Ninja - Assassin turned Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shinteko, use your mind to control your hormones for just a few moments. Bring down the desire just a notch so you can see that you really want me to be free so I can completely rock your world. You want what you are holding, you just don't know how you want it. My job is to make sure you get it ALL in the best possible way. When you let me go we can start with me giving you oral sex. Fellatio. A blow job, and the best one you will ever receive! I know it will be your first one and you will have no frame of reference, but believe me, after you have had 100 women you will still remember the blow job I am about to give you as the best you ever had. Yes, I am that good. And yes, it is because I love blowjobs. I love everything about them. Let me please you orally Shinteko. Let me go and let's bring your mind and body to places it has never been and may never be again!"

Her words were turning him on, yet at the same time he realized he needed to calm himself for a few moments to prepare for the next lesson. He closed his eyes for just a moment in order to focus and when he opened them again he was ready to proceed. He removed his arms from around her, but while doing so he was careful to rub and squeeze and pinch her erotic areas he knew about. He made sure to caress her tits and lightly pinch the nipples as he removed his left hand. His other hand went further south and gently caressed the moistness between her legs. He heard her moan and felt her arch her back as he did this, but she did not complain. This made him smile to himself. "Yes, I am figuring her out" he thought.

"You little devil! Being naughty as we untangled from each other," she said. She turned around and looked him in the eye with a look that could only be described as smoldering lust. As she gazed deep into his soul she whispered, "You are making me crazy. No, fuck that, I love what you are doing to me. The way you read me is uncanny." Then she paused and still looking deep into his eyes she hissed, "Now it is your turn to feel pleasure at a plane beyond anything you've ever experienced before."

Drawing back from him slightly she looked him up and down and smiled. "Yes Shinteko, you are an amazing specimen of a man. I am going to turn you inside out before the night is over. You are going to be screaming for momma. Either that, or I will be. Either way, the night is still young and I've never been this turned on in my life. I know the same is true for you since you are a ninja. Now Shinteko I want you to let your hormones run wild, but control your instinct to control me. Some women like a man to control them while they are giving a blowjob. I am NOT one of those women. I have more experience than I'll ever admit, and I know what a man wants. I want to give that in my own special way, without any help. I know if I try to hurt you then you will kill me practically instantly. But let me tell you that if you try to control me during this blowjob and you don't give up when I make it clear that I'm uncomfortable, then I will hurt you and it will be worth dying. My body is mine, and sex is my choice. If you force me then you take away my freedom and my will and I can't allow that to happen. So please heed my words and simply relax into what your body is telling you."

She looked deeply into his eyes again and got her face just inches from his. She whispered, "Follow my instructions and your mind and body will bring you pleasure like never before. You will literally go beyond pleasure into a zone of mindlessness where true pleasure resides. Beyond anything you can possibly imagine. Now, lay back and let me do my thing. I promise it will be worth it!"

He slowly laid back on the bedroll while keeping his eyes locked on hers. She cocked her head and gave him a questioning look. He knew what she wanted from him. He took a deep breath and gave an almost imperceptible nod. She smiled the most beautiful smile he had ever seen and slowly crawled up his body pressing herself against him from her toes to her head.

"Shinteko, you have a natural ability to please a woman orally and with your fingers. Once you have done that to any woman, she will want to return the favor. She will almost take it as a challenge to have you feel more pleasure than she felt, or at least as much pleasure as she knows how to give. She will feel close to you and want to feel close to you. That is why I'm pressing my body against you from top to bottom."

"Now, I'm going to start with your head and work my way all over your body," she said as she crawled up his body and placed a kiss on his chest. Then she kissed his neck. Then his jawline. She kissed around his jaw to his earlobe. As she kissed his ear she gently licked and sucked his earlobe. She felt his breathing change and cataloged his earlobe as an erotic zone. Slowly she kissed his cheek, then his nose and up over his eyes to his forehead. Shinteko was mesmerized at how she could make him feel such clearly sexual pleasure without touching his throbbing manhood. He opened his eyes and saw the swell of her breasts against his chest. He couldn't resist using his hands to touch her spectacular tits. Each time she moved he was able to get his hands around a bit more tit flesh.

