Sexercise - Anal Masturbation

Story Info
Achieving more than just exercising.
1.5k words
4.28
5.7k
7

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 01/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sexercise - Anal Masturbation

This story contains anal masturbation and self-pleasure. The story is written for people who are adults that strive for the ultimate self-pleasure experience.

I have a huge appetite for anal masturbation! I just can't get enough of a dildo or fist in my asshole. I think about fucking myself all the time. I wear thongs when I am at home and around the yard under my clothing. The thong helps to stimulate my desire for anal masturbation. The great thing about masturbation is a person does not need anyone else to satisfy their desires or needs. Whenever I have the urge to bang my asshole, I just prepare myself and go at it, no matter what time of day.

Today was a lazy day and I just slept in until 11:00 AM. Not something I do often, but today I had nothing planned so I stayed in bed and rested. After a hearty breakfast and cleaning the kitchen, I decided to fuck myself in the kitchen. After setting up my dildo stand and gathering my three favorite dildos, I always wash them and place the clean dildos in ice water. I find the cold water helps to allow me to pound myself longer with greater orgasms throughout my session. I am ready to jam my backdoor to multiple orgasms.

First dildo to enter my love tunnel is 8" long and 1 3/4" in girth. It is brown and has a slight curve to the shaft. It is always a great starter because it massages my prostate. Removing the dildo from the ice water, I apply a mixture of personal gel and olive oil to the head and shaft. Removing all my clothing and placing a towel on the floor under where I will be performing my slamming. My left leg is up on the kitchen countertop bent at the knee with a 90-degree angle. This opens my ass hole for deep penetration.

Lining up the dildo to my hungry hole, I don't hesitate and plow 6" of the dildo inside me on the first stroke. The coolest of the iced dildo is electrifying. I allow the dildo to stay at the 6" depth for a few seconds before sliding the entire toy out. Then slamming it back in, this time sending the full length of the dildo inside me. The feeling is wonderful, and I begin to stroke myself. I don't know why but I silently count how many strokes I take. The total number of strokes per dildo varies from session to session. But today, I just past 500 strokes and I am still plowing my well gaped asshole. I have had three prostate orgasm and can feel another building inside me. As the orgasm explodes from my penis, I hold the dildo deep inside my hole and grind it inside me until I have completed my orgasm. I hang onto the countertop allowing the dildo to slide out of my well used love tunnel to the towel beneath me. My breathing is quick and heavy as I lower my left leg to the floor. Dazed and ready for something much larger, I selected a 12" long 3" girth monster.

I pull the dildo stand in position and remove the next toy from the ice water. Appling a little lube to the head and shaft, as well as a little on the vac-u-lock attachment. Mounting the dildo to the stand, I then turn my backside to the stand and use the remaining lube on my fingers to slick up my waiting love tunnel. Placing a foot on either side of the stand and spreading my legs wide, I hovered over the head of the dildo and force it into my well fuck booty hole. The size of this monster alarms me to take it slow and easy. I can feel the head spreading my anal passage open as I force myself down upon it like a hungry whore that I am. I reach 6" deep, then pause for a few seconds before I force myself even further down on this monster. Pain and pleasure, oh how I love the feeling of being full and stretched. After I reach 8" deep, I rise to the head but keep the head buried inside me. Then, I force myself back down the shaft, feeling I have gone a little deeper. I pause for just a few seconds to enjoy the stretch. The pleasure quickly takes over from the pain and I am ready to fuck my ass good!

I bend further at the waist and reach out with my arms to push against the counter to impale myself on this monster dildo. Within minutes I am fucking myself like crazy. Sweat starts to slide down my forehead into my eyes. I love the stretch my asshole has become. I can easily take 10" of this monster dildo into me now. My strokes are long, coming almost off the head and returning to the 10" or more mark. The shaft is white from the lube and booty cum. I can feel the prostate ready to let loose a huge amount of juice. So, I attempt to delay the orgasmic release by going even deeper down the shaft and grinding it into my depth. Less than 30 seconds I rise quickly to release the orgasm within me. Clear fluid sprays onto the cabinet doors and the floor. I am breathing harder than before and sweating on my face and chest. My asshole left empty and gaped, but not for long.

After a quick recovery, I return my used fuck hole to the monster shaft, determined to fuck myself to another mind-blowing orgasm. Sliding down to 8" deep is easy now. My asshole is wide open, and I am using it to fulfill my desires. Rising again to the top and this time off the head, only to return forcefully down the shaft to about 11" or so. Faster I work my ass up and down the dildo, coming completely off the head each time. This feels so good to have this monster spear my anal passage as it re-enters my ever-wanting hole.

After just a little more than 500 strokes, I can feel the third prostate orgasm ready to be released. But first, I want to grind my ass hole down to the balls of this monster before I give into its demands. As my own balls meet the plastic balls of the monster, I roll my hips from side to side and back and forth to increase the ultimate pleasure of reaching the bottom.

Not being able to withstand the maximum pleasure any longer, I spring to the top and off the monster dildo. Again, I spray the cabinet doors and the floor with my juices. My breathing is as if I was running a track meet. My legs are shaking, my arms are tired from forcing myself back onto the monster dildo fucking myself to multiple orgasms.

After I recover, I remove the monster dildo from the vac-u-lock and place it in the wash water sink. It has done a wonderful job this session and will not be entering my love tunnel until next time. But my desire to have something in my hole is still with me. Therefore, I remove the final dildo from the ice bath. This brown 9 1/2" long 1 3/4" girth straight shaft dildo is my finisher. My legs are tired, so I removed a wooden chair from the kitchen table. Placing a towel on the seat and allowing the towel to cover the floor in front of the seat. Sitting down on the chair in reverse with my asshole exposed, my legs spread wide on either side of the chair's back, I slide the ice-cold dildo into my ass without any lube. I slowly push it all the way into me until there is nothing left to push. I have taken all 9 1/2" of this toy. Slowly and firmly, I work the toy in and out of my very much used love tunnel. The coolness and steady stroking have calmed me.

But the slowness does not last long, within minutes, I am grinding the entire shaft inside my hole. Humping the dildo for all it is worth. I pull the dildo out about 3 or 4 inches then slam it all the way home and grind it inside me. The feeling is overwhelming, I exploded one last time. The dildo falls from my gaped hole to the towel below. I slump forward to the back of the wooded kitchen chair to catch my breath. I use my right-hand fingers to stroke my gaped hole. I can slide four fingers inside with ease. I rub my insides for a few seconds. Feeling the gape of my love tunnel for a few minutes. I start to hump my fingers, wishing I had a partner to fist me to another orgasm. Then, remove my fingers to bring them to my mouth the lick them clean.

A small puddle of prostate cum pools on the seat of the wooden kitchen chair. With weak legs, I slide off the chair to my knees and consume the cum with my tongue. I savor the flavor inside my mouth as I stand up to survey the mess I have created in my kitchen. I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with my masturbation session for today. But tomorrow is another day, and I am willing and ready to fuck myself again.