Nipplegasms are a Real Thing!

Story Info
My patient boyfriend concentrates on my nipples.
1.5k words
4.37
7.8k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've heard that smaller breasts are more sensitive. I don't know if that's true but mine certainly are. That's why it's unfair that guys are (at least allegedly) attracted to the big ones.

My boyfriend Danny is a unicorn. No, not the animal with one horn and a flowing mane. A unicorn like the ultimate rarity. He's a self-described "breast man" who is attracted to me, a small breasted woman.

We were introduced by a friend at a co-worker's house-warming party. My friend told me a few months later that he asked who the gorgeous woman was who she had been talking to earlier. There's a first time for everything--it wasn't my eyes or my long-red hair, it was my chest and my 34A bust.

I didn't know this at the time but I guess I should have realized it with the attention he paid to them the first time we slept together. He later told me that he fantasized that I walked around the house topless so he could touch them whenever he wanted. I started wondering if this went past a preference to a fetish but I didn't really care. And yes, that was an easy fantasy to fulfill.

So my unicorn spent a lot of time on my boobs and I loved it. One night, post-sex, we were spooning with me inside. Danny's hand was resting lightly on my right breast (of course) and I had my hand over his, holding it there. He asked "ever had an orgasm from playing with your nipples?"

I hadn't but I had thought about it and wondered if I could. I would get incredibly aroused from someone touching, kissing, or biting them but no one had ever stuck around there long enough for me to climax. "Not yet, but if you're willing to try, I bet I could." Unfortunately, it was getting late and we both had to work the next day so we put the thought aside for the night.

But I couldn't get it out of my mind and wondered if he would really try. It turned out that he kept thinking about it all day too and over dinner we decided to devote the evening to Operation Nipplegasm.

I told him that to be a real nipplegasm, I didn't want to cheat with any other simulation. In other words, he had to stay above the waist. I got undressed and lay back against a couple of pillows that I had piled up. I had told Danny that, to increase the chance of success, I wanted to reduce any distractions. He took a scarf that I had given him and he fashioned a blindfold for me.

I felt the bed move as Danny joined me but he didn't touch me for what seemed like a long time. Then, he kissed my navel, sticking his tongue in like he was doing cunnilingus in the wrong place. I giggled but didn't say anything. After licking out my innie, he started to slowly lick up my stomach toward my breasts. As he licked, his hand moved slowly up and down my left side.

He licked toward my right breasts and I anticipated the feel of his mouth on my nipple but he stopped before he got there. I felt him readjusting on the bed and then he started to kiss me below my left breast and then over to the right and then back to the left. He was actually kissing the lower part of my rib cage, completely avoiding the breasts that were there for his attention.

He was directly below the area between them and started to kiss upward. To my frustration though he carefully avoided touching my boobs at all. When his mouth was over them, he stopped kissing and went back to licking. He did a full figure-eight lick around both breasts and then paused again. I assume that he saw the signs of my arousal--I certainly felt my nipples getting erect and knew that I was setting wet.

Again, he repositioned and at last touched my breast. Sort of. His fingers softly brushed against the left underboob and then the right. He stopped again then his tongue went where his fingers had just been, gently kissing and licking the lower part of each breast. He'd lick back and forth, then kiss up from the ribcage to the bottom of the areola, then back down. He'd switch boobs and repeat. I didn't count how many times he did this. My nipples, fully erect, waited for his touch but were ignored. Both my arousal and frustration were growing each time he got close to the areola and stopped.

He moved his mouth away and his fingers came back. They would run up and down my underboob and occasionally do another figure-eight. Sometimes he almost massaged but other times, his touch was so gentle that I barely knew that it was there.

As he moved around my breasts, his fingers finally got closer to the goal. Sort of, he finally touched the lower border of my areolae and finally began to trace his fingers around them, still not touching the inside the pinkish circles themselves. He switched back to kissing and licking but came no closer to my nipples.

By now, I wanted two things. I wanted his mouth on my nipples and I wanted him to touch my clitoris so that I could orgasm. Danny, however, was going to stick with what he discussed and I wasn't going to get either one.

He moved completely away from my body. I couldn't see what he was doing and felt nothing. Then, as I lay there frustrated, he returned to my navel and licked upward toward my left breast. As he got close, he went back to my navel and licked to my right one. He repeated that several times, each time getting closer to the breast but never touching it.

Another brief break. Then his tongue circled my areolae. Now he teased me by licking toward each nipple but backing away. He did this from the top, the bottom, and the sides. I tried to move so that my nipple would touch his tongue but he placed a hand on my chest and stopped licking until I stopped my movement.

Danny kept his promise to only play above my waist but that didn't stop what I was feeling below. My midsection was growing heavier, a sign for me of my level of arousal and I felt so wet that I wondered how soaked the sheets were. Occasionally, as his tongue approached my nipple, I'd feel a pulse in my pelvis but it stopped as he moved, leaving me more frustrated than I could believe.

Another pause and I felt him moving on the bed. Then, so gently that I wasn't sure if it happened or was only in my mind, his tongue touched the tip of my left nipple. He backed away and I felt a gentle touch on my right. Then another pause.

I felt him licking my right breast--starting where the underboob meets the ribcage and upward. As he licked my underboob, his tongue went back and forth but with an upward direction. He reached my areola and again licked around it. My nipples were so erect that my need for him to touch them was almost painful. I don't know when he started, but I realized he had placed a finger on my left breast, mirroring the movement of his tongue on the right one.

As he licked and fingered my chest, I assumed that he'd stop again before touching my nipples and I wanted to scream "enough!". I didn't say anything as he removed his mouth. He fingered both my breasts, massaging the underboob, circling the areolae, but stopping at the nipples like there was a fence.

He alternated between gentle touching and full breast massage but still avoided my nipples. I felt him change his position again and then felt his tongue back licking up my left underboob to my areola. Again, I could feel pulsing in my pelvis and thought that if he'd just enter me, I'd climax immediately.

This time, as he kissed the circle below the nipple, he didn't stop. His tongue gently licked upward on the nipple itself and then withdrew. He repeated this move, licking up my right breast and tonguing the bottom of that nipple.

Finally, he took my right nipple fully in his mouth and put fingers around my left one. His tongue now circled my nipple and his fingers moved in a tweezer motion, gentle squeezing my nipple. My hips were moving up and down even thought there was nothing near my clitoris that would bring me to orgasm. Inside my pelvis, the tension was strong and I heard my breathing turn to gasps.

Danny sucked on my right nipple and I wanted to scream at him when he stopped to switch to the right. His hand was now on my left, gently squeezing it.

Without any warning, Danny bit down on one nipple and squeezed hard on the other one. The new, more intense, feeling pushed me over the edge. I let out a gasp as the tension broke and pulses in my pelvis ebbed away. I felt myself floating away on waves of intense pleasure. He removed his hands and mouth from my breasts and lay down next to me, holding me closely.

So yes, nipplegasms are a real thing.