"Yes my ninja warrior. Touch me and make me know how much you want me. That's not controlling me, that's communicating your lust and that is fine. Just don't cross the line into control and we'll be good."

She kept kissing around his face while he kept caressing her boobs. She was getting hot again and she loved it. She decided to grind her pussy against his leg and that felt wonderful. But this was not about her. She realized she was fucking hot and ready for more. She pulled his face to hers and kissed him as passionately as she could. After a moment of surprise he kissed her back -- hard. They were both putting everything they had into the kiss. She slowed things down and looked deeply into his eyes yet again. "Shinteko, the eyes represent the soul. Good oral sex is as much about physical feeling as seeing. When you have your eyes open you will see what I am doing and it will turn you on even more. Much of the time you will see me looking directly at you as I drive you crazy. I'll be watching every detail about you to see how you react to what I do. As you did for me, I'll use that information to drive you to peak pleasure when I'm ready to allow it."

He felt her hands slide down his sides. He felt them pause to tweak his nipples which caused him to involuntarily suck in a breath of air. Her fingers moved lower and were now on his hips. She rubbed all around his hips, even reaching back to grab and pinch his ass, which also made him suck in a breath of air.

He felt her shift against him and opened his eyes to see what was happening. She rolled off onto one side of him and as he watched he realized she was staring straight into his eyes. Her face was filled with lust and his hormone levels increased just seeing the look on her face. As he stared at her she suddenly grabbed his dick.

"Holy shit!" he exclaimed loudly. "Fuck that feels good!"

She laughed. "All I did was grab it, I haven't even done anything to it. Trust me, what you are feeling now is the lowest level of pleasure you will feel for a while."

Slowly she ran her hand up and down his magnificent rod. She looked to where she was touching him and her first thought was that his penis was absolutely the most perfect penis she had ever seen. It was long, and thick, but also smooth and so incredibly hard. The head was spongy yet firm at the same time. She couldn't remember any dick ever being as hard as this one was. Yes, she thought, this is the perfect dick. Too bad I only get to enjoy it for one single night. Her next thought was how she might have to figure out how to get it again in the future because just looking at it was making her pussy a sloppy mess.

She continued to gently jerk his cock with her hand as she repositioned herself directly between his legs. Kneeling between his legs she could now use both hands on his cock. She put her hands together on his cock and realized she had room for yet another hand on it! Her hands were small, but it was clear his cock was a monster. Seeing how big it was with both her hands on it made her pussy gush even more juice. As her hands moved slowly up and down she paid close attention to his face. He had closed his eyes and it was clear he was concentrating on the pleasure he was receiving. His heart rate was elevated and his breathing was becoming jagged. He was getting close and she definitely did not want that this quickly. She lightened her touch and slowed down more. He opened his eyes and glared at her. She smiled back and whispered, "Trust me."

He got a look on his face that she couldn't quite read, but he slowly closed his eyes again. And again she jerked his cock, this time a bit firmer. After a few more strokes she said, "Shinteko, open your eyes. You will want to see this." Slowly his eyes opened and he looked at her. "Watch, because you will never forget the first time this happens."

Looking him square in the eye she lowered her head toward his cock. Still looking directly into his soul she licked the head of his penis. His eyes rolled back in his head and he threw his head backward into the bedroll. "Shinteko, that was just a lick. Watch me again."

This time as she looked into his eyes she licked his throbbing manhood from top to bottom and from bottom to top -- firmly. At the first contact of her tongue his eyes got glassy, but he recovered. As she licked up the shaft he whimpered slightly and said, "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" Then he involuntarily closed his eyes again.

"Shinteko the third time is the charm. Watch again."

He looked directly at her and it was clear he was incredibly turned on. Lust was all over his face, and the look she gave him was also completely lustful. "Watch!" She kept eye contact as she lowered her head yet again. This time she put his cock into her mouth. As she put more of the cock in her mouth she was using her tongue to swirl around as much of it as she could. As she gazed at him he felt she was telling him to keep watching, so he did.

