was having a seizure. Shinteko knew enough to continue what he was doing and after a short while she again screamed, "Oh fuck, this is so good, I'm cumming again!". This time as her body spasms started to slow down, he became more forceful. He slowly forced his fourth finger into her pussy. Her eyes grew wide, "NO!!!!! I can't take anymore. No please no."

"Your record is 3. I intend to break that record," he replied lustily.

Her body was on autopilot at this point. The fullness in her pussy was more than she could bear. Her hips wanted more, and they were determined to get it. Up and down her body went while he continued to hold his fingers in her pussy and his thumb in her ass. "Ung. Ungh. I want it. More, harder. Do something. I'm so fucking close."

He smiled and listened to her body. Then instead of licking her clit, he sucked on it -- hard!

"FUUUUUUUUCK! Oh my fucking god! Oh shit. This is the best ever. Oh yes. More. More!" Then her body exploded. She had never felt an orgasm like this one. Her entire body felt like it was part of the orgasm. She was thrashing herself every which way trying to get away from the pleasure and trying to get more of it at the same time. Her mind snapped for a moment and all she could think about was having one giant cum! After a minute her body and mind started to come back. She vaguely heard him say, "Time for the record."

He smiled to himself and gently bit her clitoris. At that moment her body and mind shut down for a second. She didn't breathe and her body didn't move. And then it couldn't stop! "Shit! Fuck! Oh fuck! Shit! I'm cumming again. Fuck, fuck fuck!" As her body thrashed this time Shinteko removed his hand from her pussy and ass. "Oh fuck, fuck, fuck. I'm going to squiiirt!" and she did. As soon as his hand was removed Luna started to squirt her juices everywhere. Most of it squirted on the sheet, but some caught him in the face and hands as he backed away.

This time her body took longer to recover. She finally calmed down, but even then, every few seconds her body experienced an aftershock. "Holy fuck that was amazing. I've never cum that hard or that many times. Our next lesson is on cuddling after making destroying your lovers brain. Get your ass over here and hold me." Shinteko scrambled up behind her in a spoon position. He kissed her hair and said, "Damn, that was amazing. Will all women react to me that way?"

She thought for a moment and said, "If you can read all women the way you can read me, then I think the answer might be yes." He smiled and kissed her hair.

After a few minutes she said, "Ninja man, I'm so going to rock your world when I recover in a few minutes."

Shinteko liked the sound of that!

As he held the delicate beauty in his arms Shinteko could feel her starting to fall asleep. He had never held someone while they slept, and he found himself liking the feeling. He particularly liked it as he was holding someone very beautiful who was also very naked. For the first time in his life someone other than his employer was also trusting him. He realized his mission was to eliminate her, yet she was sleeping soundly in his arms, confident that he would not go back on his deal and kill her while she slept. Being trusted felt good and even righteous. He decided it was a feeling he would have to explore more in the future. As he pondered all this his mind realized he too had dozed off.

His ninja instincts kept him safe in his sleep as his mind was finely tuned to detect the smallest changes during his sleep and awake him to full alertness if there was an emergency of any sort.

He awoke slowly and realized he had only dozed off for a 15 minute power nap. His body quickly realized he was still cradling a beautiful woman in his arms and his body reacted the way any male body would react in a similar situation. As his dick hardened it pressed into Luna's soft ass cheeks. This of course made his dick even harder. He moved his hands slightly and cupped her wonderful breasts. Which of course, made his dick even harder! He smelled her hair and of course his dick got even harder if that was even possible. It was so hard he realized it was likely the hardest erection he had ever achieved. It was the first time he didn't use his mind to control his hormones and from what he could tell, he liked the feeling! His dick was as hard as stone.

He felt Luna stir in his arms and she gently stretched her body from head to toe. She was so catlike in her stretch that he almost thought she had to be part feline. As she stretched he realized she felt his dick pushing into her ass cheeks and wondered what she would do. She surprised him by suddenly grinding against his dick in small circular motions with her ass. The pleasure was almost too much to bear and he could feel his heart rate increase and his breathing become ragged. He was enjoying this a great deal and wanted her to continue the administration of pleasure he was getting from those small circles her hips were making.

Luna however, had other ideas. She could sense the shift in his heart rate and breathing and she continued teasing him just a bit longer. She scooted slightly away from him and he pulled her back tighly against his groin. She moved again and he pulled her back again. She allowed herself to be pulled back twice more then she said, "Shinteko, I know you like the feeling you are getting, but there is so much more to explore. As a ninja I imagine you have never experienced an orgasm, but you promised to use all your mental and physical skills to make this the best night of sex ever. I can assure you there are much more pleasurable things to do, and cumming all over my ass would be about the least enjoyable outcome tonight. Trust me to please you and let me go."

He heard the word trust and it surprised him. He did trust her, or did he? What did trust really mean? He trusted her not to try to hurt him because she knew he could kill her swiftly if she tried anything. Trusting her to please him was something different altogether! The hormone overload in his brain was telling him to take the pleasure he was guaranteed to get by just dry humping against her ass. Yet something deeper, at a more basic human level was telling him to trust and to be blown away by her. That thought made him laugh. "Blown away, how appropriate since I am learning about oral sex!" he thought to himself.