Ninja - Assassin turned Lover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He said, "I had no idea there was that much pleasure possible in a lifetime and yet I experienced it in a matter of minutes. Holy fucking shit. That's fucking crazy. I'm using the word fuck a lot and I don't fucking care because fuck that was fucking the most amazing fucking thing I've ever fucking experienced! Damn!"

This time she laughed loudly. "That might be the crudest sentence I've ever heard and it was the nicest compliment I've ever received at the same time."

"Fucking A right it fucking was!" he laughed.

"Shinteko, we are not nearly done yet. That was your first of what will be many orgasms tonight. By the time we are done you may be wishing for death over an orgasm because you will have had so many the pleasure circuits in your brain will be fried. For right now let's just rest a few moments. I see the club you have between your legs doesn't think it needs a break, but I think if we let it recover for a few more moments it will be worth it."

"I agree teacher. What is our next lesson?"

"What is your favorite number, Shinteko?" she asked.

"My favorite number is the ancient lucky number of 8. Why?"

"After what you just experienced and what I experienced earlier, I think it is time to combine those lessons and make sure you have a new favorite number after the next lesson." She smiled at him and laid her head on his chest.

Yes, she thought, a 69 right fucking now would fucking feel so fucking good. She laughed internally as she realized she liked saying and hearing the word fuck in all its forms a lot more than she ever realized. Yes, in a few fucking minutes she would fucking feel very fucking good and having a fucking amazing fucking orgasm. She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. Life is fucking good right now.