She kept putting his cock into her mouth further and further. He felt it hit the back of her mouth and he realized her tongue was driving him crazy, but he kept watching expecting her to break eye contact or back off. She did neither. Her eyes practically smiled at him as she pushed even more of his cock into her mouth and he felt it pass the barrier at the back of her throat. Now the head of his cock was practically in a vise while the rest of it was being given an amazing tongue batch. He watched as more and more went into her mouth and suddenly he realized there was no more cock to go. She had taken him all the way to the balls! She had deepthroated him! "Shiiiiiiit! Fuck! That's hot!" he cried. He detected an even larger smile in her eyes and wondered what was next. That's when he suddenly felt her tongue licking his balls. His eyes rolled up into his head and he again threw his head back on the bedroll. "Holy shit. God damn. Mother fucker. Shit, shit shit that feels fucking amazing."

As he opened his eyes and got himself into position to look again Luna was still looking directly at him. Slowly she pulled back, continuing to give his cock a tongue bath during the entire time she was pulling back. Eventually she pulled all the way off and coyly asked, "How was that ninja man?"

He shook his head and replied, "I can't believe how good that felt. You were right, that was far beyond any pleasure point I've ever reached before!"

She laughed her sweet little laugh again and said, "Ninja man, that's just the start. You haven't felt anything yet."

He felt his cock jump at her words. She looked him in the eye and said, "Now it is time to rock your world. I want to remind you of the rules: no controlling me. In fact, do not even think about touching me with your hands or any other body part until I say it is ok. You need to trust me and allow me to drive you crazy without me being fearful that you will inadvertently hurt me. I don't respond well to control. Now lay back again. Yes, that's right. Let the hormones flow because this is going to blow your mind!"

Again, looking him directly in the eye she put his cock in her mouth. Again she thought how amazingly perfect his cock was. She took a deep breath and plunged herself all the way down on his cock in one quick thrust. One moment it was barely in her mouth and the next he was buried to the balls in her throat. "sssssshiiiitt," he said softly.

But she didn't stop there, she quickly raised up and did it again. She got into a rhythm where she could breath on the outstroke and then quickly thrust him balls deep each time. She continued this for about 20 seconds. The whole time she was doing it she could hear him making noises, "Ah, ah. Fuck. Damn. Ah. Ooh. Fuck. Ah. Yes. Yes. Yes! Ah, ah, ah. Oh fuck!"

His breathing was ragged and his heart was racing. She again knew he was close, but she also knew there was more work to be done. She expertly slowed down the blowjob keeping him right on the hairy edge without allowing him to cum. He was still making unintelligible noises and she loved hearing it. She took her right hand and rubbed her pussy. Yup, she was soaked. God just touching herself slightly was feeling so good, but she had a different motive for rubbing her pussy. She wanted her fingers wet with her juices.

While she continued the slow, steady, methodical blowjob with her mouth, her left hand was cupping his balls giving gentle squeezes. Each squeeze she imagined she could feel how much cum he had in his balls and they felt massive. While that was going on she took her right hand and started rubbing around his taint. His reaction was an immediate grunt of pleasure. She pressed a bit more and received another grunt for her efforts. She rubbed her pussy again to get more lubrication on her hand and this time moved it closer to his asshole. She rubbed very close to his ass this time and received a long, low moan in response. She smiled. Like taking candy from a baby she thought.

Once again she rubbed her pussy and this time she put her index finger directly against his rosebud. She knew his ass was cherry, but she also knew from his earlier reactions that this was a big erotic zone. Slowly she rubbed the outside of his anal opening. She heard him whimper in response. She licked her fingers and thought how sweet she tasted. Then she returned them to his rosebud and this time she started pressing against the hole gently. "Ungh, ungh" she heard and she giggled to herself. Yup, like taking candy from a baby.

Again, she wet her fingers and this time she pressed into his anus firmly until her finger disappeared up to the first knuckle. "Uuuunnnnnggggh!"

She explored his anal canal until she found what she was searching for -- his prostate gland. As she moved her finger in and out and around he kept up a constant stream of noises that could generously be called cavemen grunts. Finally, her right index finger was in position on his prostate. She pulled her mouth away and whispered, "Yo, you are probably going to want to see what happens next." His eyes fluttered open and with heavily lidded eyes he looked down at her.

She smiled. Now was the time for the final stretch. Her right index finger was on his ass buzzer -- his prostate gland. Her left hand held his balls. All she needed to do was complete the trifecta with her mouth on his cock. She looked directly at him and said, "Shinteko, let go this time. Let the lust take you to the moon."

With that she plunged her mouth over his cock and took him to the balls. At the same time her left hand was gently squeezing his incredibly full balls and her right index finger was firmly rubbing his prostate.

"Aaaaeeeeiiiiieee!" he screamed.

He started involuntarily bucking his hips all over the bedroll. She began to worry if she could control him, but she quickly realized the movements were intense but small so she had nothing to worry about.

She went into warp drive with her mouth. Up and down as fast and as firmly as she could. He was clearly in a different realm as he lost all control over his body. Up and down the massive shaft as quickly as she could go. Up and down with each stroke sending more shockwaves into his system.

She felt the change suddenly. His body motions were becoming smaller. His heart was racing into overdrive. His muscles were starting to tighten. His balls pulled up in his scrotum. His cock somehow got even harder. Yes, he was about to cum and she couldn't wait!

She figured that he would be like most men and try to bury his cock as deeply as possible when he started to cum. She thought that instinct went back to cavemen days when cavemen would probably try to get their cum as deep into the woman as possible to give his sperm the best chance of breeding her.

Knowing he was so close she went into overdrive. Her head was a blur. Then she felt it. His entire body tensed. This was the moment she was waiting for. Simultaneously she pressed as firmly as she could on his prostate, while squeezing his balls as hard as she dared, and burying his cock as deep in her throat as she could. Her efforts were rewarded instantaneously with a giant spasm of his cock and the first squirt going straight down her throat. She kept everything as it was for 3 more gigantic squirts, but then she had to breath. Quickly she pulled back and took the next 2 squirts in her mouth. She had anticipated just swallowing whatever didn't go down her throat, but he was coming so hard and so much she started to wonder if he would drown her in cum! She swallowed what she could. Her swallowing motion caressed his cock and caused another "Aaaaieeei" outburst as more cum jetted out. She decided to keep the blowjob going, just not with deepthroat. She was determined to go as long as he could cum. Each bob of her head caused more whimpering and moaning, and also caused another rope of cum to shoot out. Finally, she felt the stream slowing down. She had never swallowed so much cum in her life. Well, she had, but that was at a party and not from one person in a single orgasm! Shit he came buckets.

She relaxed the prostate pressure and the squeezing of his balls. He was still cumming, but each spasm was producing just a small amount of cum. She pulled her finger from his ass and at the same time put her other hand on his cock again. She moved her mouth and hand slowly but firmly up and down the length of his shaft three more times. Finally no more cum was coming out. She sucked firmly but gently on his still amazing cock and slowly pulled it from her mouth.

She still had some cum in her mouth and she savored it for a moment before swallowing it. She didn't dislike the taste of cum, but it wasn't one of her favorite foods either. But his cum was different. It tasted sweet, almost honey-like. She wondered if it had to do with the incredibly healthy and natural diet the ninja adhered to at all times. Whatever it was, his cum was fucking delicious. She actually could consider using it as icing on a desert. It was that good.

She looked up at him as his breathing slowly returned to normal and his body started to relax. She crawled up his body and into the crook of his arm. She watched the color return to his face. Finally, he opened his eyes and looked directly into her eyes. He shook his head to clear the cobwebs and then said, "Holy fuck. When you said you would blow my mind I had no fucking idea it would be that good. Was it like that for you when I serviced you orally?"

She laughed and replied, "First of all, you didn't 'service me orally' you 'ate me out'. And yes, it was fucking incredible. You saw my reaction. I practically passed out!"